** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Korean Grand Prix

BillyHills

Qualifying It once again looks a straight forward task for Vettel and Webber to fight out the pole position and the German is a shade of odds on and its easy to see why, the team certainly look to be back where they were last season and it will take massive improvement from the McLarens to dislodge either or both of the Red Bull drivers tomorrow from that number one spot. The value if there is any probably lies with Button to manage a top three spot at around 16/1, he will need to beat Hamilton and Alonso to achieve that you would have thought but he is one of the most consistent drivers on the grid at the moment. An alternative bet for qualifying is for a driver to make Q3, thirteen drivers are odds on to make the top ten spots but maybe Nico Hulkengerg can squeeze himself in at the expense of some big names and he looks a bit of value compared to some of his rivals. Selections: To Finish On Pole 4pts Sebastian Vettel 4/5 >Betfred 1pt EW Jensen Button 16/1 >Bet365 1pt Niko Hulkenberg to make Q3 11/8 Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-red-bulls-look-unstoppable-in-race-for-pole-in-korea

Re: Korean Grand Prix Korean Grand Prix The bookies are not giving anything away making it a four horse race and any price the rest, Vettel is very tempting at odds against as I reckon Webber will let him past even if he does lead the race at some stage. Webber is too short at 7/2 for my money and Hamilton and Alonso are both odds on to make the podium so no value there either. I usually like to find one at odds against in the points market and my stab this week is for Sergio Perez from 12th on the grid. He was going well last week only to crash out and will look after his tyres better than most and could come through late on in the race. Selections: 4pts Sebastian Vettel 11/10 >BetVictor 2pts Sergio Perez Points Finish 11/10 Totesport Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-vettel-value-at-odds-against-despite-losing-pole-in-korea

Re: Korean Grand Prix I believe there's been a safety car out at both the other Korean Gp's and I see no reason there won't be this time, some corners giving drivers problems and some drivers causing other drivers problems.. Safety car Yes 5/6 @ Ladbrokes