** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Champions League T20 2012

kevshat

Delhi D vs H. Lions Pietersen top bat 7/2 been quiet all tournie, he's due a score and he usually performs on the big stage. Just avoid their wicket taking l arm spinner Phangiso! Jean Symes 9/1 top bat, this is a massive price, especially if Morkel and Yadav can get a couple of the top order early, Symes has shown he can build an innings and has composure as he showed vs yorks, can play the big shots when required too, Shame can't find a e/w price. Both prices with stan James.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League T20 2012 Good luck chaps. Just this one for me in this first semi final. Nothing else really takes my fancy.

Semi final 1 preview: 4pts Lions to beat Delhi Daredevils 13/8 Blue Square While I accept that the Delhi Daredevils are the best of the Indian sides in this competition you would have to say that wasn’t difficult to achieve. We don’t really know how good the Daredevils actually are because they played the worst two sides in their group and had washouts against the better two sides according to the league table. I’m not one to bet on guess work so I’ll go with the Lions here. The Lions have an excellent pace attack and enough depth and quality in their batting line up to get the job done here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/delhi-daredevils-vs-lions-betting-lions-can-ensure-there-are-south-african-representatives-in-the-final

Re: Champions League T20 2012 Semi final two preview: 4pts Under 9.5 6's 5/6 Stan James The only time that line was covered on this ground was when Gary Ballance went bonkers for Yorkshire against Trinidad and Tobago. Since then it has rarely been threatened and with Shane Watson now absent I don’t think it will be threatened here either. Both sides have good bowling attacks and the conditions in and around South Africa have been good bowling conditions so I don’t see there being 10 6’s here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sydney-sixers-vs-titans-betting-centurion-wicket-unlikely-to-offer-up-a-load-of-sixes

Like the look of under 9.5 sixes, however am taking :- Brad Haddin perf points 34&over 5/6 bet365 Haddin rather threw his wicket away vs Mumbai, prior to that he's been back to his positive self, scoring plenty for his side, with Starc, Cummins, Hazelwood and Henriques all bowling good channels plenty of caught behind chances potentially for the experienced keeper, as he showed vs Mumbai, still has sharp reflexes as he pouched a couple of beauties.

Re: Champions League T20 2012 Just this one for me this afternoon. Am effectively already on Sydney to win with the outright bet and nothing else floats my boat.

Semi final two preview: 4pts Under 9.5 6's 5/6 Stan James The only time that line was covered on this ground was when Gary Ballance went bonkers for Yorkshire against Trinidad and Tobago. Since then it has rarely been threatened and with Shane Watson now absent I don’t think it will be threatened here either. Both sides have good bowling attacks and the conditions in and around South Africa have been good bowling conditions so I don’t see there being 10 6’s here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sydney-sixers-vs-titans-betting-centurion-wicket-unlikely-to-offer-up-a-load-of-sixes

Re: Champions League T20 2012 Final preview: 4pts Over 9.5 6's Evs Stan James There’s a lot of big hitters on show and we’re back in Johannesburg now where the ball flies further and the boundaries aren’t as long anyway. That looks a safe bet to me with the number of top batsmen in this match. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/lions-vs-sydney-sixers-betting-expect-to-see-some-sixes-in-the-finale-of-the-champions-league-t20

• 1 month later...