** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 8 - October 14

Re: October 8 - October 14 Djokovic -2.5 games vs Murray @2.1 IASBet Djokovic looks in great form. He looks hungry for more trophies. I was kind of disappointed Murray beat Federer because I backed Djokovic to win the tournament and Murray is a tough customer compared to Federer. The bookmaker probably got this one correctly to have Djokovic as a minor favourite. Finals are always hard to predict. This one can go 3 sets but I have a feeling Djokovic will beat Murray with a few games to spare. Update: lost. Djokovic won 57 76 63. Hard to predict the winner indeed up to the end of 2nd set.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back Julia Goerges (+7) to beat Victoria Azarenka for a 2/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle This handicap looks a touch high despite all those big wins Azarenka has managed to rack up since the US Open defeat against Serena. Julia Goerges is always dangerous indoors and should be able to win at least a few games against the world's number one with her decent serve and powerful groundstrokes, especially since she will be playing in familiar conditions. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/goerges-vs-azarenka-betting-julia-goerges-can-win-a-few-games-against-the-world-s-number-one Back Andy Murray to beat Novak Djokovic for a 2/10 stake at 2.53 with Pinnacle No reason to have Andy at such a big price here in my opinion. He has done nothing wrong so far and has a perfect record in Shanghai, so one would expect him to be fairly competitive today as well, especially with all that momentum he has against the world's best. Djokovic is obviously in fine form and there is plenty on the line for him here, but there is not that much between the two nonetheless. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-djokovic-betting-andy-murray-looks-value-in-the-high-profile-match-in-shanghai