October 8 - October 14

CzechPunter

Back Kei Nishikori to win the 3rd quarter for a 1/10 stake at 9.50 with Bet365 This price looks a touch big to me, as I am not too worried about Nishikori's tiredness - he is a fit guy and all of those bigger favourites are going to be tired as well. The toughest route looks like Querrey - Berdych - Tsonga, all of which are fairly good match-ups for the Japanese number one, and I simply would not be surprised by seeing him continuing his superb run in Shanghai this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-shanghai-betting-kei-nishikori-might-be-able-to-take-his-great-run-even-further Back Chanelle Scheepers to win WTA Osaka for a 0.5/10 stake at 16.09 with Pinnacle Back Jie Zheng to win WTA Osaka for a 0.5/10 stake at 10.05 with Pinnacle Two long-shots from the second half of the draw. Basically, both Scheepers and Zheng are extremely hard-working and that should allow them to be competitive in this part of the season. Their routes to the semis do not look that taxing either and I would have both at shorter prices given everything, so willing to give this a shot at minimal stakes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-osaka-betting-the-second-half-of-the-draw-offers-some-interesting-outright-bets

Re: October 8 - October 14 0.5pts Berdych to win ATP Shanghai Rolex Masters @ 34 Paddypower 0.5pts Tsonga to win ATP Shanghai Rolex Masters @ 34 Paddypower Having looked at this weeks draw these two really stood out for me, both have been in great form lately. Looking at the top 3, Federer has only played Davis Cup and theres no telling what kind of form he'll come to this in, Djokovic has been playing well but at 6/4 I see no value on the Serb this week in a field so strong, Murray's tired after this long season and this tournament could be a step too far for him so this week could be a good chance for the 'outsiders' to make there mark. the 33/1 offered on both players is a great price considering they can both avoid playing any of the top 3 till at least the Semis.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.