** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

October 8 - October 14

Back Kei Nishikori to win the 3rd quarter for a 1/10 stake at 9.50 with Bet365 This price looks a touch big to me, as I am not too worried about Nishikori's tiredness - he is a fit guy and all of those bigger favourites are going to be tired as well. The toughest route looks like Querrey - Berdych - Tsonga, all of which are fairly good match-ups for the Japanese number one, and I simply would not be surprised by seeing him continuing his superb run in Shanghai this week. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/atp-shanghai-betting-kei-nishikori-might-be-able-to-take-his-great-run-even-further Back Chanelle Scheepers to win WTA Osaka for a 0.5/10 stake at 16.09 with Pinnacle Back Jie Zheng to win WTA Osaka for a 0.5/10 stake at 10.05 with Pinnacle Two long-shots from the second half of the draw. Basically, both Scheepers and Zheng are extremely hard-working and that should allow them to be competitive in this part of the season. Their routes to the semis do not look that taxing either and I would have both at shorter prices given everything, so willing to give this a shot at minimal stakes. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wta-osaka-betting-the-second-half-of-the-draw-offers-some-interesting-outright-bets

Re: October 8 - October 14 0.5pts Berdych to win ATP Shanghai Rolex Masters @ 34 Paddypower 0.5pts Tsonga to win ATP Shanghai Rolex Masters @ 34 Paddypower Having looked at this weeks draw these two really stood out for me, both have been in great form lately. Looking at the top 3, Federer has only played Davis Cup and theres no telling what kind of form he'll come to this in, Djokovic has been playing well but at 6/4 I see no value on the Serb this week in a field so strong, Murray's tired after this long season and this tournament could be a step too far for him so this week could be a good chance for the 'outsiders' to make there mark. the 33/1 offered on both players is a great price considering they can both avoid playing any of the top 3 till at least the Semis.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Time to get back into the tennis after a few weeks off: Kevin Anderson +2.5 games (v John Isner, ATP Shanghai) @ 1.86 with betsson Anderson got a big win yesterday against Nieminen. It'll help rebuild his confidence after a pretty woeful summer, where he lost his form and then got given some tough draws. I expect him to give Isner a really hard match here. He's beaten the big American the last two times they've met and it'll be a match dominated by serve. I expect Isner to be a bit rusty considering he's only played two Davis Cup matches, on clay, since the US Open, while Anderson's already had a match here and has been in Asia for a while now. They are both very similar players, with a big serve their foundation, and I don't expect too many openings for either man. Plus 2.5 games seems a nice enough offer on Anderson, who could easily take a set or force two tie-breakers. Mikhail Youzhny -3.5 games (v Viktor Troicki, ATP Shanghai) @ 1.91 with betsson I don't rate Troicki that highly at the moment. He's lost all his mojo from last season and I don't think he's in a good enough place to be troubling guys like Youzhny. The danger with Mischa is that he can sometimes have an off-day but he dispatched a big hitter in Anderson last week in Beijing, where his slice and variation caused a lot of problems. Troicki can be quite an impatient player and gets very tight and jittery in the crux of matches, and that will probably be his undoing here. The Russian leads the H2H and is comfortable on a slower hard court. I think he'll have too much for Troicki and I can see him covering the line, which isn't too high. Ze Zhang +4 games AH (v Yen-Hsun Lu, ATP Shanghai) @ 1.97 with betsson There could be a wee upset here. Zhang had a great week in Beijing, beating Gasquet en route to the quarters, and he's probably facing Lu at the right time. Lu's been struggling with his fitness and his form since the summer and has only been beating Challenger players. He bumps into Zhang when the Chinese youngster is hitting a bit of form and is motivated to make the step up from Challenger level to the main Tour. Lu may be able to make his experience count and get the win, but I feel Zhang, who has a very powerful backhand, can stay competitive and may even cause a surprise. The plus, for me, is worth taking. Radek Stepanek -2.5 games (v Lleyton Hewitt, ATP Shanghai) @ 1.91 betsson I'm probably a bit bonkers getting involved with these two warhorses. The bet is more against Hewitt than anything else. The Australian just doesn't do it for me these days. He's relying on guts to get him past average players and if Stepanek turns up and plays anywhere near his best, he should win. Stepanek has had more prep here in Asia having played in Beijing last week, while, if you excuse the pun, I fear Hewitt may be a bit rusty. He's done nothing since the Davis Cup and really only gets results in the Slams these days. Stepanek should have enough to cover this line. :hope

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back Albert Ramos (+1.5 sets) to beat Stanislas Wawrinka for a 1/10 stake at 2.90 with Pinnacle Good price for the set handicap I feel. You would expect Wawrinka to win this fairly handily given the surface, but he rarely makes things easy for himself and Ramos is crafty enough to take a set off him in that case. He has managed to do that back at the beginning of the season on clay and I simply would not have him at 2.90 to repeat that feat today in Shanghai. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ramos-vs-wawrinka-betting-albert-ramos-can-slow-stanislas-wawrinka-down-a-little-bit Back Fabio Fognini to beat Marcos Baghdatis for a 1/10 stake at 3.30 with Bwin Well, I am not really sure what makes Baghdatis such a big favourite in this match-up. He is a bit better than Fognini on hard courts, alright, but the Italian has made plenty of progress recently and should be fairly confident ahead of this clash. After all, he has already defeated the Cypriot twice this year and the surface in Shanghai should not be so quick that it would bring his chances down by a huge margin. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/fognini-vs-baghdatis-betting-fabio-fognini-looks-value-to-defeat-the-cypriot-in-shanghai

Re: October 8 - October 14 Tommy Haas to beat Tommy Robredo 2-0 in sets. Odds: 1.87 @ Pinnacle A match between two Tommy's. The solid Haas has shown great determination against Almago dispatching of him in 3 sets. Decent serve, good groundstrokes and high tennis IQ make Haas a good contender for a top20 spot, even at this age. Robredo on the other hand had me fooled at Tokyo, he didn't play as badly as I expected him to do. However he shouldn't be a match for Tommy Haas. Kei Nishikori - Sam Querrey: Over 22.5 games. Odds: 1.74 @ Pinnacle I actually wanted to take the Nishikori ML but I'm not sure how he is going to hold up during the match. He was recovered from an injury at Tokyo at showed some good stuff. Question is, how well did he recover after Tokyo? He could be fatigued, this didn't show in the previous match because Di Wu didn't really test Nishikori. I really like Sam Querrey, good serve, good strikes especially off his forehand. But he really disappointed me mentally in the Lopez match. I can't really pick a clear winner, my money would be on Nishikori because he's more allround and could grind out the win. Denis Istomin - Stanislas Wawrinka over 21.5 games. Odds: 1.80 @ Bet365 Nice line with great odds. Wawrinka isn't playing on the level he should and is able to do. He's been losing sets practically to everyone the last few weeks. Stakhovsky, Darcis, Moriya. These are all players that he should have won in straight sets but didn't. However this doesn't mean he's not going to win. Wawrinka is going to win this, but not under 21.5 games. Istomin had a decent showing against Tsonga and showed some good stuff against Berlocq in the 2nd and 3rd set. He has a good serve and some good groundies to support that on hardcourt. Over a clear pick here. Marcos Baghdatis - Milos Raonic: Baghdatis +2.5 games and ML. Odds: 2.03 and 3.00 @ Pinnacle and Ladbrokes Raonic is too much of a favourite here. Baghdatis' form has been growing over the last couple of weeks. He really showed some good stuff in Tokyo. He absolutely crushed Fognini in the previous rounds. He's strong on serve and has good groundstrokes including a good passing shot. Comes pretty good in handy when Raonic approaches the net. The Canadian like we all know, is all about serve. And you could see when he wasn't a 100% focused he got absolutely smashed. This was seen in the second set against Nishikori. Even Matosevic was able to get a break from the big guy. I know Raonic does have a bit of tennis in him and has a 2-0 h2h lead. Anyway, long story short, I think Baghdatis has what it takes to win tomorrow. I'm taking the win aswell and this bet to secure a 6-7 6-7 / 6-7 7-6 6-7 or anything similar, as that is the only way I'm seeing Baghdatis losing tomorrow. Feliciano Lopez - Philipp Kohlschreiber: Kohlschreiber ML. Odds: 1.60 @ Interwetten Can't see past anything than a win for Kohlschreiber. Was contemplating taking 2-0 in sets or the game handicap but I didn't. Why? I think Kohlschreiber is a very good allround player. Surely he should be motivated for the masters tournament and he had a good showing against Ryan Harrison. However the German tends to throw in some sloppy games here and there. But no way he's losing this match tomorrow. If you follow my picks you could have read that I'm not a big fan of Lopez. He threw in the towel against Tsonga and didn't have a real good match against Falla. He also barely won the match against Sam Querrey. Was it not for the American squandering his chances he would have won the match in 2 sets being a set and a break up. Over has value but ML is the best choice in my eyes.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back Andreas Seppi (+1.5 sets) to beat Tomas Berdych for a 1/10 stake at 2.73 with Pinnacle I just cannot stay away from going against Berdych once again for some reason. You would expect the Czech to go well in this event, but Seppi is a competent guy and should give him a good run for his money. The Italian has made a lot of progress in recent months and the slower conditions should allow him to keep this tight, so the price for the set handicap looks a touch big in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/seppi-vs-berdych-betting-andreas-seppi-looks-value-to-take-a-set-off-the-powerful-czech Back Florian Mayer (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 1/10 stake at 3.60 with Paddy Power A very tricky opening match for Andy Murray in Shanghai and I can definitely see him losing a set against the tough German. Like Murray, Mayer is defending plenty of points in Shanghai from last year and I expect him to frustrate the Scot with his variety of slices and drop shots. At 3.60, the set handicap looks like the choice to go with today in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/mayer-vs-murray-betting-the-scot-might-be-in-for-some-trouble-in-his-opening-match

2/4 for today, little bit scratchy. A lot the lines don't hold much juice for me so just the one for tomorrow: Gilles Simon -2 games AH (v Alexandr Dolgopolov) @ 1.86 with betsson The steadier player should win this. Dolgo is a headcase. Talented, but nuts. He cruised past Chardy but the Frenchman is very erratic and makes tonnes of errors. Simon won't do that. He's very steady from the back of the court. Likes to counterpunch and frustrate players. Dolgo has this blood condition that can strike at any moment and he's admitted it comes on more when he has to exert a lot of effort. He likes things done quickly. H2H is 1-1 - the Dog won in Brizzy earlier in the year - but Simon looked razor sharp against Melzer and I reckon he'll wear the Ukrainian down. :hope

Re: October 8 - October 14 2 picks for today and tomorrow matches: WTA OSAKA: PARMENTIER TO DEFEAT ZHANG @ 2.66 on pinnaclesports Considering recent form, Zheng should not be such a favorite in this match. ATP CHALLENGER RENNES: ROCHUS TO DEFEAT MANNARINO @ 1.80 on centrebet / will hill / ladbrokes / bet365 I think Rochus is simply a better player, and his matches last week that I watched proved that he is in a good form as well.

Re: October 8 - October 14

Hello everybody I wanna know if you think we have some value to lay Lisicki today ? She was quickly eliminated in Bejing ,maybe she's not in good form... plus it at Linz in Austria against Mayr-Achleitner an austrian so.. any suggestion? thanks
Yeah but Lisicki is still a player that has game. Just because Mayr is an Austrian doesn't mean her form will turn around. She has failed to even show some form or skill in the last few weeks. Lisicki isn't in her best form but she wasn't that dramatic against Azarenka and Medina. I can't see any value in the handicap or over/under lines in this one either.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Wow awesome day today. 5 out of 6 picks won. First one for tomorrow: Cilic vs Verdasco. Pick: over 23.5 games. Odds: 2.20 @ Pinnacle Wow this match really has overs written all over it. Both players have been playing on a decent level. Both players have a great serve and a good forehand. Also both players are known for not being focused on every single point. Cilic got through both Klizan and Kubot on a relatively easy manner. Same goes for Verdasco dispatching Monaco and Soeda. This should be a tight affaire, and at the odds Verdasco looks value aswell. I'm taking the safe® road.

Re: October 8 - October 14 De Bakker to win over Arguello. Odds: 1.50 @ Ladbrokes. Massive odds on De Bakker. The Dutchman is starting to find more of his old form back. He's staying injury free and hopefully he can get back to grinding the ATP tournaments soon. He played one of his better matches in the last two weeks yesterday against Zeballos. He faces Arguello, an average clay player. Nothing more, nothing less. Easy victory here.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back Radek Stepanek to beat John Isner for a 1/10 stake at 2.59 with Pinnacle The Czech is looking good in this part of the season and I expect him to be on the top of his game today as well. Isner is the better player of the two, but he still relies on his serve a bit too much and the experienced Czech, who leads the H2H 2-1, should know how to keep him under pressure. Don't see him as a big underdog in this match, so I am going to go with the big price. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/stepanek-vs-isner-betting-radek-stepanek-can-upset-the-world-s-number-twelve Back Aleksandr Dolgopolov (+1.5 sets) to beat Andy Murray for a 1/10 stake at 2.95 with Unibet Andy Murray is often very slow off the blocks and the fact that he has not had to play a match yet can definitely hinder him in this encounter. Meanwhile, Dolgopolov is in excellent nick and has enough talent to play a good match even against the very best. A set is fully within his capabilities today and the price looks good as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/dolgopolov-vs-murray-betting-the-in-form-ukrainian-might-be-able-to-do-some-damage-in-shanghai

Re: October 8 - October 14 Haas to beat Tipsarevic. Odds: 2.90 @ Pinnacle. These odds are pure gold. Haas has been showing real good stuff in the Almagro and Robredo match. I'm really impressed that this experienced dog is still very motivated and is able to show off some good tennis. I haven't been impressed with Tipsarevic at all. The match with Simon in Bangkok was a joke and the one following that Simon failed to win. Today he played fellow countryman Troicki and didn't play well either. A better Troicki would have taken at least one the six set points in the second set and could have won that match. I would have had Haas more around 2.20, so having 2.90 is something I'm pouncing on any day. Stepanek - Isner. Over 23.5 games. Odds: 1.91 @ Pinnacle. This line at these odds is truly value. Both men will struggle on return a lot and it's hard to not see one tie break being played here. Isner didn't look that good against Anderson and to be quite frank, he wasn't really impressive since Winston Salem. From the US Open and further he was really average and he can do a lot better. However he still has that massive serve to rely on. If I was to pick an outright, for sure it would be Stepanek. The old fox at 33, played outstanding tennis against Hewitt and Gasquet, showing great determination and skill, obviously on serve and at the net. Can't imagine any of them winning under this line though. Baghdatis (+3.5 games) over Tsonga. Odds: 1.96 @ Pinnacle Yes please. I love these odds. Baghdatis shows good stuff winning over Raonic today. His form is growing. On the other hand I find Tsonga being very average at best even if he reached the final in Beijing. This was also to be seen in the Paire match. I don't think Baghdatis will win this affaire and hoped the odds to be a tad higher on the outrights but he'll certainly make Tsonga's life hard tomorrow.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Berdych - Querrey. Over 21.5 games. Odds: 1.71 @ Pinnacle Catch some lovely value here. The crafty Italian Seppi wasn't that crafty against T-Bird, he got dismantled 3-6 3-6. Didn't think that T-Bird played his A-game in that match. Berdych also wasn't too impressive against Nishikori I think that Querrey can bash his way to a tiebreak in this match. Certainly if he can get himself focused on his service games. Querrey was on the brink of losing the match against Nishikori, but took advantage of Nishikori who was clearly fatigued with lazy footwork and maybe his injury coming back in play that he got around the Davis Cup games. 7-6 6-3 is for sure a plausible outcome. Great value.

Re: October 8 - October 14 My god, what a good two days. Yesterday Kohlschreiber messed up the full house, today it was Baghdatis. But getting most of the picks right and especially Baghie > Raonic and Haas > Tipsarevic have certainly done me well. Lets keep ridin' that heater. One for Rennes: Llodra vs Authom. Over 21.5 games. Odds: 1.72 @ Pinnacle. I've only watched Authom play two matches in his career. What I've seen is that this guy has a decent serve, and his groundstrokes aren't that bad. He also has the form to show for it. Beating Levine and Rosol aren't life changing events, but they are decent wins for a man of his level. Llodra seems to have restored a bit of his level of play. But he shouldn't be losing to a player called De Schepper and he's certainly not on the level he should be. Certainly taking the match against Baker into account, this should be a good bet. If Baker can pull this line, Authom should also be able to.

Re: October 8 - October 14 A few more for tomorrow. Cilic - Federer. Under 20.5 games. Odds: 1.96 @ Pinnacle. Cilic had a great win over Verdasco, I just feel if the Spaniard was more focused he could have grinded out the win. I just don't think Cilic should be any match for Federer tomorrow. Federer played an okay match against Lu and actually didn't play that bad against Wawrinka aswell after the first set. Wawrinka was playing way better than he has been playing in a long while. I can't really take the third set much into account as Wawrinka threw in the towel. Anyway, I don't expect Cilic to be able to lift his level up a notch after seeing him play Verdasco and Kubot. (Couldn't watch the Klizan match, I think it wasn't televised) A break in both sets should be doable. Murray - Stepanek. Over 18.5 games. Odds: 1.79 @ Pinnacle. This line is an absolute joke. Stepanek is in great form at the moment. He had a great showing against Hewitt and an even better one against Gasquet. Following that he dismantled the big server Isner. Stepanek showed great determination and confidence. On the other hand we have Murray, having had the summer of his life, winning Olympic Gold and the US Open. In the tournament following that, Tokyo, I thought he wasn't that great. Same goes for the Dolgopolov match. Dolgo just played a disastrous match. Error after error. Murray will look to pounce on the Stepanek serve, but in the form Stepanek is in, he will put a lot more pressure on Murray than the Scot will expect. Murray should win but I think Stepanek can make it a dogfight and pull out at least one tight set. Berdych - Tsonga. Over 22.5 games. Odds: 1.72 @ Pinnacle. Over 22.5 is a gift in my eyes. Both players aren't on the level they are able to play on. Baghdatis failed against the Frenchman and his fellow countryman Paire shouldn't be able to trouble Tsonga, but he did. Like we all know Tsonga has a great serve and great groundstrokes especially from the forehand. But he also tends to throw in a sloppy game here and there. The same actually goes for Berdych. Great serve and great groundstrokes, again especially from the forehand. Berdych had a decent showing against Seppi. Easy win for Berdych because Seppi didn't play that great. T-Bird struggled a bit more against Querrey. He was good the first set and average the third. But he lost focus and made too much errors making him lose the second set in a tiebreak. To be honest, I expect Berdych to pull out the win, but the value bet here is the over.

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back Marin Cilic (+5) to beat Roger Federer for a 2/10 stake at 1.90 with Pinnacle Roger Federer has never been the most reliable player in terms of covering big handicaps and Marin Cilic has enough quality on serve to put him under pressure today. Neither guy is coming into this match in excellent form and, although I fully expect Federer to go through to the semis in the end, it will hard for the world's number one to cover this rather high line in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cilic-vs-federer-betting-marin-cilic-to-cover-the-handicap-against-the-world-s-number-one Back Tommy Haas Total Games - Over 7 for a 2/10 stake at 1.94 with Pinnacle Well, Tommy Haas was playing incredibly well against Janko Tipsarevic and I can see him challenging Djokovic if he finds that sort of form today. Even if he does not, one would say that the German should still have enough to win at least a few games against the Serb, who is yet to be fully tested in Shanghai this week. Decent price for the line as well. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/haas-vs-djokovic-betting-tommy-haas-can-continue-with-his-good-run-in-shanghai-

Re: October 8 - October 14 Haas +4.5 games to beat Djokovic. Odds 2.70 @ Pinnacle I've been thinking about this pick a lot. Djokovic has been serving well and has been crushing opponents. But apart from Tsonga, has he really been tested? Meh, I don't think so. For sure Djoko should win this. But Haas can put a good scrap, provided he serves well and playes like has been doing all week. He has been good against Almagro and Robredo. Against Tipsarevic he was tremendous. In my opinion 4.5 games should have odds closer to a 2.00-2.20 range. The bookies are underrating Haas with a 2.70 offer.

Re: October 8 - October 14 De Bakker vs Westerhof. Under 21.5 games. Odds 1.83 @ Pinnacle. De Bakker has been good valuebetting for me the last 2 weeks. Like said in a previous pick, he's still growing and still not a glimpse of the top50 De Bakker. However he's playing fellow countryman Westerhof. This guy is a very average and limited player. He played above his level against Stephane and that's all. This should be an easy win for De Bakker.

O. Rochus - M. Gicquel 1 @ 1' date='55 Interwetten[/quote'] Do you think there is value in a 1,55? Gicquel has a decent forehand and good serve. Likes the surface. Rochus is gaining momentum and form but still lost with breaks of own serve against De Schepper who is pure serve and try to bash his way to a point. I would take Rochus from a 1.75. Just my 2cents

Re: October 8 - October 14 Back N.Djokovic/T.Berdych - Under 21 games for a 2/10 stake at 1.92 with Pinnacle The Serb is clearly motivated to do well in Shanghai and I expect him to get the job done rather comfortably today. He is one of the worst match-ups for Berdych, having a 9-1 lead in the H2H record, and his form has been outstanding for quite some time. Berdych can always produce a good performance out of nowhere, but this match should go under the line more often than not in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/djokovic-vs-berdych-betting-novak-djokovic-can-get-the-job-done-without-much-fuss Back Andy Murray to beat Roger Federer for a 2/10 stake at 2.11 with Pinnacle Well, Andy Murray should have a tiny edge in this match-up right now in my opinion. Both have been struggling a little bit recently, but Murray has more momentum when it comes to high-profile matches at the moment and the slow surface in Shanghai also speaks in his favour, as he should be able to get into longer rallies and then outplay Federer from the backhand wing. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/murray-vs-federer-betting-andy-murray-looks-value-in-the-second-semi-final-match

Re: October 8 - October 14 Gonna have to disagree with you on the Federer Murray match up ChechPunter. Here is why. October 13th, 2012 ATP - Shanghai Rolex Masters Roger Federer vs Andy Murray Pick: Roger Federer to Win Match odds 1.80 at Bet365 Head to head Roger Federer has only won 8 and Andy Murray has came out on top 10 times. These two are of course the best of the best with Federer currently back at the 1 spot and Murray sitting at the 3. Of the last 4 match ups however it has been Federer that has walked away victorious most of the time with Murray only able to win their last match up 0-3. The number one Federer will obviously be looking to right the last match's wrongs. Federer is probably reeling from his last defeat by Murray. So look for Federer to bounce back with strength this time and come out on top this time. All the Best, Bloke

Re: October 8 - October 14 there is some talk of murray being ill v stepanek he told his team he was ill and playing terribly yet looked pretty determined when closing the match out. So unfortunately i cannot go for the maximum bet i was hopin for :( I am firmly in the Goat is past it camp and although he suprised me with his revival of the past few months im still staying firmly there.For me murray should be clear fav murray 2.14 pinn

Re: October 8 - October 14 This pick is for Tiburon. October 13th, 2012 - Tiburon Challenger Bobby Reynolds vs Mischa Zverev Pick: Bobby Reynolds to Win Match odds 2.10 at Bet365 Never before have these two gone head to head professionally. They are both currently ranked about the same. Bobby Reynolds current rank is 162 and Mischa Zverev comes into this match ranked 153. Reynolds has won 9 of his last 11 matches while Mischa has won 8 of his. Renylods career high ranking was 63 then droped to 334 in 09. Since 09 though, Renylod's ranking has been on the rise. Zverev's highest ranking was 45 but beginning in about 2010 it has been in steady decline. According to the rankings, Renylod's is on the way up and Zverev continues down. This may be how it plays out on the court today also. Looking for Renylods to win over Zverev. All the Best, Bloke

there is some talk of murray being ill v stepanek he told his team he was ill and playing terribly yet looked pretty determined when closing the match out. So unfortunately i cannot go for the maximum bet i was hopin for :( I am firmly in the Goat is past it camp and although he suprised me with his revival of the past few months im still staying firmly there.For me murray should be clear fav murray 2.14 pinn
:nana