** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Johnstones Paint Trophy > 9th October

Jase82

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > 9th October

Read the whole interview few hours ago. You took few sentences out of the context or you found only these sentences on web. Writing this only because I believe that such presentation can be harmful to the people who follow us in their picks.
It was just an answer to a specific question: Do they bother or not :-)

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > 9th October Are the they creating chances,is it Howard and mcleoud up front'. Did Wycombe keep to their original line up,I bet it was stupid mistakes how Wycombe got their goals,I wonder which team will tire first

Apologies to anyone that followed Pompey tonight. That's the first time this season I've been mystified with a result I've backed. We did drop our goalkeeper tonight, which may have unsettled the back four. But we still had enough quality out there, and have been playing well. Just an abysmal result.

Re: Johnstones Paint Trophy > 9th October Fair play. I don't think anyone could question that there at least appeared to be value in Pompey today. It was unfortunate that the bet effectively fell flat on its face within the first 15 minutes, but that's football - and cup football specifically. I think I'm going to make it a personal rule not to bet on any teams with odds of less than evens in cup ties from now on, particularly if the tie involves lower league teams. Far too unpredictable. :lol