** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Well done Bart(UK) - Genting Poker Series Winner!

glceud

Re: Well done Bart(UK) - Genting Poker Series Winner! Thanks everyone, I'm truly humbled by your kind words. Like I said in the rail thread at the time, I couldn't have done it without you. You have all collectively helped raise my game, my awareness of situations during a game and most importantly my enjoyment of the game. I've shared some great moments with you and you've been there for me when I've been low. Poker can be a cruel, harsh game at times but together we're stronger and the bond of friendship we have here is tremendous and long may it continue. Last night I binked big time, like I've never binked before and maybe never will again. Just goes to show that even a freeroll can be the catalyst leading to "your day". Tomorrow it could very well be yours and I'll be right at the front of the rail cheering you all the way. To friendship, good times & big binks, gawd bless them :cheers

Re: Well done Bart(UK) - Genting Poker Series Winner! Congrats Bart!!! I already done it in other thread but you deserve like 1000 congrats on that win.... it was a MASSIVE ONE, and if i'm not mistaken... if i read it correctly, did you qualified for this via freeroll? you beast!!! And with this HUGE Bankroll... you can give yourself a VERY nice treat... DO IT.. you earned it. :ok

Re: Well done Bart(UK) - Genting Poker Series Winner! Great stuff Bart! Don't post very often but, when I see someone who has had a few ups and downs over the years, get a result like this...... Awesome! Enjoy every moment of it. :cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow:cow