Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hannover 96 v Levante UD (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Helsingborgs IF v FC Twente (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.27 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Another good bet to me is Hannover at home.They play very good at home scoring 14 goals in 4 matches.Last round in Spain Levante were humiliated by Osasuna who got their first win for the season.Hannover lost in Hamburg.Hannover play an attacking football as well as Levante.Last round in Europe League Hannover managed to "steal"1 point visiting Twente by scoring and concedeing 2 goals.On the other hand Levante won at home against Helsinborg which i was surprised changed their style of play by parking the bus.Usually they score plenty of goals by attacking.It's just their style.Anyway Levante had 4 or 5 100% opportunities to score but Iborra and Diop missed them.Anyway an early goal for Hannover will open the match and i think that's going to happen.I am going with over 2.5 which is about 1.8 with bet365.The odds for over 2.5 already dropped.In Sunday's morning they were 2.00.GL!

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Europa League- 4th of September- 19.00 CET- Hannover-Levante AH-0.5 @1.83 5/10 paddy power (fair @1.6) Obvious bet to me. Hannover is a really strong team and an absolutely homeforce. They were unlucky at Hamburg as an excellent keeper denied them a few goals. Furethermore they didn't receive 2 clear penalties. Hannover takes this competition seriously. Levante is definitely no way good enough for Hannover. THey lost to Osasuna 0-4 on sunday. Clear home win, handicap also probable. GL

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente look good value away to Helsingborg at over 2.2 don't they? They are riding high near the top of the Dutch league, and matched up well against Ajax on Sunday. Helsingborg seem to struggle against any decent opponent and I noticed they have tended to lose against Dutch teams in the past. The Dutch league is probably a class above the Swedish one, and teams like Twente just have that extra bit of class which makes the difference in this sort of game. The only real doubt in mind is how strong Twente will be away from home? They lost away to Bursaspor before beating them at home. http://uk.soccerway.com/matches/2012/10/04/europe/uefa-cup/helsingborgs-idrottsforening/stichting-fc-twente-65/1388975/

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente squad is almost full strength in Helsingborg. I think Fer is injured but not aware of any other injuries. Twente have always taken this cup seriousley in past seasons and have done again this season. So I think they will go with a full strength lineup.

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Twente have a very strong squad this season, especially in when you look at the depth of it. The have 6 midfielders with similar strenght, if one needs to replaced by another you hardly notice it. Same thing at the back where they have Boyata on the bench and Braafheid back from Hoffenheim, which is quite good for Dutch standards. Futhermore I think they will start with the strongest line-up, they've always done it so far and i haven't heard anything about resting players. It is also way too early in the season to rest some players. Their defense is is pretty solid, midfield is excellent and there attackers (especially the wings) will cause many Europa League side major concerns. I would defenitely go for a FC Twente victory, also because they hardly ever loose at home.

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante)

Twente squad is almost full strength in Helsingborg. I think Fer is injured but not aware of any other injuries. Twente have always taken this cup seriousley in past seasons and have done again this season. So I think they will go with a full strength lineup.
Beside Fer (mf), and Bjelland (df) and Bulykin (fw) are missing. On the other side, Hanstveit (df) and Sadiku (mf) are home absences.

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) *Hannover v Levante Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79 Betfair* Nice odds for the overs here for me. Hannover's last 4 home games have finished 4-1, 3-2, 5-1 and 2-2. Levante's last 2 away games have finished 4-0 and 3-1. Hannover welcome back striker Mame Diouf, and he is very eager to prove a point tonight according to the media. Levante are yet to concede in Europe this year, but Hamburg are a very good side that play good attacking football. Levante's last 3 games have been against Helsingborg and two games against Motherwell, so their defence will be far more tested tonight.

Beside Fer (mf)' date=' and Bjelland (df) and Bulykin (fw) are missing. On the other side, Hanstveit (df) and Sadiku (mf) are home absences.[/quote'] Off those players Fer and Bjealland were in the starting line-up at the beginning of the season. Even though they are good players, there absence is not really worrying. Wisgerhof will play instead of Bjealland and in midfield they have several good options to replace Fer.

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Hannover v Levante Both teams lost in the last round of the domestic league (HSV won 1:0 and Osasuna won 4:0, both at home), but Hanover showed a good performance. Both of them have important league game at home on Sunday (opponents are Dortmund and Valencia). Defenders Pander, Schulz and midfielder Andreasen are missings for German side, while striker Sobiech is fit. The guests coming without four regulars Barkero, D. Navarro, Diop and Juanlu, while Martins is not registered. Another striker Gekas is in doubt, while regular keeper Munua will probably be on the bench. I see clear home win in open game... Hannover (-1) EH @2.75 Paddy Power low stake

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Hannover - Levante Hannover plays wonderful on their home with scoring at least 2-3 goals and Levante has no points on their away games concedes at least 2 goals and lose all by big margins.It will be biggest surprise if Hannover gives point today to Levante. Hannover Win Hannover -1 Over 3.5 Goals

Re: Group L > 4 October (FC Twente, Hannover 96, Helsingborgs, Levante) Helsingborg v Twente 5pts Twente win @ 1.95 Stanjames I really haven't been impressed with Helsingborg in the games i've seen in europe, they drew 0-0 away to a TNS side who was really poor and then got beat by Celtic home and away, where I was expecting more from the Swedish club. In my opinion, Twente are better than Celtic, I've watched Twente a few times this season and going forward they are a real threat. They've already scored 16 in 7 games and there only loss comes against possibly the strongest team in Holland which is Ajax. With Helsingborg conceding 29 in the league in 25 games I really can't see them keeping a clean sheet here tonight, Twente will be the strongest team they have faced in europe this season and with is being Twentes 100th european game they will want to put on a display for the travelling fans.

*Hannover v Levante Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.79 Betfair* Nice odds for the overs here for me. Hannover's last 4 home games have finished 4-1, 3-2, 5-1 and 2-2. Levante's last 2 away games have finished 4-0 and 3-1. Hannover welcome back striker Mame Diouf, and he is very eager to prove a point tonight according to the media. Levante are yet to concede in Europe this year, but Hamburg are a very good side that play good attacking football. Levante's last 3 games have been against Helsingborg and two games against Motherwell, so their defence will be far more tested tonight.
:beer

Hannover v Levante Both teams lost in the last round of the domestic league (HSV won 1:0 and Osasuna won 4:0, both at home), but Hanover showed a good performance. Both of them have important league game at home on Sunday (opponents are Dortmund and Valencia). Defenders Pander, Schulz and midfielder Andreasen are missings for German side, while striker Sobiech is fit. The guests coming without four regulars Barkero, D. Navarro, Diop and Juanlu, while Martins is not registered. Another striker Gekas is in doubt, while regular keeper Munua will probably be on the bench. I see clear home win in open game... Hannover (-1) EH @2.75 Paddy Power low stake
2:1 home red card and penalty for guests in 10' :(

Europa League- 4th of September- 19.00 CET- Hannover-Levante AH-0.5 @1.83 5/10 paddy power (fair @1.6) Obvious bet to me. Hannover is a really strong team and an absolutely homeforce. They were unlucky at Hamburg as an excellent keeper denied them a few goals. Furethermore they didn't receive 2 clear penalties. Hannover takes this competition seriously. Levante is definitely no way good enough for Hannover. THey lost to Osasuna 0-4 on sunday. Clear home win, handicap also probable. GL
2:1 bet won huge win after being down to 10 men and 0:1 after just 9 minutes

@Aidy well done for all overs :clap
Thanks mate. The Lazio game let me down for 5/5, but i should have known not to trust an Italian team for overs! Hard luck with Hamburg, would have been more only for the red card.

Thanks mate. The Lazio game let me down for 5/5' date=' but i should have known not to trust an Italian team for overs! Hard luck with [b']Hamburg, would have been more only for the red card.
:) yup, bad luck...

Helsingborg v Twente 5pts Twente win @ 1.95 Stanjames I really haven't been impressed with Helsingborg in the games i've seen in europe, they drew 0-0 away to a TNS side who was really poor and then got beat by Celtic home and away, where I was expecting more from the Swedish club. In my opinion, Twente are better than Celtic, I've watched Twente a few times this season and going forward they are a real threat. They've already scored 16 in 7 games and there only loss comes against possibly the strongest team in Holland which is Ajax. With Helsingborg conceding 29 in the league in 25 games I really can't see them keeping a clean sheet here tonight, Twente will be the strongest team they have faced in europe this season and with is being Twentes 100th european game they will want to put on a display for the travelling fans.
Really dissapointed here...Did anyone catch the game I was watching Spurs at the time? Apologies to anyone who followed. Well done to all who won though! :ok

Really dissapointed here...Did anyone catch the game I was watching Spurs at the time? Apologies to anyone who followed. Well done to all who won though! :ok
Twente destroyed them for the whole of the second half, they must have had 10-15 decent scoring opportunities, they will be disappointed to have drawn even after being 2-0 down such was their dominance. They equalised in about the 85th minute and didn't celebrate at all just ran back to the half way line, had an excellent chance to win it a minute later, guy was put through with just the keeper to beat and most of the goal to aim at and he sliced it wide! It really was one-way traffic and should have been an easy win, they were the better side from the half hour mark onwards..