** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan)

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PFC Neftchi v Internazionale (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.86 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rubin Kazan v FK Partizan (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) I am not betting on Europa League games, but will give some tips regarding my team Neftchi. We played our last game on 24 September and lost 2-3 to a team that last season finished at the bottom, but remained in the league because promoted teams were not able to obtain the license. Our last game in the domestic league was postponed due to the fact that we currently also host FIFA U17 Women's World Cup and some stadiums are busy, so Neftchi had plenty of time to prepare for this game. I shouldn't say that the 30,000 stadiums will be completely packed. I will not place any bets here, but somehow I don't think that we will get beaten by many goals, since it is very likely that Inter won't play their main players because they have a game against Milan on Sunday.

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Watched Partizan-Neftchi a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit both teams are very bad. If there could be two 4th placed teams in the group, they would be sharing that spot. Neftchi came to defend and try something tru counters but they lacked any good offensive solutions. They dropped their level significantly in the second half and Partizan dominated but the hosts had no good players who could score, so their fans went home extremely dissatisfied. For this round of EL and this group I think that Neftchi surely won't win against Inter even if the Italians use a reserve lineup. Now, I'd say it's worth waiting for in play for more info regarding the possible bets, but if the Italians don't score up to 15-20th minute of the game, and you see that they're pressing, a bet on the away win at some nice odds could definitely be worth a try. Regarding the Rubin-Partizan game, well... Partizan is capable of surprising but in all honesty I'd say that Rubin is at least two times stronger and better than the Serbian side in terms of quality. So, most logical bet seems to be Rubin to win but since AHs are a bit too high, I'd also wait for in play and make up my mind depending on the situation on the pitch. It can also happen Partizan scores a lucky goal or two and then it can all go wrong, so, in play betting here as well only is my proposal.

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan)

For this round of EL and this group I think that Neftchi surely won't win against Inter even if the Italians use a reserve lineup. Now' date= I'd say it's worth waiting for in play for more info regarding the possible bets, but if the Italians don't score up to 15-20th minute of the game, and you see that they're pressing, a bet on the away win at some nice odds could definitely be worth a try.
Why are you so confident? Put all you money on Inter then, they are priced @ 1.61

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Why wouldn't I be confident? I've watched all the teams from this group closely this season. And I said I am positive Neftchi won't win. Don't think the price for that is 1.61 (maybe it is if you're talking about AH 0). Once the game starts, I'll place my bets there as I said, if I even place any. This is just my pregame opinion.

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Thought peeps may like to see the Inter squad for tomorrow: Goalkeepers: 1 Handanovic, 12 Castellazzi, 27 Belec; Defenders: 6 Silvestre, 23 Ranocchia, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan, 44 Bianchetti, 55 Nagatomo; Midfielders: 14 Guarin, 16 Mudingayi, 19 Cambiasso, 20 Obi, 21 Gargano, 24 Benassi, 31 Pereira; Forwards: 7 Coutinho, 49 Terrani, 88 Livaja, 61 Garritano Was gonna lay the home side tomorrow, but it's a no bet with that squad. Reckon unders could be a play here, as that side looks solid enough, but might struggle up top.

I am not betting on Europa League games...
What a wise thing. This is one of the most challenging football betting areas. I would love to do the same as you but I tend to slip and pay "therapy money" :)

Thought peeps may like to see the Inter squad for tomorrow: Goalkeepers: 1 Handanovic, 12 Castellazzi, 27 Belec; Defenders: 6 Silvestre, 23 Ranocchia, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan, 44 Bianchetti, 55 Nagatomo; Midfielders: 14 Guarin, 16 Mudingayi, 19 Cambiasso, 20 Obi, 21 Gargano, 24 Benassi, 31 Pereira; Forwards: 7 Coutinho, 49 Terrani, 88 Livaja, 61 Garritano Was gonna lay the home side tomorrow, but it's a no bet with that squad. Reckon unders could be a play here, as that side looks solid enough, but might struggle up top.
possible line-up: Handanović, Nagatomo, Silvestre, Juan Jesus, Jonathan, Guarin, Mudingayi, Cambiasso, Pereira, Coutinho, Livaja

What a wise thing. This is one of the most challenging football betting areas. I would love to do the same as you but I tend to slip and pay "therapy money" :)
The main reason is that you normally don't know most of the teams that play in the competition or when your team plays your bets are biased. So, I will just go to the stadium and enjoy the game :) But if I had to place any bets I would say that we won't concede an early goal and since Inter did not bring their full squad to Baku if they win it will be by 1 goal.

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Can anyone tell me if that is a reasonably strong line up for Inter or is it much weakened. For example how many missing from their regular Serie A line up Thanks

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Rubin Kazan -1.5 @ 2.23 pinnacle After a very good 2-2 away draw against Inter MIlan where they lead twice and conceded in injury time, like Rubin Kazan to get three points here against a disappointing Partizan side who were expected to do much better than draw 0-0 at home to Neftchi. Rubin have won their last two games in the Russian League without conceding a goal and in Rondon up front, they have a player in form who looks likely to score against a shaky defence. Partizan are without an important player (Tomic) which leaves a big hole in their midfield and much of their attack goes through him. A win here is important for Rubin to get their EL season going again, after dropping two points in the opening match

Can anyone tell me if that is a reasonably strong line up for Inter or is it much weakened. For example how many missing from their regular Serie A line up Thanks
Inter squad for Neftchi 1 Handanovic, 12 Castellazzi, 27 Belec; 6 Silvestre, 23 Ranocchia, 40 Juan Jesus, 42 Jonathan, 44 Bianchetti, 55 Nagatomo; 14 Guarin, 16 Mudingayi, 19 Cambiasso, 20 Obi, 21 Gargano, 24 Benassi, 31 Pereira; 7 Coutinho, 49 Terrani, 88 Livaja, 61 Garritano. As you can see, Alvarez, Cassano, Milito, Zanetti, Stankovic, Palacio, Sneijder, Samuel, Chivu are left behind. Derby`d Milano is too important for Stramaccioni.

Re: Group H > 4 October (Inter Milan, Neftchi, Partizan Belgrade, Rubin Kazan) Rubin v Partizan I don't understand odds movement here. Russians are a much better team and playing at home which is a big advantage for them. Defender Ansaldi is their only absence. Partizan have excellent results lately, but I could compare them with Dinamo Zagreb yesterday. Leagues in this area are far below the level of European football. In doing so they will be without key midfielder Tomic. I expect a similar result as it was last night in Kiev and agree with blackcrow.;) Rubin (-1,5) AH @2.23 Pinnacle low stake

Rubin v Partizan I don't understand odds movement here. Russians are a much better team and playing at home which is a big advantage for them. Defender Ansaldi is their only absence. Partizan have excellent results lately, but I could compare them with Dinamo Zagreb yesterday. Leagues in this area are far below the level of European football. In doing so they will be without key midfielder Tomic. I expect a similar result as it was last night in Kiev and agree with blackcrow.;) Rubin (-1,5) AH @2.23 Pinnacle low stake
2:0 :cigar:cigar