** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Basel v Racing Genk (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Videoton FC v Sporting CP (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) *Basel v Genk Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.81 Betfair* This should be an open encounter. Genk have scored in all of their last 15 matches , scoring 13 goals in their last 4 games. Basel are not the same team they were last year, and being at home will have to attack tonight. 5 of Genk's last 6 matches have gone over, Gorius in midfield is a big dangerman and up front Vossen is a really good striker and will cause Basle a lot of problems. At the other end, for Basle, Stocker is a big threat from midfield and Streller and Frei up front are two very dangerous strikers. We should be in for an open game and hopefully plenty of goals.

Re: Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) *Videoton v Sporting CP - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.16 Betfair* Great odds here, i was expecting something around the 1.80 mark. Backing this for value reasons. The Hungarian side don't concede many goals at home, but this is their toughest test to date, the Portuguese outfit should have too much class for them. Wolfswinkel has been in very good form up front for Sporting, Capel is one to watch in midfield and the homeside have no shortage of strikers, as they have 9 strikers on their squad, which is remarkable. Could be touch and go this bet as the home side are good defensively, but i expect Sporting to win this 2-1, i hope!

Re: Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Hi, Sporting is in a midle of a existencial crisis. A long, long one to say the truth. In the portuguese championship they are in the 9th position with 1W 3D 1L. Last game against Estoril, a recent promoted team, they were losing all the game 2-0. They only handled to get the draw due to a red card shown to a Estoril player at the 60th minute. The previous game, at home, they started to lose and only manage to get the win after a dramatical display of losing chances after chances. Coach Sá Pinto is under enormous pressure. He can't get good results and put his team to show consistent good football. I want to back Sporting, but at this moment, with all the noise surrounding this team, and their chronical unstabiltiy, I think that is a risky bet. Overs seems great price but once again, when I remember all that games with all that losing chances, I think twice. Maybe it's time to kick the crysis away. Good luck!

Re: Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar) Another intersting fact is that Capel won't play. Neither will Carrillo or Elias, all 3 of them were left out probably spared for the weekend game in Porto. Xandão is also out as he has seen a red card in the match against Basel. So weakened side. I'm a Sporting fan and I don't see us scoring 2 goals in Hungary, so either they score more than one or I really can't see your overs coming. Still, my opinion can't be entirely objective as it may be biased by my club preferences. GL.

Re: Group G > 4 October (FC Basel, Genk, Sporting, Video Fehervar)

*Basel v Genk Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.81 Betfair* This should be an open encounter. Genk have scored in all of their last 15 matches , scoring 13 goals in their last 4 games. Basel are not the same team they were last year, and being at home will have to attack tonight. 5 of Genk's last 6 matches have gone over, Gorius in midfield is a big dangerman and up front Vossen is a really good striker and will cause Basle a lot of problems. At the other end, for Basle, Stocker is a big threat from midfield and Streller and Frei up front are two very dangerous strikers. We should be in for an open game and hopefully plenty of goals.
*Videoton v Sporting CP - Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.16 Betfair* Great odds here, i was expecting something around the 1.80 mark. Backing this for value reasons. The Hungarian side don't concede many goals at home, but this is their toughest test to date, the Portuguese outfit should have too much class for them. Wolfswinkel has been in very good form up front for Sporting, Capel is one to watch in midfield and the homeside have no shortage of strikers, as they have 9 strikers on their squad, which is remarkable. Could be touch and go this bet as the home side are good defensively, but i expect Sporting to win this 2-1, i hope!
:beer