** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille)

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Borussia Mönchengladbach v Fenerbahçe SK (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olympique Marseille v AEL Limassol (20:05 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille)

guys does any one know team news on marseille v ael ' date=' any info on match ,are marseille taking this game serious and not only concentrating on weekend with psg[/quote'] I have a tip for this game Under 2.5 @ 2.0 (Stan James) 4/10 Marseilles made four changes between the Europa League game against Fenerbahce and the next league game. I would imagine they would make more here. They are top of the league and have a massive clash with PSG at the weekend. PSG will have more time to rest as they are in the CL. I don't think Marseilles can afford to take this game too seriously considering all this. They would hope to win the game even with a weakened team, but AEL are no mugs; they are very organised and strong defensively, which has caused me to back them a few times so far this season. They came to close to qualifying for the CL proper, beating Anderlecht at home and holding out until quite late on in the away game, eventually succumbing to two goals which meant they ended up in this competition. In their first EL game they got a very creditable 0-0 draw against Hannover. Whilst Cypriot teams are not the best in Europe they are not as bad as they used to be and I'm not sure the bookies have really responded to this. Last year APOEL did really well in Europe and whilst this was a bit of a shock, it also reflects the improving standards of Cypriot football. I think there is some value on opposing Marseilles in this game but the best way to go is the goals market. Both teams come from national leagues which are known for their defensive football and low scoring games. AEL's title win was built on their defence and the vast majority of Marseilles's games in the last year have gone under 2.5 goals. I would expect Marseilles to keep a clean sheet in a low-key game in which AEL play for a 0-0 draw. I think 1-0 or 2-0 is extremely likely but I wouldn't rule out 0-0 or 1-1 either. You can get evens for both unders and overs at the moment, but I can't see Marseilles thrashing AEL here, considering AEL's defensive record and the fact Marseilles will be thinking of the game at the weekend and are not the highest scoring side themselves. The nature of the Europa League (weakened teams etc) means that there are goals in a lot of games, but there are also low key games where not much happens, and I think this will be one of those games.

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) I'm sorry but i can't agree that AEL are well orginised at the back. Only the luck save them against Gladbah in the first round , after the germans missed a penalty and 2-3 clear goal chances. I think that even with a coming game on Sunday against PSG , they will be motivated enough to win. Probably will want to decide the things fast , so the most reasonable bet seems to be Marseille to win the first half - 1.73 @ bet365.

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) I wouldn't touch Fenerbahce with anyones money tonight, Alex has been the main glue of the team for years and the way in which he has left has been very unpopular with supporters who already wanted the manager out and are now protesting against him and the chairman. I've watched Fener a couple of times this season and they haven't looked any good, I would say any bet on them is madness.

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) I spoke to some Turkish followers and they say that Fenerbahce plays defensively and that the coach is not famous at the fans. Gladbach has a poor offense, de Jong seems to be not in the squad. Most of the attacks are led by Arango. Important Herrmann is out with an injury. ter Stegen should play. Favre demanded a better defensive work after the horrible performance against Dortmund, so I assume he will be eager to tighten up the defense rather to score a lot. So under 2.5 if ter Stegen plays.

I wouldn't touch Fenerbahce with anyones money tonight' date=' Alex has been the main glue of the team for years and the way in which he has left has been very unpopular with supporters who already wanted the manager out and are now protesting against him and the chairman. I've watched Fener a couple of times this season and they haven't looked any good, I would say any bet on them is madness.[/quote'] You are right but somehow i believe Borussia Monchengladbach will win because Fenerbahce players has no motivation after that Alex issue.I have watched their games this season they are playing worse than last year.If yobo will not play tonight on their back i am sure Borussia Monchengladbach will win that game.Their defence shaky offence could not familiar each other nobody doesnt know their duties on team.They have skillful player but Coach is not capable for them.

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Well i think Fenerbahce players will play for their manager and their chairman. Fenerbahce always ruled by its chairman this club is like an empire with one leader. And the leader is always chairman. Alex gained so much power and chairman sent him to reserves. I think team will react positive personally i'll bet Fenerbahce because odds are too high. Fenerbahce squad is much much better than Gladbach's.

Well i think Fenerbahce players will play for their manager and their chairman. Fenerbahce always ruled by its chairman this club is like an empire with one leader. And the leader is always chairman. Alex gained so much power and chairman sent him to reserves. I think team will react positive personally i'll bet Fenerbahce because odds are too high. Fenerbahce squad is much much better than Gladbach's.
GL my friend :)

Re: Group C > 4 October (AEL Limassol, Borussia M, Fenerbahce, Marseille) Marseille team will consist of youngsters, Barton will be the senior member and he will be anxious to show something tonight as he is suspended for Ligue 1 matches. Barton to score first at 13.00 ladbrokes, small stake.