** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kubrat Pulev v Alexander Ustinov

hebert10

Re: Kubrat Pulev v Alexander Ustinov Pulev v Ustinov 2pts Ustinov Decision or Techinal Decision @ 11 Sportingbet 2pts Ustinov KO, TD, TKO or DQ @ 8.5 Stanjames I like the odds on offer here alot. Pulevs chin hasn't really been tested of yet and it will be tonight, Ustinov is a big guy and fights a little bit like the Klitchskos. Ustinov comes in 56 pounds heavier than Pulev and also has the height advantage here which with his style should be an advantage as he can use his big jab to wear Pulev down. Pulev comes in as favourite here but it should be alot closer than the bookies think it will, as at 35 Ustinov knows he won't get many more chances so i'm expecting a big performance from the big Belarusian tonight.

Re: Kubrat Pulev v Alexander Ustinov

Pulev v Ustinov 2pts Ustinov Decision or Techinal Decision @ 11 Sportingbet 2pts Ustinov KO, TD, TKO or DQ @ 8.5 Stanjames I like the odds on offer here alot. Pulevs chin hasn't really been tested of yet and it will be tonight, Ustinov is a big guy and fights a little bit like the Klitchskos. Ustinov comes in 56 pounds heavier than Pulev and also has the height advantage here which with his style should be an advantage as he can use his big jab to wear Pulev down. Pulev comes in as favourite here but it should be alot closer than the bookies think it will, as at 35 Ustinov knows he won't get many more chances so i'm expecting a big performance from the big Belarusian tonight.
No mistakes from Pulev tonight controlled this fight all the way bit dissapointed with Ustinov just didn't look comfortable. 2012 Boxing record: 3-7 (+49)

Re: Kubrat Pulev v Alexander Ustinov

Heavyweight scene needs a major spark' date=' it's just so dull right now. :([/quote'] Your right there, it is really poor these guys aren't in the same league as the Klitchskos. Hopefuly David Price keeps up his start should be funny seeing him knock Harrison out next month :p