Flat Racing Saturday 29th of September

Aidymac

*Start Right - Newmarket 3:40* Huge field of 35 runners, so each way is a must. The Bin Suroor stable is certainly a stable worth keeping on the right side of at the moment. De Sousa gets the mount here on this horse for them, and even though was 7th last time out, was travelling very well when meeting trouble, and with a clear run may be overpriced for this race. Has been dropped to a mark of 99, last time it was off this mark it went close at Sandown, and with SDS on board, he should keep out of trouble. *0.5 Points e/w @ 25/1 Bet365 BOG*

Re: Flat Racing Saturday 29th of September 3.40 Newmarket: Betfred Cambridgeshire (Heritage Handicap) (1m1f) With 35 runners there is obviously many in with chances and its worth looking out for enhanced places being offered by the bookmakers, Skybet are paying on 6 places which must be worth something and most of the others will pay on the fifth, Hills and Laddies are not offering any bonus so obviously avoid them if you can. Small stakes for me in a race like this and I cant see why last years winner Prince Of Johanne is such a big price, for an alternative I do like the bottom one Bronze Angel with Buick taking over the reigns. Both selections are drawn middle to high so lets hope we are in the right group. Selections; 1pt EW Prince Of Johanne 33/1 Totesport (first 5) 1pt EW Bronze Angel 11/1 Bet365 (first 5) Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/newmarket-betting-prince-of-johanne-looks-a-big-price-to-follow-up-in-cambridgeshire

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.