Flat Racing ~ Friday Sept 28th

4.35 Newmarket: Standing For Success Handicap (Silver Cambridgeshire) (Class 2) (1m1f) This is impossible to be confident about any of the runners and the draw could be a factor, of the younger horses I like Oxford Charley, he’s drawn low, has plenty of scope and the booking of Buick is interesting, he’s obviously not straight forward as the visor proves but should be thereabouts. Of the high numbers I reckon Another For Joe can go well for Jim Goldie and Graham Lee, this 9f trip is ideal and come sin here in good form. Selections: 1pt EW Oxford Charley 16/1 Bet365 1pt EW Another For Joe 12/1 BetVictor Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/newmarket-betting-buick-can-take-silver-aboard-oxford-charley-at-newmarket

Re: Flat Racing ~ Friday Sept 28th 2.55 Newmarket: Shadwell Fillies’ Mile (Group 1) (1m) A good quality renewal of the Fillies’ Mile and Godolphin will feel confident about their chances of following up last year’s victory with Certify who has done nothing wrong in three starts so far. Certify and the second favourite Ollie Olga are closely matched on bare form with Sky Lantern but I fancy the favourite beat that rival more easily and can take this on the way to better things. Winsili needs to step up on what we have seen so far and maybe the improving Roz can lead these a long way and hold on for the forecast. Selections: 3pts Certify 11/10 William Hill 1pt EW Roz 10/1 BetVictor Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/newmarket-betting-certify-can-land-four-timer-in-fillies-mile-at-newmarket-for-godolphin

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.