Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
McNasara

Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 first game at home on Jupiler League for new Fc Bruges trainer Garrido i think Charleroi is a good chance to take a confortable win infornt their supportes what do you think? i think Genk should be able to win at Home against Oud L. over 2,5 seem good too here your ideas are welcame thnx

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Zulte Waregem won in a boring game. Gent never had a chance, because their offense just isn't good enough. When you can't shoot on goal, only wide, you can't score.. Mechelen lost.. strange. Heard it was a mistake form mechelen midfielder Cordaro, but haven't seen anything. Good day with Zulte Waregem that gave a nice profit!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

Nevertheless, giving up on this. Home team will be without three regulars due to suspension. :ok I agree with you here. I don't understand why Gent is set as a favorite and Zulte Waregem DNB @2.93 Pinnacle is must try bet with low stake for me. GL ;)
1:0 for Waregem :ok

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Injuries and suspensions Racing Genk v OH Leuven Racing Genk: De Ceulaer (8/3 f) OH Leuven: Ruytinx (0/0 f), Raymaekers (13/0 d), Boi (1/0 m), Azevedo (12/0 f) (doubtful)

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 today's bets: Club Brugge vs Charleroi Club has a good team and with a new coach it seems like they found their confidence back. Slowly a lot of players are comming back from injury, and Bacca who came of injured in the midweek game is back fit to play. Also Tchité and Vleminckx are fit so brugge have 3 strikers fit. Defensively Club have a bit of difficulties. Not really a good defense and I'm not sure a spanish coach is the thing to get defense right, but I believe they are able of winning this game easy. Because of the strikers in the squad (Bacca and Tchité are great strikers, Vleminckx has a confidence problem at the moment) I believe ti'll be an easy game. I'm going for a Brugge win, but when Bacca or Tchité are starting I'm going for a -1.5 asian handicap on this game aswell. High stakes on a brugge win, small-medium stakes on a -1.5 asian handicap on brugge (if Bacca or Tchité are starting) Genk - Leuven is the other game. Genk always seems to score and Vossen is a great goalscorer. Leuven has a great offense and are scoring a lot of goals. This game seems a sure +2.5 goals scored and this will be my bet this game. High stakes for me here! gl all!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 well.. poor game today! Brugge won, bacca or tchité didn't start so I only went for Brugge win and they did win, but missed a lot of chances aswell. 1-0 was enough Genk played a poor game. First half oké scored and came 1-0 up, but 2nd half was just terrible and they where looking for a goal against. poor play refusing to score the 2nd goal and at the end Leuven had a penalty 1-1. Unfortunate that was in extra time so no +2.5 goals scored. Bit of a surprise, but Leuve just aren't as good as in the beginning of the season. Unfortunate, poor day for me. Lucky I had a great ajax live bet so no loss but no win either..

Saturday 1 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) 1.28 6 10.5 103.97 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) 1.53 3.8 7.5 104.87 %
maximize.gif Lierse v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.62 3.4 2.7 104.54 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) 3.6 3.55 2.2 101.40 %
maximize.gif Sporting de Charleroi v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 3.05 3.6 2.3 104.04 %
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) 1.55 4 7 103.80 %
Sunday 2 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Lokeren v Racing Genk (13:30 GMT) 2.37 3.5 3 104.01 %
maximize.gif Red Star Waasland v Standard de Liège (17:00 GMT) 5 4 1.72 102.90 %

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 well, we first have midweek cup games :) today 1, tomorrow a lot and day after tomorrow 1 let you know something as soon as I know the line up but Anderlecht-Mechelen is 2 first division teams and Anderlecht coach vd Brom said he wanted to win all the titels in Belgium.

well.. poor game today! Brugge won, bacca or tchité didn't start so I only went for Brugge win and they did win, but missed a lot of chances aswell. 1-0 was enough Genk played a poor game. First half oké scored and came 1-0 up, but 2nd half was just terrible and they where looking for a goal against. poor play refusing to score the 2nd goal and at the end Leuven had a penalty 1-1. Unfortunate that was in extra time so no +2.5 goals scored. Bit of a surprise, but Leuve just aren't as good as in the beginning of the season. Unfortunate, poor day for me. Lucky I had a great ajax live bet so no loss but no win either..
In front of goal, Brugge are like school team. Overall, they are very poor, with one man more on pitch, they could not keep good possession of the ball.

In front of goal' date=' Brugge are like school team. Overall, they are very poor, with one man more on pitch, they could not keep good possession of the ball.[/quote'] well, they idd didn't play well. I do have to say the game before they did play good. It was the first game under Garrido and they play really was a lot better. This time it wasn't good and the chances they had where for Bacca and Tchité. Bacca scored with his eyes closed in the beginning of the season, but this time it really was poor. Tchité also some terrible shots.. well, I'm leaving today's match. I believe Anderlecht will win, but Mechelen is a cup team. They always do well in belgian cup and to me there is not enough value in a Anderlecht win here...

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Belgium Pro League tonight. Thinking of a combo -> Anderlecht @ 1.25 & Zulte Waregem @ 1.57 on Bet365 for a final 1.96. Anyone who has important information about these two matches? Thank you

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Cercle Brugge has some interesting players and they are gaining some form. Last two matches 3:1 against Genk and 1:0 away at Brugge. I am having this BTS @1,75 in my local.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 not a lot to bet today. Some hard games if you ask me.. I'm going for Kortrijk. They have a good team and are doing great. Charleroi is oké team, but they are missing something.. Because of the many lost games the faith is gone and that's not really good. I think this should be an easy win for Kortrijk, but I will be going on this for medium odds since I had some rough weekends and don't want to take stupid risks.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 League leaders Anderlecht (11-4-2, 40:15, 37 pts) is hosting 16th and last placed Cercle Brugge (3-2-12, 21:38, 11 pts). Pretty obvious choice as Anderlecht is having a nearly flawless season, conceding less than a goal per game and scoring more than 2 goals per game and with 4 points ahead of second placed Waregem they are looking to at least keep that 4 point distance today as they face the worst team in the league. Cercle Brugge has played 8 matches away this season and they've managed to collect 1 point. They are horrid away with a GD of 10:23 and they'll probably get demolished today as Anderlecht is by far the best home team in the league; winning 7 matches and drawing one with a GD of 22:4. Easy match for the hosts predicted, 8/10 on -1,5 and 2/10 on -2,5 on the hosts.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Am I deluded, or I really see incredible odds on Standard Liege?! Beveren is the worst team in the league now that Cercle Brugge is picking up form and scoring good results lately. They concede goals like a piece of cake - the worst defense in the Belgian league. They had some "impressive" home results lately: 2-6 to poor Club Brugge and 0-3 to Ostende for the Cup. The first fixture in August ended with an easy 3-1 victory for Standard. The guests are getting into very good shape lately as they stabilized tremendously their defense. I am not informed about any significant missings in Liege's team - all the major players were available for the Sunday game against Lierse and the cup game in Genk. With Beveren letting a flood of goals into their own net and Standard having defense in a great shape, it should logically lead to easy away win. I don't know why such high odds on Standard - Beveren did win two away games in a row, but their home form is terrible - LLDLD. Obviously Beveren is a fortress that can be too easily taken over. Standard @ 1.72

Standard @ 1.72
Beveren - Liege 0-2 FT Did not watch the game, but seems like a comfortable win for the guests. My first tip of the Belgian league, by the way. :-)

Friday 7 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Sporting de Charleroi (19:30 GMT) 1.37 5.4 10 101.51 %
Saturday 8 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Mons v Anderlecht (17:00 GMT) 5.3 4.3 1.66 102.12 %
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 GMT) 2.1 3.75 3.8 100.60 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Red Star Waasland (19:00 GMT) 1.53 4.95 7.5 98.75 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Zulte Waregem (19:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 3.1 101.67 %
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Lokeren (19:00 GMT) 2.56 3.55 2.87 102.01 %
Sunday 9 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v Club Brugge (13:30 GMT) 4.9 3.9 1.85 100.10 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Lierse (17:00 GMT) 1.41 5.2 9 101.26 %

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Gent v Waasland There must really be some value in backing the away side here. Gent has one solitary win in their last 10 games in the Juliper league Gent has also lost three of its last four hame games while Waasland has won its last two away games. While not a bona fide bet for everyone, Odds of 7.50 swing it for me. Id have been expecting this to have been a 4/1 or 9/2 shot on the strength of recent showings from either side R.S Waasland @ 7.50 Bet Victor

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Cercle Brugge v Leuven The team of two sides, Cercle Brugge. Decent at home, Diabolical away. If it wasnt for the fact that this is a home game, Id have been on Leuven heavy. However, even though Id still fancy a little bit of Leuven @ 3.80, Im going to swing towards the +4.5 with Unibet at a tasty 5.25. Belgium is usually good for a few scoring games and overs in general but like everywhere throws up the random 0-0's too. Its 32 games since Cercle have had a 0-0 so hopefully it wont be tomorrow. The last 4 games between these two have finished +4.5 including a strange 6-4 to Cercle in one match. I expect more of the same tomorrow evening if the weather holds out! Cercle Brugge v Leuven +4.5 goals @ 5.25 Unibet

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 I'm going to take it easy this weekend. It has snowed and frozen in belgium. Weather forecast telling us it will freeze again this night so quality of the fields is really important. I see above my post a +4.5 in Brugge, could be but it's important to know the field is really crap... unbelievable how bad it is

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 How about home win for Genk and Over 2.5 at Beerschot today ? For some reason I like Beerschot to surprise and win maybe at that price, but I don't follow Belgium league so can't say anything about that. Maybe you've got some info about this game ? Great tip on Waasland, friskyfitz! ;)

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 well, to be honest I don't believe in a beerschot surprise. There is only that much a coach can do. With Losada and Stijnen they are missing the 2 most important players. Besides that the back up goalie really sucks. He made a lot of mistakes and I believe Brugge could grab those chances. On the other hand club isn't playing that good either. Brugge had some fans waiting on them at the airport after the european adventure. Genk should be winning. Buffel, Gorius, Vossen,... a lot of their most important players rested during the midweek game vs Basel so they should be fit to win this game.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Injuries and suspensions Racing Genk v Lierse SK Racing Genk: Nadson, Simaeys, Joneleit Lierse SK: Claasen, Yasser, Frans, Farag, De Wree, Vanherberghen, Diakité, Claes

Saturday 15 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Standard de Liège (17:00 GMT) 3.4 3.6 2.25 101.63 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Mons (19:00 GMT) 1.51 4.5 7.1 102.53 %
maximize.gif Lierse v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) 2.55 3.55 2.9 101.87 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) 2.3 3.5 3.4 101.46 %
maximize.gif Red Star Waasland v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) 3.3 3.55 2.3 101.95 %
maximize.gif Sporting de Charleroi v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) 2.5 3.6 2.94 101.79 %
Sunday 16 December 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Racing Genk (13:30 GMT) 2.6 3.5 2.87 101.82 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (17:00 GMT) 1.26 6.4 13 102.68 %

Zulte Waregem V Racing Genk 0 @ 2 - bet365. Taking Genk here with the draw returning my stake as I think the two clubs are going in slightly opposite directions. Zulte Waregem have had a great season but their are signs of things catching up with them. They've now won only once at home in their last five, drawing three of those fixtures. Where as Genk have won twice away in their last five. What's more impressive is that they usually tend to score goals away from home, with ten in their last five aways. Genk also beat Zulte Waregem 5-0 here in the cup midweek, which I think adds a huge phycological boost. I should add that Zulte Waregem have only beaten Genk the once here back in 2006.