Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** August Competition Winners: Well done to Bymatrix (NAPS), Daisychain (KO Cup), YSM (York Festival), Saddlesore (Doncaster Festival) & Like2Fish (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
McNasara

Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

Well, Cercle was the better side, but didn't win it. Unfortunate, they did deserve the win! today Anderlecht-Club Brugge I'm going for a Anderlecht win here, high stakes Anderlecht is in a great shape and are doing great. Besides they did well in the Champions League so they will have a mental boost thanks to that win against Zenit. Anderlecht are doing great and De Sutter is back in a good shape and Mbokani is back from his suspension. Club Brugge is in a poor shape and they still haven't got a new coach. Some of the players have their transfer settled and aren't giving their all. Donk and Hoefkens are suspended and the injury list of Club Brugge is endless. Besides the better shape of Anderlecht and the abscense list of Club Brugge there is a 3rd reason why I'm going for an Anderlecht win. Anderlecht had 2 extra days of rest after their european game while Brugge played later, came 2-0 up but gave their lead away against a Newcastle playing with their 2nd squad.
6-1!!!! win for anderlecht.. easy win!

6-1!!!! win for anderlecht.. easy win!
Thanks man. Followed your prediction and went one step further with -1 and -2 Anderlecht. Very nice profit for me. Thanks

Saturday 17 November 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Cercle Brugge v Racing Genk (19:00 GMT) 3.7 3.5 2.05 104.38 %
maximize.gif Lierse v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) 4 3.6 2 102.78 %
maximize.gif Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Mons (19:00 GMT) 2.15 3.75 3.8 99.49 %
maximize.gif Red Star Waasland v Club Brugge (19:00 GMT) 5.5 4.33 1.61 103.17 %
maximize.gif Sporting de Charleroi v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) 3 3.5 2.37 104.01 %
Sunday 18 November 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Zulte Waregem v Standard de Liège (13:30 GMT) 2.4 3.5 2.9 104.72 %
maximize.gif Anderlecht v Kortrijk (17:00 GMT) 1.31 5.2 11 104.51 %
maximize.gif Lokeren v Beerschot AC (19:30 GMT) 1.65 4 5.5 103.79 %

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Mechelen have 8 wins in the last 9 meetings against Charleroi. Anyway, Charleroi is the worst home team in the league, so maybe @2.35 (unibet) is too high for away win?

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 I hate charleroi.. their really hard to get. They don't have a bad team but they miss someone who can score goals. Mechelen is a good team, but I don't know about them. It seems a good deal, but I'm not really sure I'm going to bet something on this.. I'm waiting untill this weekend or untill other belgian punters put something online..

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 A double of Anderlecht Handicap(-1) Home Win @1,8 * Genk Team Over 0,5 goals @1,22 or total of @2,16 Anderlecht is furious at the moment, on top of their form. Kortrijk is not a team that can avoid a loss with at least 2 goals margin in Brussels. Genk is also in a good form, they are scoring freely lately and I expect at least one goal from Vossen, De Ceulaer and Plet.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Some nice, but difficult games this week. Cercle Brugge - Racing Genk Both teams are good teams. Genk has a great squad and are playing nice football, but the injury of Benji De Ceulaer is a hard blow for Genk. Pleet is a differend kind of striker but Vossen is still doing great. The best man of this Genk is Buffel, who is playing the best football of his career now he's 30+. He is impressive on the physical play and just keeps on going on that right side. He's a smart player giving a lot of assists. Cercle Brugge isn't a bad team and they got some great players in their team. Now Smolders has returned there is more stability on their midfield. With Gudjonsson they have a former world class striker and you can tell that every game. He scores a lot of goals and he fits in just fine. His dutch is great and there is an other player from Iceland in Cercle Brugge so no problems there. I believe this will be a game of a lot of goals and I'm going high stakes on a +2.5 goals scored. Waasland Beveren - Club Brugge Waasland Beveren isn't a bad team, but they bought a whole new team and the team hasn't settled yet. A lot of new faces, who came late in the transferperiod makes it difficult to know eachother and play good football. Beveren just doesn't have a team. They got good individual players, but against Brugge that shouldn't be enough Club Brugge just found a new coach with Garrido. Time of playing around is over now and if you don't want to go all the way as a Club Brugge player you shouldn't play. With the new coach there is a chance for every player to prove himselve and if you don't play at 100% you will lose your chances in the first team. I think players will be verry excited to play a good game and prove themselves for the new coach. They got an easy game to start with and it is a must win game! Club Brugge to win, high stakes here Lierse - Aa Gent Also Lierse has a new coach, but I'm not sure about the new structure the club has, and the new coach is someone who I really don't have a lot faith in. I think the Lierse squad just isn't as talented as the chairman thinks and I doubt they can play a good game here. Gent has played better and Bob peeters actually has bad luck instead of a poor team. I believe Gent should be able of winning their first game in Lierse with some players who really are doing better. I'm not sure about the odds but for the odds above I'll be going with small stakes for a Gent win. If odds seem lower it could be I'm going for a over 2.5 goals scored. The only thing why I'm in doubt is Mboyo. He is the best striker of Gent and I got a lot of faith in him, but I wonder how his physique is after a midweek travel to Romania with the national team. He didn't play, but still, I think its dangerous to be tired after that travel... Leuven - bergen This game seems a sure +2.5 goals scored. Leuven has a great attack and Bergen aswell has some class strikers in their team. Not a lot to say about this, but leuven with 31 scored goals and 22 conceded has a good attack but a poor defense. Bergen 27 scored goals, 30 conceded is the same story. Perbet is back scoring goals so I really can't see this stay under 2.5 goals. My bets: high stakes +2.5 goals scored, medium stakes +3.5goals scored Sunday games I'm still not sure Zulte Waregem is a great team and Standard.. well I don't know really.. Anderlecht is playing great football, but Kortrijk is a great side aswell. It won't surprise me if Anderlecht would struggle this hard game. Chavarria won't be playing, but V. Haezebroeck will have the lines close together in this difficult game, giving away little space and hoping on counter attacks with some fast players. Should be an Anderlecht win, but still in doubt here Lokeren - Beerschot should be a Lokeren win but bets in this game depend on the rest of my weekend bets.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Cercle won 3-1 = +2.5 goals --> Bet won Club ran away to 0-6 and did easy after that, 2-6 end result, bet won Gent played a poor game and they lost 2-0 lost thisone Leuven - Bergen 1-3, both bets won here! good day for me!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Going to take it a game at the time thistime. First game is Zulte Waregem - Standard Hard game this is. Both are nice teams. Zulte Waregem are doing great with a wonderfulll team and they got the hunger to do good. Dury is a great coach and does really wel for them. Standard had a poor start of the season, but with the new coach things are getting better. Standard are playing with 2 strikers now and Ezequils speed can give Zulte Waregem a hard deal. On the other hand Zulte is playing home and Berrier, the big man for them, is ex-standard, but never gave a good chance at standard. he left and went back to zulte. My believe is that he wants to prove them wrong, again. Zulte is great when Berrier is great, Standard have a nice team, but there is still missing a lot. The team just isn't good enough and they have a lot of players who shouldn't be playing for a top team with championship ambitions. Kanu is a great player, but he doesn't play with his heart anymore. He's unhappy about his missed transfer and he only plays great games against the big teams. Question is does he think Zulte Waregem is a big team or not? I believe Zulte Waregem will win against Standard. 2 former standard players who returned to their old 'nest' will want to prove Standards wrong. Leye and Berrier will play a great game I think. Small stakes on Zulte Waregem to win. 2.54 are really nice odds I believe.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Lokeren is in much better shape, while the guests have three significant absences: Stijnen (regular gk), Losada (key mf, 4g and 4ass) and Mununga (regular striker) are out. I've @1.65 at local for home win, is this a good choice?

Lokeren is in much better shape' date=' while the guests have three significant absences: Stijnen (regular gk), Losada (key mf, 4g and 4ass) and Mununga (regular striker) are out. I've @1.65 at local for home win, is this a good choice?[/quote'] idd, I'm going for it to. Beerschot missing important players, Losada in special!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Zulte waregem had some 100% chances, but missed them.. Now I'm going for an anderlecht win. In a great shape playing wonderfull football. Kortrijk isn't a bad team, but just isn't good enough to stop Anderlecht I guess... They'll miss chavaria who kan't play against Anderlecht I believe... hes a really good player when you want to play the counter so he'll be missed.. medium stakes on a -1.5 asian handicap @ 2.08

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 2 close wins 1-0 Keet keeped a great goal for Kortrijk saving a penalty and some great chances for anderlecht, but finally dieu Mbokani scored. went for a asian handicap and because of the great game of keet I lost this bet Lokeren won, last minute goal from Mukulu. Don't know why they didn't score earlier.. Beerschot played defensive and defended well, but the goalkeeper (stijnen didn't play) played poor and the goal is a mistake from him aswell, don't mind Lokeren won so bet won :D

Friday 23 November 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Standard de Liège v Lierse (19:30 GMT) 1.42 4.9 9.5 101.36 %
Saturday 24 November 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Beerschot AC v Anderlecht (19:00 GMT) 6.3 4.5 1.57 101.73 %
maximize.gif Club Brugge v Sporting de Charleroi (19:00 GMT) 1.36 5.4 10 101.85 %
maximize.gif KAA Gent v Zulte Waregem (19:00 GMT) 2.25 3.45 4 98.43 %
maximize.gif Kortrijk v Cercle Brugge (19:00 GMT) 1.8 3.8 5 101.87 %
maximize.gif KV Mechelen v Red Star Waasland (19:00 GMT) 1.6 4.4 5.8 102.47 %
maximize.gif Mons v Lokeren (19:00 GMT) 2.5 3.4 3.1 101.67 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Oud-Heverlee Leuven (19:00 GMT) 1.62 4.2 6.2 101.48 %
Kortrijk have only one defeat at seven home games so far, while CB won only one point from seven away games. Kortrijk have four consecutive victories against Cercle Brugge (they also won in the last four encounters v CB at home). Home win looks a nice...

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 I like some of this games, but I think it'll be really hard because of the european games. anderlecht, Club Brugge and Genk playing European football this midweek and in Belgium, not only in Belgium, teams playing European always have difficulties in the weekends..

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 St. Liege - Lierse hw Beerschot - Anderlecht aw? uhm... Kortrijk - Cercle Brugge hw and over 1,5' boh? i know over isn't easy when Kortrijk is involved but Cercle Brugge is always over Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren hw and over 1,5 Mons - Lokeren bts/over 1,5/2,5 Gent - Waregem tricky game...maybe x2/ ov 1,5 Club Brugge - Charleroi hw Genk - Leuven over 2,5 and maybe hw who will play for Plet? Vossen and...? what do you think? thnx bye

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 small post.. you going over it easy I think, not really all that obvious as you make it seem I guess, read it quick, I'll be back later with my picks, if I can find the time, could be only on sunday games Plet isn't suspeded so he can play.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 a lot of hard games if you ask me. It'll be hard to place some good bets. I believe Standard will win today, but things are going difficult for them this season and I think they are underpriced so I'm not going to take the risk I guess.. Anderlecht is the same story as Standard to me. I believe they will win, but after a midweek european game I'm not to sure about that.. Belgian teams always have difficulties when they played a midweek game and surely when they lost it. Aa Gent - Zulte Waregem is a difficult game for both sides. Gent insn't playing good and there just isn't enough quality. The chairman promised better players in january and that could motivate some players I guess. Zulte Waregem is playing a great season and it's still working out great for them. Berrier is, without a doubt, their most important player. He's smart and has some great passes. I believe he'll make the difference in this game. Dury, fired by Gent because of poor results during the play offs will prove Gent's wrong here and Zulte will take the points. Zulte Waregem to win, medium stakes. Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren Mechelen just has more quality. Waasland Beveren fired their coach and with De Boeck they got an other coach fast. 1.6 are nice odds. If I can put a Mechelen win for around 1.6 I'll take it, if odds are higher I'll sure take them aswell. Mechelen win here! Bergen - Lokeren is a hard game to put something on. Bergen is a good team, with a good home reputation scoring a lot of goals. Lokeren is a good team aswell, have a good defense and try to play offensive if possible. Could go both ways I believe Kortrijk-Cercle Brugge should be a home win, but Cercle is doing just fine with their new coach and I won't be surprised if Cercle gain points in Kortrijk. No bet for me here

Kortrijk have only one defeat at seven home games so far, while CB won only one point from seven away games. Kortrijk have four consecutive victories against Cercle Brugge (they also won in the last four encounters v CB at home). Home win looks a nice...
Nevertheless, giving up on this. Home team will be without three regulars due to suspension. :ok
Aa Gent - Zulte Waregem is a difficult game for both sides. Gent insn't playing good and there just isn't enough quality. The chairman promised better players in january and that could motivate some players I guess. Zulte Waregem is playing a great season and it's still working out great for them. Berrier is, without a doubt, their most important player. He's smart and has some great passes. I believe he'll make the difference in this game. Dury, fired by Gent because of poor results during the play offs will prove Gent's wrong here and Zulte will take the points. Zulte Waregem to win, medium stakes.
I agree with you here. I don't understand why Gent is set as a favorite and Zulte Waregem DNB @2.93 Pinnacle is must try bet with low stake for me. GL ;)

a lot of hard games if you ask me. It'll be hard to place some good bets. I believe Standard will win today, but things are going difficult for them this season and I think they are underpriced so I'm not going to take the risk I guess.. Anderlecht is the same story as Standard to me. I believe they will win, but after a midweek european game I'm not to sure about that.. Belgian teams always have difficulties when they played a midweek game and surely when they lost it. Aa Gent - Zulte Waregem is a difficult game for both sides. Gent insn't playing good and there just isn't enough quality. The chairman promised better players in january and that could motivate some players I guess. Zulte Waregem is playing a great season and it's still working out great for them. Berrier is, without a doubt, their most important player. He's smart and has some great passes. I believe he'll make the difference in this game. Dury, fired by Gent because of poor results during the play offs will prove Gent's wrong here and Zulte will take the points. Zulte Waregem to win, medium stakes. Mechelen - Waasland-Beveren Mechelen just has more quality. Waasland Beveren fired their coach and with De Boeck they got an other coach fast. 1.6 are nice odds. If I can put a Mechelen win for around 1.6 I'll take it, if odds are higher I'll sure take them aswell. Mechelen win here! Bergen - Lokeren is a hard game to put something on. Bergen is a good team, with a good home reputation scoring a lot of goals. Lokeren is a good team aswell, have a good defense and try to play offensive if possible. Could go both ways I believe Kortrijk-Cercle Brugge should be a home win, but Cercle is doing just fine with their new coach and I won't be surprised if Cercle gain points in Kortrijk. No bet for me here
I kind of agree with you on the Kortrijk game..with the suspensions R. Reynaud, M. Oussalah, G. De Mets, I. N'Diaye.
i think Cercle might clinch something out of this game.The home side is not at its best lately and am sure the new manager has some encouragement for his lads aganist a belgium bogey side. Am tempted to bet something on an away win..small stake though

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Injuries and suspensions Beerschot AC v Anderlecht Beerschot AC: Dayan (1/0 f), Veselinovic (5/3 f), Mununga (14/2 f), Losada (15/4 m) Anderlecht: - KV Kortrijk v Cercle Brugge KV Kortrijk: De Mets (14/0 d), Oussalah (15/1 m), N'Diaye (8/0 m), Reynaud (11/1 d) Cercle Brugge: Iachtchouk (12/1 f)