** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

McNasara

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Racing Genk v Standard de Liege - Both teams to score @ 1.57 Racing Genk scored at least one goal in 100% of their home matches Standard Liege scored at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches Standard Liege conceded at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches Anderlecht v KAA Gent - Both teams to score @ 1.61 Anderlecht scored at least one goal in 100% of their home matches Gent scored at least one goal in 100% of their away matches Double @ 2.53 with Ladbrokes

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Hi 777, 1) Both teams are scoring and conceding. 2) Anderlecht are not blowing it wide open at the moment (scored 10 conceded 3 in 5 games) 3) Anderlecht had 3 cleansheets at home in 5 games. 4)Anderlecht have a reasonable balance of goals and defense. 5) Head 2 Head they own gent 6) This will be an 'open' game. It's not the usual 'try and crack 11 defenders' that you get with mismatches Head to Head record [TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR] [TH]Date[/TH] [TH]HT[/TH] [TH]FT[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012-01-24[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]3-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011-03-20[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]0-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]3-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2009-09-20[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2008-08-23[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]2-2[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]2-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2007-10-21[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2007-04-22[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2005-12-02[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]3-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2004-08-28[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2004-01-24[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2002-08-31[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]2-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]2-2[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] I like the win the 1st half bet. They have done this 7 times in 10 games against gent and the odds of 11/10 look attractive. Neil.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13

Racing Genk v Standard de Liege - Both teams to score @ 1.57 Racing Genk scored at least one goal in 100% of their home matches Standard Liege scored at least one goal in each of their last 10 matches Standard Liege conceded at least one goal in each of their last 10 matchesAnderlecht v KAA Gent - Both teams to score @ 1.61 Anderlecht scored at least one goal in 100% of their home matches Gent scored at least one goal in 100% of their away matches Double @ 2.53 with Ladbrokes
The head to head stats back you up here as well 777. Last 5 fixtures against each other both teams have scored.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 One quick stat. If you are looking for a low priced banker bet Anderlecht to win either the 1st or 2nd half of the game is 1/4. They have done this 18 times in last 20 games. you can see free stats for the Scottish premier league here http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-halftime-wins Neil.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 I think both to score isn't a bad bet I think. This is mine. anderlecht - Gent Anderlecht to win (high stakes) anderlecht had some hard games, and the problem they have is scoring. Mbokani is a great striker and an absolute star in Belgium! He's the best striker around here, if his head is at the right place. At the moment Anderlecht are missing Mbokani and De Sutter is in terrible shape! Question is if De Sutter gets another Chance today? I don't believe it. I guess Jovanovic and Bruno will be a 2 man front line with behind them Vargas, Praet, Biglia and Klejstan perhaps. Anderlecht never loses to many games in a row and a home game against a top team (Gent) is a must win game for them! Gent has their own crisis. Their coach fired and still looking for a new one. Thijs injured for a long time and a lot of top players left during the summer break. Gent has some good players and Mboyo is in a good shape, but I still believe Anderlecht won't lose 2 league games in a row. but Proto is a good goalkeeper and Anderlecht wants to do good this game. Mboyo scored 2 good goals in last game, but I got questions about Gent playing 2 games in 1 week. Anderlecht had some key players rested last league game so they'll be more fit then gent.

Grieksken Do you like GENK ML @1.90 Nice value atmo.
I think that you can get even money on GENK to beat Standard which is a fantastic price :ok Just not sure why the price should be so high. Genk have won 4 of 6 at home scoring 12 , conceding 5 with 3 cleansheets. Standard Liege away played 6 lost 5 scored 10 conceded 14 goals 1 cleansheet over 2.5 is 7/10 and genk to win is 1/1 [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TH=bgcolor: #EBD2AD, colspan: 3]Genk vs. Standard[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TH]Date[/TH] [TH]HT[/TH] [TH]FT[/TH] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011-09-18[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]3-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2010-10-17[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]3-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]4-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2010-02-07[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #B6EBAD]1-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2008-10-26[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]0-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]0-0[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2008-05-10[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]0-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]0-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2006-08-19[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2005-10-16[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]0-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]0-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2004-09-12[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]0-0[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2004-02-13[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBE7AD]1-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2002-12-08[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]0-4[/TD] [TD=bgcolor: #EBB6B6]1-5 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] The overs looks OK but the straight win gives you 1-0 and 2-0 as well for a better price !!! Neil.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Genk has a great team this year and manager Been has done a great job letting his men play. It looks overpriced idd, but Standard just has a new coach and I guess it'll be that what pushes the odds on Genk up. I'll be going for a Genk win I guess, but it depends on who plays. Nothing special I think, but if De Ceulaer plays it'll be high stakes on a genk win Genk this year, is more quality then Standard. Standard just don't have the team, and they'll need better players if they want to do good. Genk was looking tired during their last game in Kortrijk, while Standard playing Cercle Brugge was rubbish. Standard played an awfull game not doing 1 thing right. Their first goal was luck their 2nd poor defending on a corner.. Genk won't make those mistakes I guess, only thing that can keep Genk from winning is condition. Home crowd, 2 rival teams.. both really want to win!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Just for those who didn't get the news : AA Gent has a new coach Bob Peeters , Peeters was fired last week at Cercle Brugge which was his first job as a professional team coach. He started coaching in Gent with U21. Cercle Brugge is still without a new headcoach but the chance is getting bigger each day that assistent coach Lorenzo Staelens gets the job. Surely if they get something at Mons at the weekend. In Brugge (Club) it's the "last" chance for G. Leekens , they need a good performance against Zulte (and a win)

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 well, today I'll be going for a bet on Gent - Genk, just home so it's late but well.. both teams have a good offense and players of aa gent will try to prove themselves for the new coach. Genk has high odds but Vossen won't be playing because of injury. Vossen is a good goalscorer and he will be missed I believe. That's why I won't go for a Genk win. Gent is always a question because they have a new coach and it'll be hard to see how he'll play. I guess he'll start with an offensive team try to play offensive football. +2.5 seems to be the best bet here. Mboyo started out to do good for Gent and they got a few ggreat wingers and midfielders with scorin ability. With soumahoro, Arbitman, Remacle and Raman they have a lot of offensive power on the bench. De smet has a chance in the starting 11 and he'll try to prove himself for the new coach an thank him for the trust. Defensively Gent isn't that good so I guess they'll give away a stupid goal.

well, today I'll be going for a bet on Gent - Genk, just home so it's late but well.. both teams have a good offense and players of aa gent will try to prove themselves for the new coach. Genk has high odds but Vossen won't be playing because of injury. Vossen is a good goalscorer and he will be missed I believe. That's why I won't go for a Genk win. Gent is always a question because they have a new coach and it'll be hard to see how he'll play. I guess he'll start with an offensive team try to play offensive football. +2.5 seems to be the best bet here. Mboyo started out to do good for Gent and they got a few ggreat wingers and midfielders with scorin ability. With soumahoro, Arbitman, Remacle and Raman they have a lot of offensive power on the bench. De smet has a chance in the starting 11 and he'll try to prove himself for the new coach an thank him for the trust. Defensively Gent isn't that good so I guess they'll give away a stupid goal.
1-2 bet won :D

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Club Brugge - Zulte Waregem This game will be the last chance of Leekens. If he doesn't win thisone I guess he'll be fired. Zulte Waregem are playing nice football and Dury proves once again he's a great coach. I don't believe this game will have a lot of goals. Leekens is known as a defensive coach and since things are getting hard I believe he'll tell his players not to take to much risk and think defensive first. Zulte Waregem's coach Dury to me isn't a old scool defensife coach, but he starts on a good structure form behind and lets his team play football starting at the back. Zulte is a team not conceding to many goals either, but I'm not going for under 2.5 goals for following reasons: Club Brugge striker Bacca is scoring really easy. Tchité's speed is always dangerous for any defense. For Zulte Waregem Berrier is in his best shape since he left them a few years ago. He's scoring a lot of goals, but also his crosses and free kicks are really dangerous. a goal is quick and easy made for them so no under for me here. This game is a derby and both teams really want to win thisone, that's why I'm not to sure about betting this game, but I believe Zulte Waregem will have difficulties. The Brugge fans are great this season and I believe they'll make a lot of noice. Brugge still is a top team and their players will stand up when needed, while zulte waregem has difficulties standing up in big games. When Zulte have a chance of playing for the first place they often really suck and playing in this big game against a rival won't be easy for them. I believe they'll play a poor game and Club Brugge strikers Tchité with his speed Bacca with his scoring ability will really hurt Zulte Waregem so my bet will be club brugge to win, small stakes

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Standard - Oud Heverlee What these two teams have so far presented are open games with plenty of golas. Let us start from Standard who in the last 5 home matches in league has played over 2.5 and in the last 3 matches against Oud has scored two or more golas. Oud on the other hand in the last 6 matches in legaue has played over 2.5 and in the last 5 matches in legaue has score three or more goals. To all this we will add that in the last three mutual duels was over 2.5 so I think that golas here should not be missed. Pick: Over 2.5 @ 1.48 bet365 6/10

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Brugge played terrible, they never could win this game. Dumb red card and a even more stupid goal against.. 0-1 for Zulte Waregem... It wasn't good, it was terrible. My tip has half good, but the end result was terrible. Zulte played a poor game and are lucky to have scored a goal when brugge where standing still hoping for offside... I think Brugge players are tired of their coach, they played poor, no pressure on the ball no creativity and Vadis, well I think he has his January transfer setteled because he is sucking lately. He's not playing good anymore, not even trying... For the Standard Game I follow Smuk_bl's bet.. Standard played better last game, Leuven has a good attack, while the Standard defense isn't the best in competition.. +2.5 goals scored it is..

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 9 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokeren v Standard de Liège (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 10 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cercle Brugge v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lierse v Beerschot AC (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Kortrijk (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.94 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Red Star Waasland v Sporting de Charleroi (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zulte Waregem v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 11 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderlecht v Club Brugge (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Racing Genk v Mons (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 going with small stakes on Cercle Brugge today A new coach, a lot of talent in the team and against their former coach at home. They have the quality to win this game. Gent has the old cercle coach, fired there hired by Gent (worked with the yought team before going to cercle) and oké Gent has started to play better football, but a lot of important players are injured or out of shape. Thijs is important, but he's injured, De Bruyne and Remacle where in a poor form. Only one in a good shape is Mboyo and Cercle will hve to watch out for him. I believe 3.3 is overpriced and so I'm going for it!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Well, Cercle was the better side, but didn't win it. Unfortunate, they did deserve the win! today Anderlecht-Club Brugge I'm going for a Anderlecht win here, high stakes Anderlecht is in a great shape and are doing great. Besides they did well in the Champions League so they will have a mental boost thanks to that win against Zenit. Anderlecht are doing great and De Sutter is back in a good shape and Mbokani is back from his suspension. Club Brugge is in a poor shape and they still haven't got a new coach. Some of the players have their transfer settled and aren't giving their all. Donk and Hoefkens are suspended and the injury list of Club Brugge is endless. Besides the better shape of Anderlecht and the abscense list of Club Brugge there is a 3rd reason why I'm going for an Anderlecht win. Anderlecht had 2 extra days of rest after their european game while Brugge played later, came 2-0 up but gave their lead away against a Newcastle playing with their 2nd squad.

Well, Cercle was the better side, but didn't win it. Unfortunate, they did deserve the win! today Anderlecht-Club Brugge I'm going for a Anderlecht win here, high stakes Anderlecht is in a great shape and are doing great. Besides they did well in the Champions League so they will have a mental boost thanks to that win against Zenit. Anderlecht are doing great and De Sutter is back in a good shape and Mbokani is back from his suspension. Club Brugge is in a poor shape and they still haven't got a new coach. Some of the players have their transfer settled and aren't giving their all. Donk and Hoefkens are suspended and the injury list of Club Brugge is endless. Besides the better shape of Anderlecht and the abscense list of Club Brugge there is a 3rd reason why I'm going for an Anderlecht win. Anderlecht had 2 extra days of rest after their european game while Brugge played later, came 2-0 up but gave their lead away against a Newcastle playing with their 2nd squad.
6-1!!!! win for anderlecht.. easy win!

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 17 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cercle Brugge v Racing Genk (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lierse v KAA Gent (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Oud-Heverlee Leuven v Mons (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Red Star Waasland v Club Brugge (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting de Charleroi v KV Mechelen (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 18 November 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Zulte Waregem v Standard de Liège (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Anderlecht v Kortrijk (17:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.31 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lokeren v Beerschot AC (19:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 I hate charleroi.. their really hard to get. They don't have a bad team but they miss someone who can score goals. Mechelen is a good team, but I don't know about them. It seems a good deal, but I'm not really sure I'm going to bet something on this.. I'm waiting untill this weekend or untill other belgian punters put something online..

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 A double of Anderlecht Handicap(-1) Home Win @1,8 * Genk Team Over 0,5 goals @1,22 or total of @2,16 Anderlecht is furious at the moment, on top of their form. Kortrijk is not a team that can avoid a loss with at least 2 goals margin in Brussels. Genk is also in a good form, they are scoring freely lately and I expect at least one goal from Vossen, De Ceulaer and Plet.

Re: Belgium > Jupiler League > 2012/13 Some nice, but difficult games this week. Cercle Brugge - Racing Genk Both teams are good teams. Genk has a great squad and are playing nice football, but the injury of Benji De Ceulaer is a hard blow for Genk. Pleet is a differend kind of striker but Vossen is still doing great. The best man of this Genk is Buffel, who is playing the best football of his career now he's 30+. He is impressive on the physical play and just keeps on going on that right side. He's a smart player giving a lot of assists. Cercle Brugge isn't a bad team and they got some great players in their team. Now Smolders has returned there is more stability on their midfield. With Gudjonsson they have a former world class striker and you can tell that every game. He scores a lot of goals and he fits in just fine. His dutch is great and there is an other player from Iceland in Cercle Brugge so no problems there. I believe this will be a game of a lot of goals and I'm going high stakes on a +2.5 goals scored. Waasland Beveren - Club Brugge Waasland Beveren isn't a bad team, but they bought a whole new team and the team hasn't settled yet. A lot of new faces, who came late in the transferperiod makes it difficult to know eachother and play good football. Beveren just doesn't have a team. They got good individual players, but against Brugge that shouldn't be enough Club Brugge just found a new coach with Garrido. Time of playing around is over now and if you don't want to go all the way as a Club Brugge player you shouldn't play. With the new coach there is a chance for every player to prove himselve and if you don't play at 100% you will lose your chances in the first team. I think players will be verry excited to play a good game and prove themselves for the new coach. They got an easy game to start with and it is a must win game! Club Brugge to win, high stakes here Lierse - Aa Gent Also Lierse has a new coach, but I'm not sure about the new structure the club has, and the new coach is someone who I really don't have a lot faith in. I think the Lierse squad just isn't as talented as the chairman thinks and I doubt they can play a good game here. Gent has played better and Bob peeters actually has bad luck instead of a poor team. I believe Gent should be able of winning their first game in Lierse with some players who really are doing better. I'm not sure about the odds but for the odds above I'll be going with small stakes for a Gent win. If odds seem lower it could be I'm going for a over 2.5 goals scored. The only thing why I'm in doubt is Mboyo. He is the best striker of Gent and I got a lot of faith in him, but I wonder how his physique is after a midweek travel to Romania with the national team. He didn't play, but still, I think its dangerous to be tired after that travel... Leuven - bergen This game seems a sure +2.5 goals scored. Leuven has a great attack and Bergen aswell has some class strikers in their team. Not a lot to say about this, but leuven with 31 scored goals and 22 conceded has a good attack but a poor defense. Bergen 27 scored goals, 30 conceded is the same story. Perbet is back scoring goals so I really can't see this stay under 2.5 goals. My bets: high stakes +2.5 goals scored, medium stakes +3.5goals scored Sunday games I'm still not sure Zulte Waregem is a great team and Standard.. well I don't know really.. Anderlecht is playing great football, but Kortrijk is a great side aswell. It won't surprise me if Anderlecht would struggle this hard game. Chavarria won't be playing, but V. Haezebroeck will have the lines close together in this difficult game, giving away little space and hoping on counter attacks with some fast players. Should be an Anderlecht win, but still in doubt here Lokeren - Beerschot should be a Lokeren win but bets in this game depend on the rest of my weekend bets.