** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13

McNasara

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13

Hi all I can give you some decent advice on the Dutch league as it is the league I get the best results in. I see this topic is pretty much dead so why not start it again, Dutch league is a wonderful league for betting with a tradition of very strong home sides. Feyenoord,Ajax and PSV rarely let you down in a home game. But others like Groningen,Heerenveen,Twente,AZ have a very strong home reputation. For the next playround games I recommend: Heerenveen - Vitesse Result: 1. @ 2,1 if you are new to the league and not sure a handicap is not a bad idea. Heerenveen are traditionally with the top 3 one of the strongest home sides. With finbogasson they have a top striker. AZ Alkmaar - Cambuur Result 1 @ 1.5. Cambuur is a promoted side and lacks quality to perform well in the league. Az is very strong at home and is desperate for a win. The last one being for those who enjoy a gamble: Groningen - PSV result 1 @ 4.5. Groningen is traditionally a very strong home side this season they lost at home with alot of bad luck 0-1 to Twente and drew Ajax 1-1. Groningen just beat quality side AZ at home this weekend and PSV barely managed a home win over RKC who are one of the poorest sides in the league. A handicap is ofcourse mandatory but you can still get a decent quote with one. I feel a suprise is possible here. The rest I would not recommend. Good luck.
Great profit on those 3 selections, especially Groningen, please continue to post and I will follow with interest as I enjoy the Dutch leagues. Good luck.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 PEC Zwolle will meet AZ Alkmaar at home. PEC is still unbeaten at home and is the best playing team in the league at this moment! AZ Alkmaar away balance is very poor 1 win 0 draws and 4 losses. Thursday AZ made a record journey from 5000 kilometers out of Kazachstan. AZ is also famous of playing poor matches after Europa League matches! So the conclusion! PEC Zwolle to win at 2.15

PEC Zwolle will meet AZ Alkmaar at home. PEC is still unbeaten at home and is the best playing team in the league at this moment! AZ Alkmaar away balance is very poor 1 win 0 draws and 4 losses. Thursday AZ made a record journey from 5000 kilometers out of Kazachstan. AZ is also famous of playing poor matches after Europa League matches! So the conclusion! PEC Zwolle to win at 2.15
GL with your bet :ok Please remember to quote bookmaker used :)