** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13

McNasara

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 just want to add that vitesse is missing jan arie vd heijden regular defender and important in there build up. Still agree 2.4 is value think we good see goals, so cover the bet with over 3.5. No time for a preview but Heracles- Zwolle looks like a good home win, they have some great strikers and are playing an offensive football. Home win 1.6 ah 2.45 unibet

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13

No time for a preview but Heracles- Zwolle looks like a good home win, they have some great strikers and are playing an offensive football. Home win 1.6 ah 2.45 unibet
They are neighborhood clubs (about 40 km away), both use artificial surface, and both don't have a win in the last four Ere-games. But both of them have been successful in the midweek KNVB matches (Zwolle after 120 minutes). Still Heracles is better side as proven when they won 3:0 in Zwolle two months ago. However, I don't like odds for home victory cause Zwolle scored at least one goal in their last eight away games where playing much better than at home. So that goals are my first choice here. BTS & over 2,5 @1.80 at local medium stake

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 NAC v PSV is another duel between the neighboring clubs. PSV is much bigger and better side in all respects, but they haven't done too well in Breda recent years (in fact NAC has won the last four clashes). Now both teams have several important absences (mostly offensive). It is clear that home team will try with a strong defense to stay unbeaten and will have great support of fans. PSV will probably win, but I don't expect many goals here. Still waiting for news on the home side's keeper who is doubtful and may be able to make a bet later.

NAC v PSV is another duel between the neighboring clubs. PSV is much bigger and better side in all respects' date= but they haven't done too well in Breda recent years (in fact NAC has won the last four clashes). Now both teams have several important absences (mostly offensive). It is clear that home team will try with a strong defense to stay unbeaten and will have great support of fans. PSV will probably win, but I don't expect many goals here. Still waiting for news on the home side's keeper who is doubtful and may be able to make a bet later.
ten Rouwelaar will play, pitch is in very poor condition... I must try under 3,5 @1.80 local medium stake

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 man, this season's eredivisie is simply to forget about... too many suspicious matches, no-shows and so on... no logic or pattern whatsoever. for example, i am interested in venlo today, but cannot get a hold of any reason why odds look like this! if anyone has any decent idea, would appreciate it...

• VVV is in much better shape, they don't have defeat in last four games, while Roda haven't won in their last nine games.
  • Roda is the worst away team in the league (0-2-7).
  • This is a local derby, so Venlo have a great home advantage.
  • Both sides will be without one regular player.

So I don't see any reason why odds should be set differently.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 Today the big clash between Utrecht and Ajax always a very difficult game for ajax, last year they won in the cup 0-3 but utrecht beat them twice in the eredivisie. Last year it was a goal fest with 6-4 for Utrecht with some big mistakes of Vermeer de goalkeeper for Ajax. This year i expected the same goals, to predict the game it can go either way but if ajax can score quick and is able to play football and not be bluffed in the first 15 min of the game they have a good chance to win something like 3-1 3-0. Otherwise utrecht can play their football with big manpower. Bets: Over 3.5 goals odds 2.40 7/10 unit utrecht to win odds 4,0 1/10 unit ajax to win ah odds 3,0 1/10 unit

• VVV is in much better shape, they don't have defeat in last four games, while Roda haven't won in their last nine games.
  • Roda is the worst away team in the league (0-2-7).
  • This is a local derby, so Venlo have a great home advantage.
  • Both sides will be without one regular player.

So I don't see any reason why odds should be set differently.

i meant odds on venlo should be even lower, smt like 1.85... ;)

Very bad night for me with loss of 13 units :( Once again Eredivisie indicated as one of the toughest leagues to find values.
Mate, it wasn't a bad pick from you about PSV. I think it was pretty logical and would have worked out if it wasn't for the fact that PSV failed last round (and got their media bashing) and they had terrible record in Breda, hence, they got extra motivation for this one. I know that both PSV and Ajax have the habit of bashing their opponents away from home with tremendous score-lines if they failed the game before. Nevertheless, I myself chickened out a lot after I saw the pitch condition and folded, so was left empty-pocketed instead of making a move for PSV. P.S. As to the Dutch leage being not appropriate for betting, I don't quite agree. Maybe it is true if you are aiming at the "1X2" market, but I find it as the only league in Europe that provides a considerable number of games where "over" and "btts" are a given thing and almost as secure as government bonds.

Come on guys last chance to nominate in the 2012 Punters Lounge Oscars ....
http://forum.punterslounge.com/threa...ad-by-25-12-12
Nominate the member you think deserves recognition for their contribution during the course of 2012 ... :ok (or even nominate the user you think deserves the least recognition :p)

P.S. As to the Dutch leage being not appropriate for betting' date=' I don't quite agree. Maybe it is true if you are aiming at the "1X2" market, but I find it as the only league in Europe that provides a considerable number of games where "over" and "btts" are a given thing and almost as secure as government bonds.[/quote'] These odds are low and range of 1.45 to 1.65 during the entire season. I've no a great favor as a hunter on the values, also all relevant information is easily accessible for bookies, so it's very difficult to find a valuable bet at the market. I was really eager to follow in detail this league, which is quite good to watch. I prepared very well before the season starts... http://forum.punterslounge.com/threads/131933-Netherlands-gt-Season-2012-13-gt-Preview ...but I've found that this is not going the way I planned. Some lesser-known competitions (African Cup of Nations, League of Ireland, Serbian Super league) will remain my betting area, and no longer taking part here. Course I'll always help other members with some information which being unfamiliar to them. :ok

These odds are low and range of 1.45 to 1.65 during the entire season. I've no a great favor as a hunter on the values, also all relevant information is easily accessible for bookies, so it's very difficult to find a valuable bet at the market. I was really eager to follow in detail this league, which is quite good to watch.
I think there is a bit of a superstition in this value thing and neglect for coefficients below 1.80. While I would agree that 1.40-1.50 is very bad coefficient in some circumstances (Liverpool at home against "weaker" team), it could be great reward sometimes. Having watched most of the big Dutch derbies and knowing well the attacking power and the defensive deficiency of the likes of Ajax, PSV and Feyenoord, in most cases "btts" is more than 80% likely, and in such instance 1.50 is a great price. Of course, one cannot just take this bet every time some of the top dogs meet, this won't work well as for instance Vitesse and Twente tend to be very defensive when they play away against a top team. But in many instances both teams are looking for the win and they expose their defenses a lot, which results in a huge number of goal chances at both ends, which in turn will be extremely unlikely and unlucky not to make your bet a winner.

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 18 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PSV Eindhoven v PEC Zwolle (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 19 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Heerenveen v Heracles Almelo (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Twente v RKC Waalwijk (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NAC Breda v VVV-Venlo (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] AZ Alkmaar v Vitesse (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 20 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Groningen v FC Utrecht (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.76 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ajax v Feyenoord (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Willem II v ADO Den Haag (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Roda JC v NEC (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 Tonight the start after a winterbreak with the game PSV- Zwolle. PSV went to thailand to play a friendly match, but the players and there staff were not happy with this trip but the sponsor Philips decides. Last season PSV won 0-4 and 5-1, this season the won 1-2 in Zwolle. Tonight PSV will win again but i am not sure this will be a goal fest. The long trip and the jetlag will be hard on them. Bet: Under 3.5 goals odds 1.85 (stakes 4/10) Under 4.5 goals odds 1.40 ( stakes 9/10) good combo material.

For me Zwolle +2.5 AH @ 1.78 medium stake Zwolle has lost 2 away matches out of 9, against Heereveen it was 2-1 and against Feyenoord 2-0, so the +2.5 AH looks pretty good.
Agree odds for the +2.5 ah looks good. I will also play a more risky bet with ht X FT 1 odds 4.5

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 Injuries and suspensions FC Groningen v FC Utrecht FC Groningen: Kieftenbeld FC Utrecht: van der Gun, Nilsson, Oar, Bulthuis, Mulenga AFC Ajax v Feyenoord AFC Ajax: Sigthórsson, Klaassen Feyenoord: Cissé, Kongolo, Verhoek, Immers, Schaken

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 25 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] VVV-Venlo v AZ Alkmaar (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.89 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.32 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] PEC Zwolle v Heerenveen (17:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.39 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] ADO Den Haag v Roda JC (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] RKC Waalwijk v NAC Breda (18:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Heracles Almelo v PSV Eindhoven (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.63 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 27 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitesse v Ajax (11:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Utrecht v Willem II (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Feyenoord v FC Twente (13:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] NEC v FC Groningen (15:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.98 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.43 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 VVV Venlo Vs AZ Alkmaar Important Stats: Venlo Overs in 9 of 10 games at home. Az Alkmaar overs in 8 Of 9 away games. The last 4 meetings between these 2 teams has resulted in over 2.5 goals. The statistics say nothing but goals and with jozy altidore coming off a hat trick against vitesse and betfairs very generous punters give massive overs for all the goal options this looks a cracking bet. 6 points over 2.5 goals @ $1.66 betfair. 3 points over 3.5 goals @ $2.60 betfair 1 point over 4.5 goals @ $4.80 betfair. The only downside is the late friday game in the dutch league this season has a real tendency to be underish.

25.01.13 NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie 21:00 Venlo - AZ Alkmaar NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie 21:00 Venlo - AZ Alkmaar Tip: Venlo over (1) Odd: 1.72 marathonbet Stake: 5/10 Boths teams need points. Alkmar are on 11 place that for they are very bad result. Venlo is in relegation zone and need points to escape. Boths teams are so weak result because have problems in defense line. Alkmar in 24 matches in this season only in 3 games played to nil!!! Venlo have a good attack and i think for they it is possible to score more than 1 goal.

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 Heracles - PSV At first sight, this one looks like the most certain "over 2.5" in Europe for the whole week. We have number 1 (PSV) against number 2 (Her.) in the table for overs in Eredivisie - PSV averaging 4.32 goals per match and Heracles averaging 3.74 goals. PSV are terrific goal scorers - they scored 61 goals so far, while the second high scoring team in the league - Ajax, have scored just 45. Heracles are the fourth highest goal-scorers, despite being at 10th place. Everything, including the miserable price of 1.40, suggest over in this match. However, after digging deeper into it, we discover interesting facts. This is the list of all the games between these two teams in Almelo in the last years: 1:1, 0:2, 0:1, 0:2, 0:2, 0:2, 1:1.Not a single game went over 2.5!!! If you research deeper, you will discover that actually most of this games featured late goals, which make them even more underish. It is very curious how such attacking teams produce such low-scoring games. I was wondering whether these teams were probably more defensive in the past seasons?! Heracles have been coached for several seasons by the same coach and more or less have maintained a core of players for a few years. They have shown high scoring throughout all these years, although this season is probably their most productive in terms of goal. PSV have also been for many years famous for being the best goal-scorers in the league. So, it is obviously something about the match-up of these two particular teams that make them produce low-scoring games in Almelo. Furthermore, Heracles have received bad news - these they had to sell their main forward Armenteros and key midfielder Overtoom, and they have no substitutes for them yet. This should hurt Heracles offensive. PSV, on the other hand, are missing attackers Narsingh and Toivonen (both long term). In the previous game, PSV lost in a shameful and surprising way at home to Zwolle. Their defense has been absolutely comical in this game, and veteran holding midfielder Van Bommel took active part in all goals scored by Zwolle after making terrible mistakes. I suppose that the main topic throughout this week training sessions in Eindhoven has been improving their defensive performance. I am confident that after their defenders made themselves look like clowns last week, now they will try to be very concentrated and keep it as tight as possible. Under 3.5 @ 1.80 (bt 365)

Re: Netherlands > Eredivisie > 2012/13 Injuries and suspensions PEC Zwolle v SC Heerenveen PEC Zwolle: Olijve (1/0 m), Narsingh (8/0 f), Reniers (10/2 f), Avdic (10/4 f) SC Heerenveen: Finnbogason (16/14 f, top scorer), Zuiverloon (8/0 d) ADO Den Haag v Roda Kerkrade ADO Den Haag: Beugelsdijk (15/2 d), Horváth (3/0 d), Zwinkels (7/0 g), Omeruo (17/0 d) Roda Kerkrade: Pereira (18/0 m)

Injuries and suspensions PEC Zwolle v SC Heerenveen PEC Zwolle: Olijve (1/0 m), Narsingh (8/0 f), Reniers (10/2 f), Avdic (10/4 f) SC Heerenveen: Finnbogason (16/14 f, top scorer), Zuiverloon (8/0 d) ADO Den Haag v Roda Kerkrade ADO Den Haag: Beugelsdijk (15/2 d), Horváth (3/0 d), Zwinkels (7/0 g), Omeruo (17/0 d) Roda Kerkrade: Pereira (18/0 m)
I am not sure if your information about the missing of Finnbogason is correct. Last tuesday he trained again. So the latest information on the heerenveen site is he will be travelling to Zwolle. Heerenveen with or without him is a big difference.