** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Ryder Cup 2012

kevshat

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 And one for the first round foursomes. 4pts L.Donald & S.Garcia to beat P.Mickelson & K.Bradley 10/11 Bet365 Match tees off at 13.35 BST. I like the look of the European pairing here. We all know their incredible foursome pairing together where they remain unbeaten and I see no reason why that won't continue here. They look to have been well matched to me because they are up against a pair who although are longer than the European pairing, both can be wayward off the tee whereas you know Donald and Garcia will be firing at the flags from the fairway. Donald looks the best putter on show out of the four so Europe have that covered and if they can fire to the greens first and put the American duo under pressure with their approach shots they should find a lot more birdie chances in this match and go on to win. This particular US pairing will have the crowds with them but given the waywardness of them I have to take the stronger, more reliable and seemingly very comfortable pairing of Donald and Garcia here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 4pts USA to win Friday Fourballs 5/4 BetVictor Having seen the line ups of the two sides this afternoon I'm quite happy to be on the American's at odds against here. I think they will win matches one and three and there's enough talent in their two and four pairs to get the required half they need to win the second session of the tournament.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012

4pts USA to win Friday Fourballs 5/4 BetVictor Having seen the line ups of the two sides this afternoon I'm quite happy to be on the American's at odds against here. I think they will win matches one and three and there's enough talent in their two and four pairs to get the required half they need to win the second session of the tournament.
Yes please. Completely agree mate, nothing I can add really.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Apologies for the short write up with that last bet. Ridiculous amount of short notice ahead of the fourballs. Going with two fourballs this evening. 4pts D.Johnson & M.Kuchar to beat J.Rose & M.Kaymer 11/10 BetVictor Match tees off at 18.35 BST. I like the American pairing in this match. The course looks there for the taking and Johnson could really rip it apart if he can hole some putts while Matt Kuchar is Mr Consistent and will make enough birdies in his own right. Justin Rose has the momentum of just beating Woods and Stricker in the foursomes but he didn't do a lot in that match and it was Poulter holing most of the putts along with holes being given away by the dross Woods was serving up. Martin Kaymer comes into this event struggling for a bit of form and I'm not sure this is the course to find some form on either. In a way this match is all about Johnson. If he knocks some putts in he could turn this into a procession with his length but with Kuchar more than able back up I like the Americans here. 4pts L.Westwood & N.Colsaerts to beat T.Woods & S.Stricker 13/8 BetVictor Match tees off at 18.50 BST. I like the Europe pairing in the last match out. Woods was horrendous this morning and I refuse to believe he'll be able to recover his game enough to suddenly sparkle in this match. Steve Stricker is a solid player who won't make many mistakes but he hasn't got the length to get at this course whereas when Woods uses length it tends to go further left than it does forward at the minute. Lee Westwood is a very clever partner for Nicolas Colsaerts in this match. Colsaerts will be nervous but if Westwood can hit the fairways like he always does then Colsaerts can use his length and take this course to pieces. Colsaerts is a solid player and his length will mean he's hitting the shortest irons into these greens. If he holes some putts then with the knowledge he can really attack because Westwood is backing him up with pars and occasional birdies then Colsaerts can become the birdie machine this format needs out of the four on show here.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Watched most of the foursomes, Bradley really impressed me today. Thought europe done well to come out with a couple of points in the end. Surprised Poulters been left out for the fourballs, would have put him in there instead of Westwood after the way the 2 played in the foursomes. Looking forward to the Mickelson/Bradley-Mcilroy/G-Mac match should be a belter! GL anyone with bets on for the fourballs!

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Last minute bet here on the fourballs: Stricker/Woods v Colsaerts/Westwood 4pts Colsaerts/Westwood win @ 2.625 Betvictor Despite Westwoods poor putting in the foursomes, i think Colsaerts will be well up for this after watching Woods and Stricker in the foursomes both were poor by there standards. Surprised the americans have been selected as favourites in this game as i think it's alot closer than the bookies think. Could come down to last couple of holes here but i'm backing Colsaerts to grab us a point here.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Colsaerts was amazing and to finish -10 after 18 when your partner (Westwood) is over par is nothing short of a miracle. Westwood should be embarrased by his performance yesterday afternoon, even the simple shots he failed to deliver and as for his putting, it waspoor before, but yesterday was pathetic. Two or three need to step up a bit here, this is the most important game they have in their calendar. I was watching them at 15 lsast night, westwood drives off 1st (strange unless he had to under rules), he goes for the fckin green and follows stricker into the water (why??), then colasearts who can hit the green has to revert to 6 iron lay up. Ok we won the hole as tiger missed his and nic sunk his. Then follwoing up behind, the next pair do the same? The first one in the water agsain, where are the coaches clarke etc, why aren't they on the tee talking to the players etc and telling them how toplay the hole. This is matchplay not strokeplay, so there has to be a strategy in the team. The let down for me has been the fact that neither donald or pulter came out for the afternoon. Poulter an rose are a good combo and i realise the others have to play a part but we lost a good opportunity to be at least 4-4 after yesterday. 3-5 isnt a disaster but that wsas all down to Colsearts game. Bring on another great days golf.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Bets for todays foursomes. 4pts Watson/Simpson to beat Poulter/Rose @ 2.2 Bet365 4pts Match to end before the 18th hole @ 1.6 Sportingbet Watson and Simpson were quality yesterday the course looks set up perfectly for the pair of them and they look a great team. Hanson and Lawrie just had no chance from the word go yesterday and after the first hole they were fighting a losing battle. I just can't see Poults and Rose matching the americans low scoring here. 4pts Colsaerts/Garcia to beat Dufner/Johnson @ 2.38 Betfair Colsaerts yesterday was the best individual performance of the day and won Europe the point on his own as Westwood even said himself. Paired with Garcia these two should form a great partnership and Garcia will want to bounce back after yesterdays defeat. Dufner and Johnson managed to grab a point yesterday without playing great golf and they face a much bigger test today, the europeans should see this one out and grab the point. 3pts Mickelson/Bradley to beat Donald/Westwood @ 2.2 Stanjames The americans looked well up for the challenge yesterday and Bradley has taken to the Ryder cup like a duck to water. The way Westwoods been playing europe could be looking to Donald to deliver here and i just don't think he'll have enough to beat Mickelson and Bradley here, they look a really strong team and I think they could go unbeaten again today.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 3pts win Donald/Westwood vs Mickelson/Bradley @ 13/10 Bet365 1pt tie 6/1 Ladbrokes Going to go against the form of yesterday which is always a concern but as i said in my previous post, 2 players that need to step up now would be these 2 Europeans. Donald will be itching to play again and Westwood is always worth 1 good round in 3 so he is due one!! Worth having a saver on the tie though which looks big at Ladbrokes 6/1

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Terrific days golf yesterday, absolutely brilliant. Just one bet in the foursomes. Europe to win Day 2 Foursomes, 4pts @ 13/8 BlueSq We need to win the Foursomes and I think we will. This is our best format and if we don't win it, the Ryder Cup is over. USA hold sway in both Fourballs and Singles so it's imperative we get out of here with at least a 1 or 2 point sway. Admittedly, the USA were fantastic yesterday in the afternoon but the attacking nature of Fourballs played to their strengths. We look strong, with Rose/Poults back together, the Macs facing the team they beat yesterday and Luke/Westwood paired together. Colsaerts is also in too which is terrific. We must putt better but we do actually have at least 1 good putter in each match up unlike yesterday where we paired Moli & Westy. My only criticism of the pairings is that Lawrie has been left out, I think he should have been in personally. USA keep faith with Bubba/Webb, Phil/Keegan, Dufner/Zach and Sneds/Furyk, the last 3 keeping their place from yesterday morning. Whilst the rookies were brilliant yesterday where adrenalin played a huge part, they need to keep it up today. Each one of their pairings includes a rookie and I wouldn't be surprised if this was their undoing. Roll on 1.20 and come on Europe!

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Hole in one 7/2 skybet Nicolas Colsaerts to be first to play singles 20/1 skybet we have been seeing some great golf in this ryder cup and have a feeling they will be a hole in one also this player is playing great so i expect the captain to pick him first to give europe a good start

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Just the one for me this afternoon. 4pts K.Bradley & P.Mickelson to beat L.Westwood & L.Donald 6/5 Stan James Match tees off at 13.35 BST. Even though Keegan Bradley is everything that is wrong with the game of golf I'm quite happy to take him and Lefty here, especially as I'm not going to be around to watch him :lol. Their form yesterday was no fluke. They are both very good putters and both have the game to take this course by the scruff of the neck and kill it. These two American's have already beaten Luke Donald in this format this week and all Europe have done in my eyes is taken one partner away from him who can't putt and replaced him with another. For my money this pairing should have been Donald and Lawrie not Donald and Westwood. Westwood is very much a momentum putter. If he starts the week holing a few he'll generally hole them all week but when he doesn't he will struggle all week. Even in saying that he's never really been a good putter on fast greens like this so I can see Donald almost having to play these two American's on his own which of course you can't do in this format because Westwood has to putt on half the holes. The American's have a massive advantage here. They were four under in this format yesterday which is top notch and while I don't expect them to play as well today with the adrenalin comedown etc etc but they probably won't need to play as well to win this. With that in mind I have to take the American pairing here.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Once again the turnaround in these matches are stupidly short. 3 for the fourballs. Will do brief write ups. 4pts B.Watson & W.Simpson to beat J.Rose & F.Molinari 11/10 Betfred Match tees off at 18.20 BST. Bubba and Webb were brilliant in this format yesterday and they look like being a birdie machine once again this afternoon. Rose and Molinari look anything but that really. I don't think Rose has had a brilliant competition so far and Molinari lacks length and isn't the best putter. This should be a routine win for the Americans unless this morning knocked their confidence. 4pts T.Woods & S.Stricker to beat L.Donald & S.Garcia 6/5 Boylesports Match tees off at 18.35 BST. Both Donald and Garcia lack the length so if Tiger is on his game this should be a win for the Americans. Donald is going to have to putt very well to get anything out of this you would feel as Sergio's putting is non existant. I refuse to believe Stricker will putt as badly today as he did yesterday. He's too good for that. Tiger showed signs of playing well with his own ball yesterday while Donald and Garcia looked pretty flat as a pairing in the foursomes. If the US get up early in this match they might not be for catching. 5pts I.Poulter & R.McIlroy to beat Z.Johnson & J.Dufner Evs Betfred Match tees off at 18.50 BST. Ian Poulter and Rory McIlroy look like a pairing with a lot of birdies and while the Americans will play well and putt well their lack of length could be damaging to their hopes in this match. Fourballs is all about birdies and in my eyes the European pair should be capable of making more of those than the shorter length'd American pairing.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Not looking great for europe hopefuly we can pull something out the bag in the fourballs cause the US are going to be strong in the singles! Stricker/Woods v Garcia/Donald 4pts Stricker/Woods to win fourballs @ 2.2 Bet 365 Don't like betting against Europe but the way Donald and Garcia have played so far i'm going to have too. Another reason is the way Woods played at the end of last nights fourballs really turned a corner and i think after having a rest for the morning he will have had time to rest and get himself ready for the afternoon session. Mcilroy/Poulter v Dufner/Johnson 4pts Mcilroy/Poulter to win Fourballs @ 1.83 Bet365 I really like this pairing here its a great shout from Olazabal. Poulter will bring out the best in Mcilroy, you have the best player in the world and the most enthusiastic and passionate european playing together and these 2 could have the makings of another Bradley/Mickelson at this Ryder cup. Dufner and Johnson have been pretty consistent but if Mcilroy can turn it on here i can't see any of them shooting a lower score.

He should never play for the Ryder Cup again. You need a good putter' date=' that he ain't. Kaymer/Hanson/Lawrie have been an embarrasment too.[/quote'] Can't agree with the Lawrie inclusion. Did he not hit the most birdies of any player bar Colsaerts in his fourballs yesterday? When you look at actual scoring, you can add several more players to the list...Rory, Gmac, Luke & Sergio for starters. It's been an absolute abortion so far.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Very optimistic about tomorrow, the way Poulter finished tonight could kickstart a resurgence for tomorrow. 2pts Ryder cup to end in a tie @ 21 Bet365 If Europe can get a good start tomorrow and the first few players out can go up, I think we could see something special. The europeans just have to follow Poulters lead and if they can get it back to 10-8 or 10-9 this could be a very tight finish Sunday night. Feel the odds are far too long here, the last 2 points of the day that europe got could be huge in the Ryder cup.

Can't agree with the Lawrie inclusion. Did he not hit the most birdies of any player bar Colsaerts in his fourballs yesterday? When you look at actual scoring' date=' you can add several more players to the list...Rory, Gmac, Luke & Sergio for starters. It's been an absolute abortion so far.[/quote'] Lawrie played well today, i was wrong to put him in there, agreed. Poulter = GOD

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 The order of the singles matches: Bubba Watson vs. Luke Donald (1703 BST) Webb Simpson vs. Ian Poulter (1714) Keegan Bradley vs. Rory McIlroy (1725) Phil Mickelson vs. Justin Rose (1736) Brandt Snedeker vs. Paul Lawrie (1747) Dustin Johnson vs. Nicolas Colsaerts (1758) Zach Johnson vs. Graeme McDowell (1809) Jim Furyk vs. Sergio Garcia (1820) Jason Dufner vs. Peter Hanson (1831) Matt Kuchar vs. Lee Westwood (1842) Steve Stricker vs. Martin Kaymer (1853) Tiger Woods vs. Francesco Molinari (1904) http://www.sportinglife.com/golf/news/article/2/8123406/watson-and-donald-lead-off-singles OT: If anyone was wondering how Sportingbet settled that 'first word/phrase' market after Graeme McDowell hit the first tee shot, all bets were void. :lol

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Those final 2 matches going our way gives some momentum going into the final days singles. Our 1st 8 are capable of getting points, i worry about the final 4 as they look weak. I may be looking for bets today on those 1st 8 etc, in temrs of final score, USA wil win 4 at least, so will get to 14 tonight at least again its a piutting contest as it has been. I know the team wont see this but HOW THE FCUK CAN YOU LEAVE PUTTS SHORT RORY

Those final 2 matches going our way gives some momentum going into the final days singles. Our 1st 8 are capable of getting points, i worry about the final 4 as they look weak. I may be looking for bets today on those 1st 8 etc, in temrs of final score, USA wil win 4 at least, so will get to 14 tonight at least again its a piutting contest as it has been. I know the team wont see this but HOW THE FCUK CAN YOU LEAVE PUTTS SHORT RORY I thought Rory has played excellent golf Bowles. Donald got a superb birdie on 17 too to clinch the match. Agree though, the standard of putting overall has been terrible, and that is a generous statement. Westwood has been shocking, Molinari shocking.. You really have to stand back and admire Zach Johnson, he is extremely short off the tee but still makes a lot of birdies, he doesn't care if your left with 120 and he is left with 200, he still has an equal chance of making a bird, he is a really good player.

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Ian Poulter 8/11 DNB v Webb Simpson looks decent value imo Could be wrong but I'm pretty sure Poulter yet to loose a match in Ryder Cup Plus he has been Europe's most consistent player this tournament I can also see Keegan Bradley taking Rory @ 5/4 DNB- but think I'm gonna just stick with just punting on Poulter C'mon Europe!!

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 aidy, rorys approach play yesterday was poor when i was watching, just didnt hit enough greens for me not sure about how to bet today I've still got both teams to win by 1pt in the outrights but that looks tight now with USA 4 ahead. I would only be on our strongest set today although Colsearts v Johnson for me is the game i would love to watch. My trebles make up would be Donald, Colsearts, Poulter Mcilroy, Colsearts, Poulter Donald, Mcilroy, Colsearts Donald, Mcilroy, Poulter plus a bet of the 4 named also in an accy

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 [TABLE=width: 202]

[TR=class: bselection] [TD] Just in case it goes tits up today, these scores were worth taking The Ryder Cup Correct Score 30-09-2012 17:03 Correct Score USA 20-8 @ 80/1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] The Ryder Cup Correct Score 30-09-2012 17:03 Correct Score USA 20.5-7.5 @ 150/1 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: bselection] [TD] The Ryder Cup Correct Score 30-09-2012 17:03 Correct Score USA 21-7 @ 250/1 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 First post and possibly last if these selections don't work out. Really enjoy the Ryder Cup and would love to see Europe come storming back in the singles but can't see it. To spice the matches up I'm putting on a few bets all "Tie No Bet" as it could get very confusing if the US win outright early on. Ian Poulter to beat Webb Simpson - 8/11 with Coral, Paddy Power, William Hill Not the best price in the world but time and time again Poulter has produced the goods when his continent has needed him most. Last night's effort was, as even lots of Americans were heard to say, awesome. Five birdies in a row with a string of tricky puts that went in dead centre. If only Europe had a few more with his balls for a fight. There is a chance that he could suffer a let down after such a high but I still think he's the European most likely to force a win through willpower alone. Webb Simpson strikes me as a streaky, fairweather kind of player. He was poor in the foursomes yesterday especially when the match became tight but very good in the fourballs in a pretty easy win. I just think that if Poulter can keep it close he is way more likely to be strong at the end. If they're all square and both have a 15 footer for birdie at the last I would tell the Queen to put Buckingham Palace on Poulter. Phil Mickelson to beat Justin Rose - 5/6 with Paddy Power Mickleson is having lots of fun this week mentoring Keegan Bradley and always finding his ball in a good lie even when he's way off the fairway. His short game is still brilliant and the fast greens bring this to the fore. He had the afternoon off yesterday and his matches have been quite easy wins so he'll be well rested compared to Rose who, along with McIlroy is the only player to have played in all four sessions from both teams. That's one difference from 4 years ago when Rose actually beat Mickelson in the singles (Rose had won 2 points from 3 matches, Mickelson 2 from 4) and it's asking a lot for him to beat Lefty again. He's been in some close contests and only had one birdie in fourballs yesterday so maybe his schedule, including being in contention for megabucks last week, is taking it's toll. Mickelson is on a roll and I think he'll be grinning liking a cheshire cat later with, at the very least, an unbeaten record. Jim Furyk to beat Sergio Garcia - Evens with BetVictor, Coral, William Hill Sergio looks like he's struggling on the greens again. It's possible that the "Seve" outfits the team will be wearing today will inspire him to play well but I fear it's more likely to make him try too hard. He picked up a point in the fourballs yesterday but that was down to Donald playing well when it mattered. Furyk is a steady, gritty competitor and, although he's had his meltdowns this year when leading tournaments I think he'll grind out a win. The US may be getting close to winning the cup during a lot of this match and Sergio is a sensitive character who may get distracted by the "mashed potato !" types in the crowd. Although Furyk is skinny and quiet I sense he enjoys a scrap (big Pittsburgh Steelers fan) and while not always reliable with the putter I think he's more likely to hole a crucial putt than Sergio. Tiger Woods to beat Francesco Molinari at 4/7 with Coral, Paddy Power, William Hill Not very original and not a big price but I just think Tiger will be trying very, very hard to make sure that he gets some kind of score on the board personally even if the overall match has already been won. With "tie no bet" I don't think I can lose (famous last words). Molinari has actually been playing OK but he was thrashed by Woods in the singles two years ago and in spite of all his erratic play I cannot believe that Tiger will suffer the indignity of "nul points". He is spurred on by individual targets and I'm not sure he'd even turn up for the closing ceremony if he got a big fat zero especially if his "best mate" Lefty has picked up four out of four. That's enough waffle. I'm going to try 4 trebles and an accumulator with Paddy Power (where Furyk is 10/11) and see if anything comes back to soften the blow of a US team victory. If my selections are way out and that means Europe retain the cup I'll be happy anyway so I really can't lose can I ?

Re: Ryder Cup 2012 Two singles previews: 4pts B.Watson to beat L.Donald 11/8 Stan James Match tees off at 17.03 BST. This looks like a fantastic match to open what will be a special day of golf with. Luke Donald is as tough as they come and arguably Europe’s best putter but for me the length of Watson has to tell in this match. Watson can really attack the par 5’s and also the short 15th hole as well as hitting shorter irons into every other hole. Over 18 holes I expect that pressure he will put on Donald to have an effect. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watson-vs-donald-betting-bubba-can-settle-american-nerves-by-claiming-the-first-singles-point-on-sunday 6pts M.Kuchar to beat L.Westwood 11/10 Ladbrokes Match tees off at 18.42 BST. I think odds against on Matt Kuchar here is absolutely huge. Neither man has an advantage in length of straightness off the tee but Kuchar is a much much better putter and we’ve seen all week that ultimately it is the putting which decides these matches. It could just be that Kuchar needs to win to win the Ryder Cup for his side but however the overall match is situated I firmly believe point 10 in the singles will be a red point. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kuchar-vs-westwood-betting-matt-kuchar-looks-the-best-bet-of-the-singles-matches-in-chicago

Two singles previews: 4pts B.Watson to beat L.Donald 11/8 Stan James Match tees off at 17.03 BST. This looks like a fantastic match to open what will be a special day of golf with. Luke Donald is as tough as they come and arguably Europe’s best putter but for me the length of Watson has to tell in this match. Watson can really attack the par 5’s and also the short 15th hole as well as hitting shorter irons into every other hole. Over 18 holes I expect that pressure he will put on Donald to have an effect. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/watson-vs-donald-betting-bubba-can-settle-american-nerves-by-claiming-the-first-singles-point-on-sunday 6pts M.Kuchar to beat L.Westwood 11/10 Ladbrokes Match tees off at 18.42 BST. I think odds against on Matt Kuchar here is absolutely huge. Neither man has an advantage in length of straightness off the tee but Kuchar is a much much better putter and we’ve seen all week that ultimately it is the putting which decides these matches. It could just be that Kuchar needs to win to win the Ryder Cup for his side but however the overall match is situated I firmly believe point 10 in the singles will be a red point. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kuchar-vs-westwood-betting-matt-kuchar-looks-the-best-bet-of-the-singles-matches-in-chicago
Ok big day today. Been a very good event for me so far and I expect the USA to come through and bring the big outright home. If they can find a way to do it 17-11 then that would be very nice indeed but I don't see Europe winning 5pts sadly. Going with five in the singles. The two above and these three. Hoping the matches get played out in full even if the cup has been won, as has been the case recently. 4pts K.Bradley to beat R.McIlroy 8/5 Stan James Match tees off at 17.25 BST. I've seen nothing this week to suggest Keegan Bradley should be this price in this match. Clearly this match has been priced up on the fact that McIlroy is the world number one but he isn't the world number one in this format and that should be remembered. He's looked like a guy who has reached his energy limit this week which is no surprise given the six weeks he's had and playing a fifth round in a third day could just be 18 holes too far. McIlroy has been pretty poor in this tournament so far and it needed a sensational burst of golf from Ian Poulter to deliver McIlroy's second point last night. Keegan Bradley has thrived in this competition and with the freshness of sitting out on Saturday afternoon I think he's got another round in him. If Watson gets this crowd buzzing then Bradley can feed off that and be a very dangerous customer for the Northern Irishman. 5pts J.Furyk to beat S.Garcia 6/5 Ladbrokes Match tees off at 18.20 BST. Jim Furyk looks a good price here especially as this could be the match which decides the Ryder Cup. Maybe not decides but confirms it for the USA as there's no way in this world USA lose from here. I like Furyk's all round game and expect him to go strongly with his own ball here. Sergio Garcia will probably have the length on him off the tee but there's no way he has an edge on him on the greens. Sergio has struggled with the putter for a long while and you get the feeling he'll miss a vital short putt or two on the way round. Furyk won't give an inch over these 18 holes and I think he can add another point to the red side of the scoreboard in this match. 4pts P.Hanson to beat J.Dufner 2/1 Boylesports Match tees off at 18.31 BST. God knows where this price has been drawn up from but I'm happy to take it. The way this has been priced up you would think Dufner was playing a club golfer but in fact he's playing a very talented golfer who should be well suited to matchplay golf. Hanson made it to the quarter finals of Accenture Matchplay earlier in the season and along the way to that quarter final he beat one Jason Dufner 2&1 in the first round. That was no surprise to me as while Dufner is an incredibly straight, clean hitter of a golf ball he doesn't have the biggest prowess with the short stick. Dufner isn't the only one who is straight off the tee. Hanson is straight off the tee too but unlike Dufner, the Swede is a very good putter. There aren't many American's who've struggled with the short stick this week but Dufner is one of them and if Hanson can make some birdies he should come through this at a very big price for an 18 hole match.