** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

September 24 - September 30

Re: September 24 - September 30 RADWANSKA VS PETROVA I will be expecting to bounce back to my best here with some razor-sharp precision.....and I am not stuttering! Lol! I strongly believe that Petrova has played her tournament and will be satisfied to depart with the runner up cheque. Istill believe Petrova should not be here based on the awful performance of Errani. That form of 6-3, 4-1 Errani before the capitulation, will never hold up against the quality of Radwanska. I know for certain that Stosur bombed out earlier today because she was experiencing other physical problems that threw her off her game. So verily I say onto you folks, in braggish tones and supreme confidence, I am picking Radwanska not just to win but to do so with -4.5 4/6(Paddy Power) WATSON VS GIORGI Watson has really been playing well lately which I imagine should be well above any standard that Giorgi has brought along. Nothing much to say apart from a routine win for Watson to ready her to better last weeks decent performance. ROBSON VS LARSSON I just think Robson might be too tired here to get competitive and preference is for laesson who has really improved in leaps and bounds this year. Larsson 11/4 Paddy power. GL Everyone!!!

Re: September 24 - September 30 Ok, here is one pick: September 29th, 2012 ATP - Thailand Open (Bangkok) Janko Tipsarevic vs Gilles Simon Pick: Gilles Simon to Win Match. odds 2.90 at Pinnacle Tipsarevic has the higher ranking, currently at the 9 spot compared to Simon's current number 19. Tipsarevic highest rank was 8 compared to 6 for Simon. The bookmakers must be favoring Tipsarevic because he has been doing somewhat better of late. Of the last 7 matches he has won 6, losing only to Ferrer in the US open earlier this month. Simons has only won 4 of his last 7. What others may be overlooking here is the fact that when these two go head to head it almost always is Simon who comes out on top. Simon won 4 of the last 5 head to head match ups. The matches usually go to 3 sets. Tipsarevic happened to win the last match up. Simon may just beat the odds makers this time around because when it comes to playing Tipsarevic he knows how to beat him. All the Best, Bloke

Re: September 24 - September 30 Hi folks! September 29th, 2012 ATP Malaysian Open 2012 (Kuala Lumpur) David Ferrer vs Julien Benneteau Pick: David Ferrer to Win Match. odds 1.28 at Pinnacle It's been almost 4 years since Ferrer has lost to Benneteau. Ferrer is currently ranked number 5 and Benneteau is at 34. While it's possible Ferrer will be upset it's probably not likely. The book makers probably have it right on this one. Ferrer likely will finish the match on top. All the Best, Bloke

Re: September 24 - September 30

7pts David Ferrer to win ATP Kuala Lumpur @ 2.25 Coral Have to take these odds on Ferrer as in this field and with his draw to the final i feel he should be at around 1.9 or evens. He gave Djokovic a real scare at the US Open and played some great Tennis throughout the tournament. He also looked very good last week against John Isner in the Davis Cup beating him 3-1. Having only played that one game last weekend he comes in to this tournament fresh and should be very confident given his recent form and being a strong favourite here. He's already won 5 titles this year and i expect him to add a sixth here as in tournaments this year he has been knocked out of, he has been beaten by the big 4 (Murray,Djokovic,Nadal,Federer) but with none of the big guns around Ferrer should run the show here.
Bet lost 2012 Tennis record: 0-1 (-7)

Re: September 24 - September 30 Back Richard Gasquet to beat Gilles Simon for a 1/10 stake at 2.03 with Pinnacle Have to take Gasquet at this solid price. He has a great 5-1 record against Gilles Simon, with the only loss coming in an unimportant challenger event. That certainly says something about the match-up and I expect this to be yet another match in which the more talented guy prevails. Simon has had a great week, but his wins over Tipsarevic and Monfils have to be taken with a grain of salt in my opinion and I simply would not make him the favourite today. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/gasquet-vs-simon-betting-richard-gasquet-to-capture-the-title-in-bangkok Back Monica Niculescu to beat Lucie Safarova for a 1/10 stake at 5.00 with Paddy Power Ridiculous price one has to say. Niculescu crushed Safarova in the US Open last year and, although she is in a horrible form right now, I just would not have her as a 5.00 underdog today. Safarova is a great player, but things can go horribly wrong from time to time and Niculescu should be able to draw some errors from her game with all those tricky shots. A small punt is in order here in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/niculescu-vs-safarova-betting-monica-niculescu-looks-value-against-lucie-safarova

Back Monica Niculescu to beat Lucie Safarova for a 1/10 stake at 5.00 with Paddy Power Ridiculous price one has to say. Niculescu crushed Safarova in the US Open last year and, although she is in a horrible form right now, I just would not have her as a 5.00 underdog today. Safarova is a great player, but things can go horribly wrong from time to time and Niculescu should be able to draw some errors from her game with all those tricky shots. A small punt is in order here in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/niculescu-vs-safarova-betting-monica-niculescu-looks-value-against-lucie-safarova
Unreal, thanks so much for that CzechPunter, been following you on here for a while and that was superb! Handy profit on that pick. She did it easy in the end.

Back Richard Gasquet to beat Gilles Simon for a 1/10 stake at 2.03 with Pinnacle Have to take Gasquet at this solid price. He has a great 5-1 record against Gilles Simon, with the only loss coming in an unimportant challenger event. That certainly says something about the match-up and I expect this to be yet another match in which the more talented guy prevails. Simon has had a great week, but his wins over Tipsarevic and Monfils have to be taken with a grain of salt in my opinion and I simply would not make him the favourite today.
Okay, I can agree with you that the win over Monfils should be taken with a grain of salt. Gael was just the good ol' joker we know him to be at times. But his 64 64 win over Tipsarevic is just brilliant. Alright, granted, Simon has a good h2h over him. But the way he was playing was really really solid with punchy strokes. Haven't seen him play this good in a good while. How 'bout the matches against Dimitrov and Nieminen? Was it not for the tension that was clearly to be seen, Dimitrov would have pulled it through serving for the match. Same goes for Nieminen, serving for the match, footfaulting for a break point at 5-4 30-30. I'm just saying Simon has been showing very good stuff, while Gasquet is playing under his level. Obviously I rate Gasquet a better player and the head-to-head speaks for itself. That being said I can't pick a clear winner here so why not take the over 22.5 at 1.76 what represents a lot morevalue in my eyes.