** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fischers Over 0.5 1 last try

fischer21

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fischers Over 0.5 1 last try Fischer, one question - accord. to what criteria do you pick your games?! Because I see u chose matches from some low-scoring leagues like Belarus, Italy and Brazil. My point is that if you restrict yourself to certain leagues and to particular types of teams, then your run will last very long. If you went only for games like Zulte-Anderlecht, Copenhagen - Silkeborg, ADO - Ajax etc. (very high scoring leagues, high scoring favorite team, underdog with weak defense, but also high-scoring), then it might take ages before you finally get busted. Of course it will be much longer, but when you are not selective in your picks, I don't see how you gonna last more than 10-20 picks at best. Because sometimes I do this betting on "over 0.5", my advise is to avoid the following leagues: Belarus, Greece, Cyprus, Portugal (except for few teams), Poland, and ALL SOUTH and CENTRAL AMERICAN leagues. Good leagues for this type of betting are: Danish, Belgian, Dutch, Premiership, Championship, French, Romanian, Iceland, Sweden. Also, you might focus particularly on some teams which games almost always feature goals: Anderlecht, Ajax, PSV, LA Galaxy, etc.

Re: Fischers Over 0.5 1 last try Hi Fedar , I try to pick games that the home team are odds on and the odds for o.25 goals are around the 1.8 mark or less. I then look at the last 6-7 for each team and also the league position for each team. I do try to avoid the French, Italian leagues although I though Lazio would win easily. :ok