** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Singapore Grand Prix

BillyHills

Singapore GP Qualifying I think this will be another pole for McLaren despite the improvements shown by Vettel and Red Bull this weekend. Lewis Hamilton looks to be in top form and enjoys this circuit. I do think Ferrari will go well in the race but may just fall short in qualifying and maybe it will be Hamilton’s team mate Jensen Button that will emerge as the danger. Selections; To Finish On Pole 4pts Lewis Hamilton 13/8 >Paddy Power 1pt Jensen Button 10/1 >BetVictor Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-to-bag-another-pole-at-singapore-s-marina-bay

Re: Singapore Grand Prix Going to take these: 10pts Vettel to finish on podium @ 1.8 Ladbrokes 2pts Vettel to win @ 5 Coral 2pts Vettel on pole @ 3.5 StanJames In Singapore, I definiately still feel Vettel is the one to beat. The main threats come from the Mclaren team and Alonso but i think Vettel just about has the edge over them here. He won the GP here last year and obviously comes in this year in different circumstances but from watching the practice and seeing him dominate i still think he's the best driver on this track. I think he'll win but i'm very confident he'll at least get on to the podium.

Re: Singapore Grand Prix Mark Webber Podium @ 4.5 For mine Singapore is a suit that suits Red Bull and this makes the odds on Webber way too high. He's not the same level of driver as Vettel but he's the type of driver who always responds well after being written off and I think the odds available on him are just that - him being written off. In the past 2 years both RBR cars have finished in the top 3 and though Alonso and McLaren are threats I just can't see why a strong #2 in the car best suited to this circuit should be such long odds for a podium.

Re: Singapore Grand Prix Singapore Grand Prix Its an interesting betting market this week as we have Hamilton at 4/6 which is no sort of value on a circuit such as this and Vettel a clear second favourite at 7/2 who has that alternator trouble lurking in the background. It makes sense to go with a bigger priced driver and with McLaren looking pretty dominant it has to be Jensen Button at around 10/1. He’s only 6/4 to finish on the podium so a sporting each way bet looks more attractive to me. Pastor Maldonado is big 3/1 to hang on for a podium finish for those who think he can stay ahead of Vettel down into turn one and mix it with Hamilton, he can be a liability at times but also very quick and brave which is what you need here and its just too tempting. Further down the grid and into the points market, although this track does give a lot more overtaking opportunities than other street circuits like Monaco its still difficult to make your way up through the pack, the main way this will happen is in the pit lane and the teams strategy with their tyres. Nico Hulkenberg who is in eleventh spot on the grid as the advantage of choosing his own strategy and with doubts about one or two drivers in the top ten he looks good value at Evens to squeeze into the points and he’s driving very well and more importantly very consistently this season. For those looking for a quick buck the safety car has been used every time here so the 1/4 might look generous to some? Selections: 1pt EW Jensen Button 10/1 >Bet365 (first 3) 2pts Pastor Maldonado Podium Finish: 3/1 >Betfred 2pts Niko Hulkenberg Points Finish: Evens Ladbrokes Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hulkenberg-the-bet-to-finish-in-the-points-in-singapore-grand-prix

Re: Singapore Grand Prix

Going to take these: 10pts Vettel to finish on podium @ 1.8 Ladbrokes 2pts Vettel to win @ 5 Coral 2pts Vettel on pole @ 3.5 StanJames In Singapore, I definiately still feel Vettel is the one to beat. The main threats come from the Mclaren team and Alonso but i think Vettel just about has the edge over them here. He won the GP here last year and obviously comes in this year in different circumstances but from watching the practice and seeing him dominate i still think he's the best driver on this track. I think he'll win but i'm very confident he'll at least get on to the podium.
Nice bit of profit here :cigar F1 Record 2012: 2-1 (+14)