** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NFL: Week Three picks

Samba_SamPa

new england patriots to beat baltimore ravens 7/5 dennis pitta to score a touchdown at anytime 17/10 i simply cannot remember the last time the patriots lost two games in a row. The hernandez injury will not help them and they have offensive line issues but the ravens are overrated as i cannot trust flacco at qb and they lost in horrible fashion to an eagles team that i also believe to be poor and were exposed by the same cardinals that beat the pats last week just in case i am wrong on this will cover with pitta the big tight end red zone target for the ravens to score at any time. season record 5-8 (-3.25) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL: Week Three picks

where are you getting cincy +3.5 @ 1.91 i have been looking for that line since it disappeared early wednesday and cannot find it as it is +3 everywhere i have an account at the moment and i want that extra half point. your help would be appreciated Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Sorry, didn't see your post until today. I got it at WHill at the time of posting, only place it still had the .5. Buffalo @ Cleveland, Cleveland +3, @ 1.91, 3/10 points :( Cincinnati @ Washington, Cincinnati +3.5, @ 1.91 2/10 point :D NFL 2012: 3-1, +3.67

2012 record: 6-14 (-5.95) Patriots (-2.5) 2pts @ 2.50 Bet365
Patriots were back to being unable to defend in the secondary, though whenever they did make big stops in defense the officials would throw flags and invent phantom pass interference penalties so it was pointless. At least the officials were fair on both sides of the ball - they managed to magic an offensive PI against Edelman too.

Chicago - St Louis over 43.5 @ 2.02 :( Cleveland - Buffalo over 44.5 @ 1.99 :( INT at the end would have seen the over come in but got tackled on the 1 yard line. Losing Spiller early certainly made it hard for the over to come in Indy - Jax over 43.5 @ 1.99 :( Houston -2.5 @ 1.97 :D Oakland - Pittsburgh under 45.5 @ 1.96 :( No defence whatsoever from both sides San Diego -3.5 @ 2.10 :( Baltimore - New England under 49.5 @ 2.00 :( Another game where both teams did not play any defence
Horrible weekend. Trying to salvage something on Monday night Green Bay -9.5 @ 3.00 sportsbet GB off a short week to prepare for a team who has shown in the first two games that they will be very hard to beat, as defensively they have not given up much in games against Arizona and Dallas. While GB's run game has struggled, expect Rodgers to spread the field with this WRs to open up the running channels otherwise he should find his WRs in single coverage. Rodgers has thrown for 303 yards (2 TDs and 1 INT) against a very good SF secondary as well as 246 yards (2 TDs and 1 INT) against a decent Chicago secondary, so like him to do well here, as Seattle'ssecondary has allowed 215 yards to Arizona;s Kolb and 251 yards to Dallas' Romo, neither of which have the class and consistency of Rodgers. Furthermore has won both his starts against Seattle, leading the Packers to a 27-17 win in Seattle in 2008 and then a 48-10 home win over them in 2009. Not sure that an inexperienced QB (Wilson) can match it with Rodgers as the GB secondary has also played well in games against San Francisco and Chicago, while the rush defence was much better against Chicago than SF. Wilson has passed for 153 yards (1 TD and 1 INT) against Arizona and 151 yards (1 TD) against Dallas, and if Seattle falls behind, then they will rely on him to get them going. So they will look to run the ball initialy, with 115 and 182 rushing yards in their last two games, showing this has been effective, but it also should mean that GB's safety's can be brought up to plug the lines. GB's pass rush was very good last week with 7 sacks in Chicago's QB Cutler and can see them doing some more effective work in putting pressure on Wilson or helping to close the gaps to stop Lynch running the ball Record: 10-11 (+1.54)

new england patriots to beat baltimore ravens 7/5 dennis pitta to score a touchdown at anytime 17/10 i simply cannot remember the last time the patriots lost two games in a row. The hernandez injury will not help them and they have offensive line issues but the ravens are overrated as i cannot trust flacco at qb and they lost in horrible fashion to an eagles team that i also believe to be poor and were exposed by the same cardinals that beat the pats last week just in case i am wrong on this will cover with pitta the big tight end red zone target for the ravens to score at any time. season record 5-8 (-3.25) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
season 6-9 (-2.55) Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: NFL: Week Three picks 4pts M.Lynch Over 92.5 rushing yards 5/6 Paddy Power Marshawn Lynch should have a good game here. The Packers defence isn’t the best against the run, in fact it is statistically one of the worst and with the pass rush they bring I’m sure Russell Wilson will hand it off to his running back quite often in this match. Lynch ran for over 100 yards last week and the Packers have already given up over 100 yards to Frank Gore this season so I expect Lynch to cover his rushing yards line. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/green-bay--seattle-betting-marshawn-lynch-can-have-another-strong-running-game-in-seattle

Re: NFL: Week Three picks Green Bay -3 While I do rate the Seahwaks defense they're still alcking offensively. QB Russell Wilson is still a rookie and he will be dealing with DC Dom Capers variety of blitzes. Raji and Pickett can handle Lynch and keep him from going off into beast mode. Rodgers and co offensively may struggle with the Seahwks DLine but they will counter that with quick passing and timely runs. Green Bay has also had 11 days to prepare for this matchup. Seahawks did well to beat Dallas but they receivedback to back gratuities from the Cowboys allowing their crowd to take over as they went up 10-0. the Pack have the team to take the crowd out of it early and attack opposing QBs defensively.

Re: NFL: Week Three picks Took the Packers ATS tonight and I'm done. No more bettings until the referees are back, what I saw today was a f***ing JOKE, a total disrespect for my intelligence, a child could get that call right, if Tate grabbed that ball first, then I'm Santa Claus.

Green Bay -9.5 @ 3.00 :wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall:wall
That was ******* awful and disgusting. How can these referees call the things they do. All game they were calling any sort of contact as penalties. For the Packers, who were outmuscled by Seattle in the first half, should never have been put in that position. Seattle's first TD there was a holding call when they were 1 and 5 on their 22 that should have been given where Clay Mathews was held back and they get 8 yards on the ground. Instead of then being 1 and 15 from the 12, they are 2 and 3 on the 30, then they get the first down. Next play a poor unnecessary roughness called on Hawk which saw Seattle go another 15 yards downfield. Now they are on the GB 41 and Wilson launches one - sure thery should not have blown the coverage but doubt Wilson tries this deep in his own half, when he has not done it all game. Giving Aaron Rodgers a kicking ball when attempting the two point conversion. That is amateur hour. Could have been 14-7 if he converts. Then a series of further rubbish call on both sides before the drama in the last half of the 4th quarter. Waldon gets called for roughing the passer when GB intercepts it at the Seattle 26. With 8.44 to go, they would have run the ball, which they had success with in the second half, to take time off the clock but also give them a FG or TD and at least a 10 lead. Two offensive holding calls (to make up for the stuff up with the INT which i doubt they were) on Seattle sees them 1 and 25, then they call a defensive pass interference on Shields when he had fron position and was looking at the ball the whole way. If anything it should have been the other way around as he was most likely going to intercept the ball. Then to compound it all, the push off by Tate and then the supposed "simultaneous" catch where one referee says TD the other says INT - a bloody joke. Now this is partly me talking because i lost the pick but I can handle when the other team was the better of the two (which Seattle was in the first half) but for referees to blatantly miss some obvious calls, then you wonder what the hell is going on when these people can't get the simple decisions right Record: 10-12 (+0.54)