** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Boxing > September 7-9

hebert10

Boxing > September 7-9 [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 7 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Conquest, T v Tims, I (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 8 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Abdusalamov, M v McCline, J (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Klitschko, V v Charr, M (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Adamek, T v Walker, T (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bellew, Anthony v Miranda, E (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 9 September 2012[/TH] [TH]Boxer 1[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Boxer 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Rubio, MA v Baldomir, C (01:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Matthysse, LM v Olusegun, A (02:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]29[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]108.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]DeMarco, A v Molina, J (03:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]110.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ward, A v Dawson, C (03:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]34[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ward v Dawson Ward v Dawson-Ward to win by TKO,KO or disqualification 8 Units Dont get me wrong this will be no walk in the park for Ward but i feel he has the quality to beat Dawson pretty convincingly this weekend. Ward comes in to the fight unbeaten in 23 and looked outstanding against in the super six tournament. The 2004 olympic gold medalist really does look a class above the rest. Chad Dawson comes in to the fight with just one loss but a very good record with wins against Hopkins,Tarver and Adamek. The gritty fighter will try to rough Ward up but with the weight hes havin to come down to (168") for the fight i fear he will tire as the fight goes on and this is where Ward will exploit him and take advantage This fight is a chance for Ward to prove he is the best and to show the home fans just how good he is.

Re: Boxing > September 7-9 3pts T.Bellew to beat E.Miranda in Rounds 7-12 3/1 Ladbrokes In days gone by Miranda was regarded as a fearsome middleweight. We should remember he broke Abraham’s jaw so he can definitely punch and if there is anything fragile about Bellew’s chin we’ll know about it in this fight I would expect. However we also can’t forget that Bellew is a natural light-heavyweight in his prime whereas Miranda is a well beaten middleweight by trade and at some point I expect Bellew’s power to tell. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bellew-vs-miranda-betting-tony-bellew-can-see-off-the-hard-hitting-colombian-in-the-second-half-of-the-fight

Re: Boxing > September 7-9 4pts V.Klitschko to beat M.Charr in Rounds 7-12 13/8 Paddy Power I don’t think it is a case of if Vitali wins this fight it is a case of how or more pertinently how quickly. Surprisingly given his knockout record, Vitali has only stopped one opponent in the first half of a fight since 2003 and that was Odlanier Solis. Charr’s of the age where he could take a few punches and be competitive until halfway but I expect the German to be stopped in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klitschko-vs-charr-betting-vitali-can-stop-the-unbeaten-german-in-the-second-half-of-their-world-title-fight

Re: Boxing > September 7-9

4pts V.Klitschko to beat M.Charr in Rounds 7-12 13/8 Paddy Power I don’t think it is a case of if Vitali wins this fight it is a case of how or more pertinently how quickly. Surprisingly given his knockout record, Vitali has only stopped one opponent in the first half of a fight since 2003 and that was Odlanier Solis. Charr’s of the age where he could take a few punches and be competitive until halfway but I expect the German to be stopped in the second half of the fight. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/klitschko-vs-charr-betting-vitali-can-stop-the-unbeaten-german-in-the-second-half-of-their-world-title-fight
Didn't realise that, very interesting stat for betting anyway. :ok

Re: Boxing > September 7-9 Job done with the Bomber but done up out in Russia. Fairly convinced if that cut was on Vitali it wouldn't even have been looked at let alone stopped but that's boxing for you. Tonight's US card previews: 4pts A.DeMarco to beat J.Molina by stoppage 5/4 Paddy Power I think DeMarco will win this fight. I think he is the better fighter and I think he’s been in with better company and that can be the big difference here. He has stopped three of his last four opponents and shown his power against all of them and there’s nothing to suggest that Molina is in the sort of league to take some heavy punches. This should be a fair scrap while it lasts but for me DeMarco will win it by stoppage. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/demarco-vs-molina-betting-antonio-demarco-can-defend-his-world-title-with-a-stoppage-win-in-oakland 5pts A.Ward to beat C.Dawson by Unanimous Decision 4/6 Ladbrokes Andre Ward reminds me a lot of Floyd Mayweather Jr in the way he boxes and I think he’ll get the job done in this fight and I expect him to win this by a few rounds on the scorecards. Ward doesn’t really have the power to trouble Dawson I don’t think, unless Dawson is sluggish having come down in weight but I’m not convinced Dawson will get much joy at catching Ward unless Ward is very rusty. For me the safest bet in this fight, even at 4/6 is for Ward to win by unanimous decision. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ward-vs-dawson-betting-andre-ward-can-defend-his-world-titles-with-a-convincing-points-win-over-bad-chad

Re: Boxing > September 7-9 3/10pts L. Matthysse to beat Ajose Olusegun by TKO, KO or DQ - 6/5 with William Hill I saw Matthysse fight on the Ortiz/Lopez card and was very impressed by what I saw. This lad can punch and his all-out style is pleasing to watch. Since that fight I have watched his encounters with Judah and Alexander and I think he should have been given the decision on both of those occasions but that is irrelevant as far as this fight is concerned. What that view does tell me though, is that the Argentinian is a class above his opponent and a record of 29 stoppages in 31 wins is very good to read. He hits hard, puts pressure on and can move too. I don't know a great deal about Olusegun and that is reflected by my stake. His record is impressive at first glance but he hasn't really fought anyone with anywhere near the ability as the people Matthysse has challenged. He isn't as used to fighting on big occasions in the States as the South American is and, from what I read, isn't great to watch. If he doesn't move too well he'll just end up a big, sitting target for Matthysse to unleash his power on. This is a massive step up in terms of quality for Olesegun and I feel the Argentine will take this opportunity to raise his profile now he is the main attraction on the card. Once again, a low stake because I haven't seen too much of Olusegun but I think this is too big a price for a man who I think can knock anyone in this division out. Evens is on offer elsewhere and I think that is probably correct.

Re: Ward v Dawson

Ward v Dawson-Ward to win by TKO,KO or disqualification 8 Units Dont get me wrong this will be no walk in the park for Ward but i feel he has the quality to beat Dawson pretty convincingly this weekend. Ward comes in to the fight unbeaten in 23 and looked outstanding against in the super six tournament. The 2004 olympic gold medalist really does look a class above the rest. Chad Dawson comes in to the fight with just one loss but a very good record with wins against Hopkins,Tarver and Adamek. The gritty fighter will try to rough Ward up but with the weight hes havin to come down to (168") for the fight i fear he will tire as the fight goes on and this is where Ward will exploit him and take advantage This fight is a chance for Ward to prove he is the best and to show the home fans just how good he is.
Easy win for Ward and he really did prove why hes being touted as the next big thing. 2012 Boxing Record: 1-0 (+48)