Announcements
** October Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, =2nd Rhino_Power & muttley **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st Soi Bongkot, 2nd fischer21, 3rd chillymonster, 4th Pempi, 5th patriciamarc **
** October Naps Competition Result: 1st sirspread, 2nd kenisbusy, 3rd Artie77, 4th Mick33. KO Cup Winner: The Equaliser, Most Winners: CS333 **

newcastle ukipt this weekend

luckboxnemo

hi all i was wondering if anyone form punters lounge will be playing the main event or side events there this weekend as il be there playing the £100 turbo or £150 bounty on fri/sat unable to afford main event not within my bankroll but my brothers gonna give it a crack and hes sponsoring me in to the side event although he wants back 50% of any winnings from myself :hope is anyone playing so i can meet up i met avongirl washman runadrum and senshi and morls at coventry a week and a bit ago for the golaith and it was a good run for most people but thought i meet up and say hello again as its always nice to meet up for a drink with fellow lounge members gl all and see you there :cigar

Re: newcastle ukipt this weekend Good luck in the side event Nemo and to your brother too. Bound to be a few PL playing, think Morls is. Bit far and above BRM for myself, might try to satty cheaply into Bristol leg though. My own next scheduled live event is the PL Worlds in Derby. Let us know how you get on & enjoy :hope

Re: newcastle ukipt this weekend Whos this sexy lad? 7.10pm: Give Morl a spin Local lad Graeme 'Morlspin' Morl is one of 246 players who entered this tournament today. But Graeme's story and reason for playing this tournament is probably unique. In May 2012 Graeme's dad passed away and he's playing a series of tournaments - including this one and UKIPT Bristol to raise money for the British Heart Foundation. On Graeme's justgiving page he says: "My Dad meant the world to me and by fundraising I hope I can make a difference and donate some money to help others to live longer lives. My Dad was taken from us in May 2012 from an illness that he never knew he had, if research and support can save people from Heart Disease then we should all help where possible." A worthy cause for sure, so far Morl has so far raised 27% of his £5,000 target. If you'd like to donate please give your chips to Graeme at the felt! Or click on the link above. He's got around 25,000 at the moment. -- NW _2012_Graeme_Morl_MickeyMay_30503.jpg

Re: newcastle ukipt this weekend Out in 106th with 72 paid Im in the BB with 59k with blinds about to go to 1.5k/3k with 300 ante I have JsQs Brett Angel raises to 4.8k and seat 10 calls, i make up the difference and call too. Pot is 17.4k Flop is AsJcQh I lead out to 7.8k to hopefully just take pot now, Brett gets out the way and the caller raises me to 20k. With him flat calling, im struggling to put him on a set (AAQQJJ), or on AK or AQ as surely he would have re-raised pre. I decide he may have an underpair, or AK maybe so decide to shove it in. He thinks and makes the call with AQo and takes me out. :(