** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

F1 - Belgian GP

Mirage

Re: F1 - Belgian GP 2/10pts Each-Way K. Raikkonen to win Belgian GP - 5/1 with BetFred (1/5 odds 1-3) I don't think this is a season to be going in too heavily on race winners but I think this price is worthy of a solid stake at least. Kimi Raikkonen loves it round here and has been quoted as saying it is 'the greatest racing circuit in the world' in the run-up to this weekend's action. With 4 wins at the track there is certainly no doubting that he feels at home here and I think a 5th win is a real possibility. After countless podium finishes it is still hard to believe that Lotus-Renault haven't recorded a win so far this year but they have been in amongst it on numerous occasions and may have got that elusive 1st if it wasn't for a bit of bad luck here and there. Raikkonen has finished on the podium a 5 times so far and 2 of those came in his last couple of outings. There is no doubt that he is driving somewhere near his best and with a good team behind him he goes in to every weekend feeling good - that is something that can't be said about some of his fellow drivers. 'Iceman' loves this place, the place seems to love him and I think this is a good price to be on with the hope he is in the mix once again.

Re: F1 - Belgian GP Qualifying Lewis Hamilton seems to be getting more out of the McLaren that Button on a regular basis and he is very good in wet conditions and I see no reason why things should change this time although Button has improved slightly of late. Hamilton is the guvnor when it comes down to Q3 on a Saturday and looks the safest option to me. Michael Schumacher is a big price if it does rain again and has shown he still has the ability to throw his Mercedes around at top speed and a small each way bet at 33/1 is not the worst bet in the world. Selections: To Finish On Pole 4pts Lewis Hamilton 5/2 >Paddy Power 1pt EW Michael Schumacher 33/1 >Bet365 Full Preview http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-hamilton-and-mclaren-to-dominate-qualifying-at-spa-on-saturday

Re: F1 - Belgian GP Belgian Grand Prix The race will obviously revolve around Button, if he can get away clean he should be able to dominate from the off with two Saubers and Raikkonen behind him on the grid. The danger men Alonso and Hamilton have Malodonado in between them and may find it trick down into turn one. I think the odds for a Button win are pretty skinny on a track where all sorts can happen and won’t be getting involved at 11/8. I think the value bet lies with Alonso each way at 9/1, he always out performs his qualifying runs and is a fast starter and can hopefully gain a place or two when the red lights go out, if he can he will surely be on the podium in which he is a 6/4 chance. Sergio Perez at 20/1 is bit big for those looking for a big priced selection. Further down the grid and the points market, not a lot of value to be had here as usual but Paul Di Resta from ninth on the grid looks fair enough at 6/4 to stay inside the top ten. Selections: 2pts EW Fernando Alonso 9/1 Blue Square 0.50pts EW Sergio Perez 20/1 >William Hill 1pt Paul Di Resta to finish in points 6/4 >Bet365 Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-button-s-to-lose-but-alonso-looks-good-value-at-9-1-for-ferrari