** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Drac Blau, any toughts about Braga-Lissabon game? I'm thinking about taking Braga to win @ 1.85. At the moment Braga is 2 points behind Pacos Ferreira and really needs win to gain back 3rd position in the league.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Marítimo v Paços de Ferreira (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting CP v Moreirense FC (20:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.84 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estoril-Praia v Nacional da Madeira (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.74 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gil Vicente v Académica de Coimbra (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Rio Ave v Vitória de Setúbal (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.02 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vitoria de Guimaraes v Beira-Mar (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.42 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olhanense v Benfica (20:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.52 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 8 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Porto v Sporting de Braga (20:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 ESTORIL- NACIONAL Goal line over 2,5 goals @1,975 Bet365 * Both teams are immersed in the fight to reach the 5th place that grants an EL spot. They have nothing to loose at this point of the season and they need the 3 points to overcome Marítimo who couldn't manage more than a draw against Paços tonight. * Apart from Benfica, Porto and Braga, the highest goal scoring teams of Portuguese league, these are the most prolific teams with Estoril having scored 35 goals in 24 matches and Nacional 36 * 67% of Estoril's home matches ended up in over games * 67% of Nacional's away matches ended up in over games * Estoril have scored in every home game this season so far (having already faced both Benfica and Porto) * Both teams have their best players in the attack and opt for line ups with 3 offensive men up front: Estoril with Licá, Luis Leal and Carlitos and Nacional with Bruno Moreira, Mateus and Rondon. * Estoril will miss for this match due to suspension their most important defender: CB Steven Vitoria.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Hallo Drac Blau, I am interested in Pacos-Rio Ave match on next Saturday and I dont undertsand why, looking at the table and considering that Pacos is 3rd position fighting for a spot in next CL, odds are so high on home team to win

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Rio Ave playing away from home is just behind Benfica and Porto. At home they perform really bad and made almost all their points away from home. Luiz Carlos from Paços Ferreira will be out and he is an important midfielder. In Rio Ave the striker Hassan and the midfielder Wires are out.

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Paços de Ferreira vs Rio Ave Rio Ave is beeing playing very bad lately and for tonight the deffender Nivaldo, the midfielder Wires and the striker Hassan are all out. Three usual starters and very important players. On the bench there are no solutions good enough, almost only youth players. Paços is pressured after the win of Braga yesterday. The midfielder Luiz Carlos is out. Both teams are fighting for european competitions spots. At home Paços only lost against Benfica. In the all season only 3 defeats, 2 to benfica and one to Porto. Paços to Win @2.10 Paços AH [email protected]

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 2nd League - Oliveirense vs Tondela Well our premier league will be larger next season, 16 to 18 clubs (a measure that is waiting the court season). So, Oliveirense still has a chance of getting inside the playoff spots (3rd and 4th). they have no injuries and with good moral after last round beeing loosing to benfica BB for 2-0 and drawed 2-2. Tondela achieved the continuation in the 2nd division and is playing for nothing and rotating players. also with a lot of injuries. [email protected] betfair

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Moreirense vs Porto With the manager Inacio, Moreirense only lost 2 away games. Against Sporting in the last round and Guimaraes. He is a very defffensive manager and he will put a "bus" tonight in front of the nets! Up front only one player but a powerfull one, Nabil Ghilas, very fast and strong! This is a must win game for Porto or Benfica will be the champion. They came from a defeat against Braga in the Cup League final with another bad exhibition. In the press conference the manager has really angry in the press because of the questions about the team form and bad football. PORTO IS PLAYING REALLY SLOW! Porto to win to [email protected] Moreirense [email protected] ( I don´t believe a 3 difference goal win)

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Estorantil v Braga Usually I don't back the Portuguese league for goals, as most of the teams seem to defend quite well. Consequently looking at the form for these two teams, both top half outfits; who are sat near one another in the League you can see they both conceded few in their last 6 but scored many. Estoril : League Position 6, Scored 15, Conceded 6, 7 goalscorers. Braga : League Position 4, Scored 11, Conceded 11, 7 goalscorers. Also you can see from the analysis of their last 6 league games, that they also share goalscoring throughout the squads - and have many players currently finding then net. So for this reason, and because a point is not that useful to either team I think both teams will be going for a win here, and may be more vulnerable to counter attack when going forward. There will be many goals to this game, and whilst there may be 4 or even 5, I think almost evens on 3 goals or more is brilliant value. So for these reasons I am heavily backing Over 2.5 Goals with £100 which returns £190 (£90 profit). For the record Braga are the favourites though it's a hard one to call on who should win, but if I was pressed I would probably back Estoril as they haven't had a win in a whilst and are due 3pts against Braga. Good luck with your betting.

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13

I am heavily backing Over 2.5 Goals with £100 which returns £190 (£90 profit). For the record Braga are the favourites though it's a hard one to call on who should win, but if I was pressed I would probably back Estoril as they haven't had a win in a whilst and are due 3pts against Braga. Good luck with your betting.
Hehe got a sneaky Estoril to win at 5/1 when they were 1-0 down, plus the overs! Good day in the end but oh my did they make me sweat for it...

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 I have a interesting idea for Portugal this Sunday: In Primeira Liga the amount of draws per all games is around 25% or let's say from 8 games in a round, 2 will be draws. Last round there were no draws(the round before that only one) and so far this round from the first 2 games there hasn't been a draw. You can either try a combo in Portugal or boost your accumulators by the solid odds of 11/5 by picking one of the three games that have the highest probability for a draw. Gil Vicente - Olhanense X 11/5: from 9 games head-to-head 7 have been draws and from the 5 games at Gil Vicente 4 were draws. This season Olhanense has 6 out of 13 away games to end as a draw and in the relegation battle in Portugal they have the best goal difference with 21 points(3 teams with 21 points and one will go down),Gil Vicente has 22 points and have had terrible season at home 3 wins and 3 draws from 13 games, but they have been solid against the bottom half teams + they won against Academica last game at home.I think both teams will be cool with a point, while the other endangered teams Academica and Moreirense play against each other. Olhanense have the worst attack in the league by the way. Vitoria Guimaraes - Pacos Ferreira X 11/5: from 22 games head-to-head 10 have ended as a draw, at Vitoria Guimaraes there have 5 draws, only 1 win for Guimaraes and 4 losses. Pacos Ferreira are the pleasant surprise this season and they have played really good and consistent football all season(I watched couple of their games :) ), they are unbeaten in the last 6 games and I don't see them losing this one they will definetly add at least a point after Braga lost on Friday. In their away games they have 6 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses, but the 5 draws are all against middle league teams from 5 to 11 place(5 draws from 6 games). Vitoria Guimaraes are 6th and won their last two games, they haven't had a draw in the last 10 league games and have 3/12 games that ended as a draw at home so far. This one is probably more risky because Pacos Ferreira may wanna seal the 3 points. Rio Ave - Beira Mar Draw @ 11/5 head-to head stats: 10 draws from 13 games and Rio Ave's stadium 5 out of games have ended as a draw. Beira Mar still has chance to survive even though they are bottom of the table, but 1 point away from survival(they have 20 points). In the last 8 games Rio Ave have been in terrible form winning only 1 and drawing 2, they are comfortable in middle of the table and made 4 draws out of 13 home games(they won last home game against Vitoria Setubal). Beira Mar won last home game against Gil Vicente, but don't have a win away in the last 7 games. In that period they made 2 away draws which are their only away draws this season, but at home they have 6 out of 13 games ending as a draw. If anyone has a constructive opinion I am open to suggestions. P.s.: I think the highest chance for a draw is in Gil Vicente - Olhanense.

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Ok I wasn't right, but penalty and red card in one of the games and a 90 minute goal in the other screwed my lucky draws 4fold and 5fold accumulator(+ Mainz and Lyon games). Damn even the 4fold would have been a superb finish for the week(odds of 100 roughly and 300 for the 5fold) if only there wasn't a 90 minute goal or a penalty/red card :@ hah I think it wasn't a bad idea, but not this time..

Maritimo vs Benfica It's all on the line for Benfica this week they can ill afford to lose this game ahead of a must win semi against Fenerbache on Thursday. Maritimo are unbeaten in their last nine home games including a 1-1 draw with Fc Porto. Think this will be a cagey affair with Benfica having the knowledge that if they win this match they could afford to lose away to Porto and win both remaining home games to win the title. Benfica are not usually a team I would take unders in a game with but I think this will end up 0-1 or 0-2 given the circumstances. Bet : Under 2.5 goals

Very hard game today for benfica. Jesus yesterday had an curious press conference. He said that he will have to take some decisions today because of lack of fitness of some players. Rodrigo might start instead of cardozo. Luisao might return also or remain jardel. Enzo is back in the middle. Matic have fisical issues but Andre Gomes stayed in Lisbon... So Martins or Almeida might replace him but I don't believe it. Gaitan is out so olá john will start.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Porto v Benfica Saturday 11th May 20.30 2nd v 1st in a shoot-out for the title in Portugal. With just one game left after this one for each club, this game is massive in who wins the title. Benfica are fighting on three fronts - the league, the Europa League, and the Portuguese cup. Porto only have the league. Benfica are 2 points ahead with a goal difference +3 better than Porto's. Benfica win the title if they win tonight, and a draw will be much better for them than for Porto. Realistically, Porto have to win to stand a decent chance of winning the league. With Porto having to win and both sides being very good on the counter-attack, I think there will be goals here. Over 2.5 goals looks good value to me at just under evens - best odds are currently from Coral and William Hill. Over 2.5 1.91 Coral/William Hill

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Last time Benfica beat Porto was back in 2009. A draw, probably a high scoring draw will be here but Evens for Porto to win it looks good to me. Benfica players must feel the pressure now as MPLouis said - fighting on three fronts as for Porto - this is a must win for them. At home, in front of their fans, I think they will get the win. Earlier this season, the game finished 2-2 at Benfica. Also, we might see some cards in this one. Don't know the price for a red card in the game but it's more likely it will be at least one. Porto to win Evens with PaddyPower

Porto v Benfica Saturday 11th May 20.30 2nd v 1st in a shoot-out for the title in Portugal. With just one game left after this one for each club, this game is massive in who wins the title. Benfica are fighting on three fronts - the league, the Europa League, and the Portuguese cup. Porto only have the league. Benfica are 2 points ahead with a goal difference +3 better than Porto's. Benfica win the title if they win tonight, and a draw will be much better for them than for Porto. Realistically, Porto have to win to stand a decent chance of winning the league. With Porto having to win and both sides being very good on the counter-attack, I think there will be goals here. Over 2.5 goals looks good value to me at just under evens - best odds are currently from Coral and William Hill. Over 2.5 1.91 Coral/William Hill
Result: Porto 2 Benfica 1 Bet won :ok I saw most of it, and I thought Porto just about deserved the win because with the half-time score 1-1, Benfica went defensive in the second half and left the attacking to Porto. Porto were very poor in the second half, but managed to get a stoppage time winner through a substitute, just when you thought Benfica would get the draw they were looking for.

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 Tell me if i’m wrong please!

BeiraMar - Sporting Lisbon

BeiraMar need only to win to hope!they needto have same points whit Gil Vicente to avoid relegation

Sporting Lisbonhasn’t chance to take 4th place.Estoril has best H-H so 42 won’t be enough,

My pick is HW

Gil Vicente - Estoril

Estorilcan lose.all teams who can arrive to 42 points have bad H-H against Estoril

Gil Vicente need to win.if they will finish to 26ptand Beira Mar/Setubal will have the same,Gil will be relegated, following thatis think

My pick is HW

Olhanense - Maritimo

Olhanense will be 100% whit a win - Maritimonothing to play

My pick is HW

Setubal - Braga

Setubal will be safe 100% whit a draw.if they willfinish 26 pt whit Gil, Setubal will be safe

Also if Gil, Setubal and Beir Mar will finish to 26pt. Gil will be relegated so Setubal will be sure whit a draw in any case!

My pick hereis DRAW

Ferreira- FC Porto

afterto take 1th place FC Porto should not fail to take 3 pointshere to secure thei title.Pacos is sure 3th!

My pick hereis AW

Benfica - Moreirense

Benficaknow they lost title at 99%.normally they should win easy but maybe if Portowill take 2-3 goals advantage agsint Pacos, Moreirensecould grab 3 vital points!

My pick isnobet

Guimaraes- Rio Ave

Guimaraes secured their europeanplace thanks to Portugal cup’s final(against Benfica) Rio Ave has bad H-H versus Estoril.so a winhere is not enough

My pick is nobet

Guimaraes vs Rio Ave Last game of the season and this is certainly the best game of the fixtures for goals in my opinion. Both teams leak goals badly guimaraes having conceded a goal in their last 8 and Rio Ave in their last 15. Guimaraes last 4 games at home have gone overs with 3 of them over 3.5. Rio Ave have scored away against all the big guns including Porto , Benfica , Pacos , Braga and Estoril so you would expect with nothing on the line they would have no trouble scoring! Last time the 2 teams met it was 3-1 to Guimaraes. Over 2.5 @ $1.80 Tab Sportsbet Maximum bet ! Odds are actually quite ridiculous

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 stressina87, actually Rio Ave has the advantage over Estoril (Rio Ave lost 2-0 at home but won 3-1 away!), so Estoril can't afford to lose or they risk losing EL place. A huge risk given Guimaraes have nothing to play for and their players already have their heads on the Cup final against Benfica.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: Portugal > Super Liga > 2012/13 hmm....looks like Betsson are drunk at the moment (or maybe i did understand the odds wrong) in the game Porto - Marítimo Jackson Martínez to score @ 1.55 Jackson Martínez to score over 0.5 @ 3.10 For me it feels like the same bet but with different odds, or am i missing something?

hmm....looks like Betsson are drunk at the moment (or maybe i did understand the odds wrong) in the game Porto - Marítimo Jackson Martínez to score @ 1.55 Jackson Martínez to score over 0.5 @ 3.10 For me it feels like the same bet but with different odds, or am i missing something?
Well he did just score so will be intressting to see if Betsson void my over 0.5 bet or not

• 4 weeks later...