** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Next PL Game

Jezza

Re: Next PL Game I agree with equinoxx, we should maybe change the password. Dont think its necessary to keep it secret on here as the intruders were paradise players looking for 'an easy few bucks' something they probrably do all the time. Didnt reckon with Mr Onemore and others though did they, or the talent the PL has!! Jez if you want to organise the next one use this link, just dont forget to knock off 5hrs for uk time. I'll play anytime but agree with Norfolk about alternating it. http://www.paradisepoker.com/tournaments/private_tournaments.html

Re: Next PL Game Happy for anytime although I must admit I would prefer weekends. Usually only thursday or friday night is any good for me:hope The idea for alternating each tournament sounds good though. Agree about changing the password as well to keep those "outsiders" from joining in, but will leave that either up to Billy or Jezza to organise.

Re: Next PL Game I really enjoyed my first internet poker game last night, apologies though for not having to much to say as i'm still tryin to learn. If you dont mind an amateur at the table (of course you dont):lol then i'm up for more of it. I beleive that internet poker is getting bigger by the day and it would'nt suprise me if i ended up dropping some/most of my football bets to play more of it. As i said i really enjoyed last night and although going out 22nd i was happy with some of my play before i made a couple of costly mistakes. At one brief point i think i had 2,410 chips and was second at the table :nana then Jezza (i think) hit me hard and it was over shortly afterwards :( As its only twice every month(?) I've been given the green light to play when it suits me so whatever dates, i'll be in :ok

Re: Next PL Game Punter, i must say you played better than 22nd, if that makes sense? I thought you did well and im glad you enjoyed the experience. One thing is certain, the more you play the better you will get, so try and play at some of the low stake sites as often as possible. I'm far from being an expert (started playing August last year) and hate giving too much advice as i have lots to learn myself, but one thing i did notice is that you played a big percentage of hands. Have a look at this link and the chart in the menu on the left, it may help it may not. Good luck anyway. http://www.lowlimitholdem.com/StartingHands.htm

Re: Next PL Game Billy,

Dont think its necessary to keep it secret on here as the intruders were paradise players looking for 'an easy few bucks' something they probrably do all the time
. Well they all ended out of the money so who are the fish now? :lol ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Punter,
I beleive that internet poker is getting bigger by the day and it would'nt suprise me if i ended up dropping some/most of my football bets to play more of it.
Exactly what I have done mate. It's one of the reasons why I kept pushing Paul for months to get this forum up and running. I'm actually up from sports and events betting this year but it doesn't interest me at the moment. Poker is my sole source of betting income at the moment which has been going slowly on cash games (about 5% up) but I am well up on MMT's. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Next PL Game

I beleive that internet poker is getting bigger by the day and it would'nt suprise me if i ended up dropping some/most of my football bets to play more of it.
Same here Punter...Have dropped most of my footy betting for the time being & now rely mainly on Poker STT's & cash tables for betting income.....Seem to get a much better return bigokay.gif Should be available anytime for the next PL tourney...Also echo the thoughts regarding the password..