** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2012 Challenge Cup Final

kevshat

Re: 2012 Challenge Cup Final Final preview: 4pts Leeds (+8) to beat Warrington 11/10 Bet365 1pt R.Burrow Lance Todd Trophy winner 12/1 Skybet This is a showpiece occasion, a major final, and if there is one thing we’ve seen with Leeds over the last season or two it is ignore their league form because they really raise their game for the big do or die matches. I expect them to do this in this match too. The key to Leeds winning will be to keep Lee Briers quiet. He’s clearly the man who makes the Wolves tick as we saw with them looking so lost in his absence last week. If they can keep him quiet they have a chance of winning not just staying within 8pts. Burrow scored one of the tries of last season when he broke through the Warrington defensive line to go over the whitewash in the playoff match between these two sides and we’ve already seen him tear Wigan to shreds in this competition this season. When the diminutive hooker is on top form there isn’t anyone in the world who can match him. He really can win a match on his own. Leeds will need him at his best with Maguire out and at 12/1 he’s my idea of the Lance Todd trophy winner for the man of the match in this final. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-warrington-betting-leeds-can-stay-within-8pts-of-warrington-in-the-challenge-cup-final

Re: 2012 Challenge Cup Final 4pts Warrington (-8) to beat Leeds Evs Ladbrokes 1pts Chris Hill - Lance Todd Trophy Winner - 40/1 Wembley has become like a 2nd home for Warrington over the last 4 years and this is the 3rd time in that period they had made the trip down. Agree with what Kev said about Leeds getting up for big games and i cannot disagree with that however i cannot get away from how big a miss Danny McGuire is for Leeds, has matured into a pivitol part of the way Leeds play and without him they tend to over rely on Sinfield. I have my doubts over the Right Edge defence for for Leeds and fancy Atkins and Riley to get some joy down the wire left. Think this could be a grind for an hour or so but i fancy the Warrington bench being much stronger could sway this in their favour. Chances are the Lance Todd will go to a playmaker so, Briers Sinfield and Hodgson are rightly favs in this market but i cannot get away from Chris Hill at this price. Front Rowers dont normally get a look in with these kind of markets but Jeff Lima won this last year and at 40/1 for a guy who has made himself 1st choice starter in a big name Wire front row due to some fantastic go forward performances im gonna chance my arm here