** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13

Now few players have chances to score so every game different starting eleven may help Trabzonspor. So small-medium stakes on backing Trabzonspor will be logical.
My Trabzonspor bet won. Now time to guess Galatasaray-Eskisehir game. It seems to be Over 2,5 . Both Teams To Score is another logical bet. If you ask why, the reasoning will be both teams attacks a lot conceeds alot. This match is important for Galatasaray . they need peace with supporters coz of losing 2 matches in CL. At least they wanna keep the target,being one and only strong candidate of this season's champion. On the other hand Eskisehir side wanna get credit of defeating a strong team on away match.Especially head coaches of mediocre teams like to show how they handle these matches. Becoz our sport newspapers really give alot of space in their pages after these kind of matches. Strong team versus mediocre team. Also players have same thoughts. Backing Galatasaray risky? That I amnot sure. Elmander wont play. That may affect first XI? I dont think so. Burak and Umut will be enough. But absence of Elmander only affects if he is needed at that moment. Coz Galatasaray dont have alot of choices on bench to change the score. So keep in mind. Again Fatih Terim wont be able to change tactic among game. So Over 2,5 or BTTS are my two suggestions.

My Trabzonspor bet won. Now time to guess Galatasaray-Eskisehir game. It seems to be Over 2,5 . Both Teams To Score is another logical bet. If you ask why, the reasoning will be both teams attacks a lot conceeds alot. This match is important for Galatasaray . they need peace with supporters coz of losing 2 matches in CL. At least they wanna keep the target,being one and only strong candidate of this season's champion. On the other hand Eskisehir side wanna get credit of defeating a strong team on away match.Especially head coaches of mediocre teams like to show how they handle these matches. Becoz our sport newspapers really give alot of space in their pages after these kind of matches. Strong team versus mediocre team. Also players have same thoughts. Backing Galatasaray risky? That I amnot sure. Elmander wont play. That may affect first XI? I dont think so. Burak and Umut will be enough. But absence of Elmander only affects if he is needed at that moment. Coz Galatasaray dont have alot of choices on bench to change the score. So keep in mind. Again Fatih Terim wont be able to change tactic among game. So Over 2,5 or BTTS are my two suggestions.
Hi Deniz i am agree with you this game will be over with contribution of Eskisehirspor players.Especially former Galatasaray striker Necati.. Galatasaray - Eskisehirspor Over 2,5 Both Teams Score

So Over 2,5 or BTTS are my two suggestions.
I knew Galatasaray wouldnt win by my gut but couldnt put it in my reasoning. So I escaped to bet on goals and both teams score. 2 goals at the game may be seen missing Over 2,5 Goals bet but the truth both predictions were wrong. Because silly goals and one was offside. It might be tiredness of Galatasaray or the fear of losing in routine. Eskisehir on the other hand worse than I expected. But I was right about one important issue about Galatasaray. İt's bench isnot enough to change the score. If they cant find a solution then other games will be also tough for them. Now Galatasaray's usual tactic has been revealed and rivals can act against this tactic easily. Keep in mind this in your further bets. Next match will be between Fenerbahce and Besiktas. Not have been beaten for long time at home field and the win against B.Monchengladbach may give a morale boost to home team. But we cant calculate last game's damage to home team. In terms of tiredness and injuries. We MUST wait for starting eleven listings for this game. If we have to predict result right now, Both teams score is the best option. If besiktas fall back on scoreboard and well organized Fener wont lose. On the other hand If Fener falls back then game will go Over 2,5 much more easy. Fenerbahce has conceeded only 4 in 6 games. This may show Under 2,5 is more likely but last big match against Trabzonspor showed different story. Coz Trabzonspor missed lot and found alot of position and yet they hdont have striker.!!! If same positions be created by Besiktas and if Almeida and/or Batuhan are in good mood then Over 2,5 will be more logical. I put myself together and writing my bet in my coupon.. Both Teams To Score

The next team is Fenerbahce. weaknesses alot but their fame helps them alot. Coz they dont easily lose at home ground. Fans are huge boost for them and sometimes referees
My BTTS bet lost. But as I mentioned my first post and in quote Fenerbahce cant lose at home easily. Yesterday Fenerbahce locked Fernandes , yet Besiktas's only threat, and one fantastic goal drew the whole match at the end 3-0. Referees havent been able to be fair at that stadium for a long time. One man down Besiktas couldnt turn the game or score even one goal. In my country variables arent the ones supposed to be for betting. When I try to bet foreign leagues of Europe I check their stats , rivalry between teams, people among clubs, last matches,injuries, transfers ins outs, financial situations etc . Those can be found on internet. But in my country all of us MUST add few more variables to our prediction equlibrium. Some teams really have home advantage not coz of being strong team but being strong on other areas ;) not match fixing but by not signed verbal negotiation we may say. I amnot looking for scapegoat for my wrong bet. I am just angry to myslef how I could miss these :) . On the other hand Besiktas couldnt play as they had to. Head coach played russian rullet. Besiktas weakened and became younger inexperiend bunch of players. As I mentioned my earlier posts in other countries clubs like Sporting lisbon were punished coz of their bad form. But in my country Besiktas collected good amount of points. So this deceived head coach of Besi,ktas I suppose. This explanations wont recover your loss maybe., but I hope you can draw a picture of our league in your mind and with experience of yours you may win quite alot form this league. Sorry for my wrong bet if I have caused money loss :(

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 19 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Gençlerbirligi SK v Galatasaray SK (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.02 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Orduspor v Elazigspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bursaspor Kulübü v Fenerbahçe SK (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Antalyaspor v Sivasspor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Eskisehirspor v KDC Karabükspor (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kasimpasa SK v Mersin Idman Yurdu (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Akhisar Belediyespor v Gaziantepspor (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Besiktas JK v Trabzonspor (17:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Kayserispor v Istanbul Büyüksehir Belediyespor (18:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd]2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I have 3 games for us . I havent had anyknowledge about absences yet. But my general idea about those 3 is Gençlerbirliği-Galatasaray.: Gençlerbirliği holds the 3rd place in Superleague. This club is one of well managed clubs which has no financial problems . 3 wins and draws and only one lost (against Eskisehirspor 4-2 Away match.). Their first test will be this weekend against a strong team,Galatasaray. They havent been defeated at home in 3 games. Their T.D. Fuat Capa is good at analyzing rivals especially when they are bigger clubs. On the other hand Galatasaray has lost few unexpected points in championship race. Last two games one draw and one lost. This is a game they shouldnt lose any points. There are rumours about injuries on forward line . Burak,Umut listed on injury table in National team. Elmander also is listed injured in Sweden national team. Selçuk Inan wasnt given a chance to play in Turkey's Hungary and Romania matches by technical staff. So even if he was injured I think he will be ready for this match. Demoralized forward players will play 100%? I dunno. But Superleague match and National team match arenot recognized as same in here. In my opinion there is only one danger for Galatasaray . Tiredness of few important players. if Galatasaray isnot able to seal the score from first half then after 60 mins picture will change. Therefor I first offer Half Time Galatasaray then Over 2,5 Goals and finally Both Teams To Score.( Over 2,5 Goals stands out most coz Under games didnot give anything to Galatasaray yet so they should at least score 2 to prevent any surprises) Orduspor-Elazığspor: Elazığspor seem to be worse team in Superleague which is gonna play against one of strong teams this year in Superleague. They found a powerful sponsor but that didnt help much to scoreboard yet. Their last T.D. resigned and new T.D. signed in September 10th. Yılmaz Vural is an ambitious manager. Some acts of his made us smile at past, carrying players on his shoulder, hitting to his players etc. On the other hand Hector Cuper takes his job serious. So I amnot looking for any surprise in this match. And Orduspor willnot give any chance to Elazığ and get their 3 points. Teams, like Orduspor, almost always cant hold their statistics after they lose points from unexpected matches. I mean if they lose this match this will bring a downfall. Coz it is as if Pandora's box. Once opened then noway back. They will be careful and try to play the ball themselves. Logic dictates ( for me especially) they wont be eager to conceed. So first choice for this match Win for Orduspor, second choice Both Teams NOT To Score. Antalyaspor-Sivasspor: I dont know why I took this match as my third prediction. Coz nothing to write down as reasoning. When I looked at the fixture I picked this match to complete my coupon. Definitely my guts convinced me Both Teams To Score for this game. Sorry cant find the words to support this bet .

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Selcuk Inan wont be able to play in tonight's match against Genclerbirligi. Possible 11 will be still strong . This season Selcuk's statistics after 7 matches isnot outstanding 1 goal and 1 assist If I amnot wrong. So my predictions havent been changed . I am expecting more faster game between these teams. Now there will be no specific player responsible for distribution of the ball . Possible 11: GALATASARAY: Muslera, Eboue, Semih, Dany, Hakan Balta, Hamit, Melo, Emre Çolak, Amrabat, Elmander, Umut. This team will play from wings I guess. Amrabat and Emre çolak possible wingers . But I am thinking Emre will be in midfield and again Hamit will be in right wing. If Hamit plays in midfield there wont be too many chances he can create. He likes to lean on wings. He feels more comfortable there. Elamnder and Umut looks like 2 forwards but I guess Elmander is more likely to play as Attacking Midfielder right behind Umut. So again I am still backing Over 2,5 Goals. Good luck all of us :)

Also went for Over 2' date='5 Goals in Galatasaray v Genclerbirligi yesterday, looks like a game with plenty of goals in it.:hope[/quote'] Your bet won congratulations. I did 2 out of 3 for this match. I thought Galatasaray would lead first half but my excuse is there was a change in my possible starting eleven. I guessed Umut would start but Terim put Burak in forward position. Burak can be stopped easier than Umut by rival teams' defenders. Anyway score 3-2 right now and BTTS and Over 2,5 bets has won.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Lets add one more game. Bursaspor-Fenerbahce: These 2 teams were in competition few years back for championship and Bursaspor won the trophy. Now these teams have own advantages for this match to get points. Bursaspor is another well managed club according to their financial status. And they have overcome from being eliminated by Twente after 120 mins. That match was at the beginning of the season and they showed great performance but Twente used home advantage and experience. We guessed few aftermaths , for instance, losing morale and condition of players. But last week in an away match against Sivasspor they hardly got 1 point even though they had been leading the game 2-0 till 83rd min.!!!! If they are gonna play like that match then Both Teams To Score will be most logical bet. But these games have always different atmosphere. So I amnot expecting a huge coming back from Fenerbahce if Bursaspor leads the game 2-0 as they did in last game. I dunno Bursaspor absences. Guessing they wont have any absences especially noticable players. On the other side Fenerbahce surprised most speculators ( I also got surprised) last week. They beat B.Mönchengladbach and Besiktas. And both matches seemed to be won easily if we looked at scoreboards. Now Fenerbahce has alot credit. Alex left the club and he made no bad effect on Fenerbahce. Aykut Kocaman the head coach still not one of capable coaches. So we cant easily predict his game plan. Galatasaray lost 2 points yesterday and Fenerbahce will need to get points to close the gap with the leader. There will be some absences ,few of them have importance. Others easily replaceable. Gökhan Gönül,R.Meireles,Mehmet Topal,Mehmet Topuz,Orhan Şam and Yobo werenot listed in team squad of 18. Yobo and Orhan are long time absences. Important ones are G.Gönül,Meireles and maybe Mehmet Topuz. Bekir wont be able to cover Gökhan's role. Personal thought he wouldnt play in this caliber of team. But as I mentioned my earlier posts sometimes team's jersey gives luck and power so we cant see the real quality. Meireles will be replaced with Selcuk. Selcuk is one way player. I mean he doesnt have creativity to start an attack. He is just a blocker. Cristian will play the role of Meireles. He is better than Selcuk. Especially he has long shot talent. Krasic will play I guess. He hasnt shown his talent yet but who knows this match may be his match. If he doesnt show condition problems. Once I remember he couldnt stand on his feet and always threw himself on pitch. This happens when player isnot fully fit to play 90 mins. Bursaspor's defenders will push him hard . Possible Line Up for Fenerbahce: Volkan, Bekir, Serdar, Egemen, Hasan Ali, Krasic, Cristian, Selçuk, Caner, Kuyt, Sow Some reporters mentioned that Volkan has a shoulder problem. That is wahy he conceeded goals in Hungary and Romania games. I dunno the truth. But if it is true then Over 2,5 Goals becomes valuable. 4 players will draw the picture of game. Sow,Kuyt,Caner and Cristian. If Bursaspor doesnt have important absences my third selection will be small stake on Bursapor's win. WHo knows they may earn 3 points easier than expected if Fenerbahce shows weakness. My Predictions: 1- Both Teams To Score 2-Over 2,5 Goals 3- Bursaspor win (small-stake)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Wow I was superb , I predicted Both teams not to score they each scored 2 goals. I predicted easy win for Orduspor they got 1 point by coming back from 2 deficit. I am on fire :) Sorry guys. I didnt watch the game so dont know what happened and dunno what incident changed my predictions trough match.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Now my choices of this weekend have finished. Let's summary what I ve done so far. First match (Genclerbirliği-Galatasaray) I predicted Half Time Galatasaray which didnt happen coz of T.D.'s wrong squad. Same match I hugely offered Over 2,5 Goals which happened with Both Teams To Score. I knew and wrote the risk if Galatasaray wasnt able to score at least 2 goals to protect a win. I should have colebrated it by writing if Galatasaray couldnt have 2 goals margin then they wouldnt be able to get 3 points. But English isnot my first language so sorry for that. :(Not bad 2 out of 3. Second choice (Orduspor-Elazığ) totally disaster coz I forgot how a team can diversify it's game tactic and motivation between against more stronger ones and more weaker ones. Ofcourse Orduspro wouldnt play as motivated as they did against Galatasaray. But my concern manipulated me towards Orduspor's win with small margin of goals ,i.e. 1-0 or 2-0. But game showed totally different story. They played badly to a weakest team in superleague. You can easily see how they couldnt keep the score even they leaded 0-2. With stupid goals without extra effort Orduspor caught but couldnt win. Both Not to score totally a disaster, no argue there. But I am feeling sorry for not predicting Orduspor's win. 0 out of 2 isnot good for me. Third match (Antalya-Sivasspor) I predicted only result Both Teams To Score. It won. But I guess you didnt take it serious because you couldnt find any reasoning in my post. But sometimes predicting a match between mediocre teams arenot easy to be reasoned. I am a citizen of Turkey so I can smell the air and may predict on my guts. I strongly advice to take my guts into consideration sometimes. I dpnt predict without a reason so much only few. And I am correct mostly. (On going match now score 3-2 at 57th min) Fourth and Last match (Bursaspor-Fenerbahce) The rumour wasnt true. Volkan, goal keeper of Fenerbahce saved the day for them :). I made 3 predictions. What I strongly suggested bet won. Both Teams To Score. But the other 2 might have won if Bursaspor found the second goal. They only lead the game 12 minutes ,one free kick ( a corner kick) made the draw. I didnt think Fenerbahce could find a goal from well prepared organized attacks . But free kicks are well suited for them. Any way 1 out of 3 isnot bad at all. They werent illogical bets nor full craps. Not like Orduspor's match. Some of you may ask why I just predict one bet and stick to it. The answer is easy. COz in this league everything changes suddenly before match ,through match. I usually write long before line ups revealed. But then I make few corrections or make strong suggestions. To predict match result win-draw-win not easy. I will predict 1 or 2 or 3 bet choices mostly with reasoning. You can easily choose one and do the math by your own and place your bet. Trust me I amnot playing a game. I feel so sorry if my bets lose coz I take your losses as mine. Becoz it is your money you may earn not easily. I feel the emphaty. I hope I will get more accurate on my readings and help you to rob the bettors ;)

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Deniz, you are doing a great job in offering insight on the Turkish League. Please keep on predicting 2-3 bets per match, in the end people will choose which one they like best. Thank you for all the predictions. I do the same, check the stats, try to find reasoning, but also always try to go with my gut feeling. I'll also try to post more here and on the Romanian League thread.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 For Sunday, I was looking at Kasimpasa to win in Kasimpasa v Mersin @1.75 Sportingbet as the hosts have won 3 out of 3 at home, including a 2-0 v Fenerbahce, while the away team is second from bottom. On the downside, Mersin have 2 draws away from home and 1 defeat so far, so it could get a little tricky . Any advice, Deniz?

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Thank you so much for your support. And about Kasımpasa-Mersin match, it will be an interesting match. Now Kasımpasa has a Technical Director Shota Arvaladze. An ex-Trabzonspor player, ex-Kayserispor T.D. They also have new board members in management with a good reliable fiancial support. . They won against Fenerbahce and lost against Trabzonspor. Kasımpasa only lost against 3 teams. Trabzonspor last week, Galatasaray first week of the season and Sivasspor fifth week of the season. Only outstanding win came against Fenerbahce. If we carefully analyze Kasımpasa matches we will find they are struggling against team which scores and not conceed easily. On the other hand Mersin have played against Trabzonspor,Fenerbahce,Eskisehirspor,Sivasspor,Orduspor,Gençlerbirliği and last week Kayserispor. They held draw against Trabzonspor,Orduspor,Sivasspor and Genclerbirliği. Lost against Eskisehir,Fenerbahce and Kayseri last week. They almost have scored in every game except against Orduspor. (Now you can understand why I was shocked when Ordu conceeded 2 goals against weakest team of the league yesterday). I am expecting they will find a goal against Kasımpasa too. On the other hand Kasımpasa has found 11 goals against 5 teams 3 to Gaziantep, a team begin to play better now, 3 to Elazığ and 2 to Fenerbahce, 2 against Karabukspor and 1 against Galatasaray. And couldnt score against Trabzonspor and Sivasspor in away matches and lost both 1-0. Trabzonspor match is understandable they dont conceed easily but against Sivasspor not scoring isnot a good sign! I can say Mersin has played against better teams than Kasımpasa did. Losing against Kayseri and Kasımpasa's match against Fenerbahce may be deceiving. Coz this teams play wtih extra motivation against those. (Kayseri is struggling in superleague and changed their technical director so win against Mersin can be called turmoil.) Lets play scenarios about this match. If Mersin scores first Will they be able to keep leading? Mersin isnot a team like Trabzonspor nor Sivasspor. And they will play against Kasımpasa in away. So Kasımpasa will be eager to score. From this scenario Both Teams To Score becomes more accurate. If Kasımpasa scores first Will they score the second ? Yep they did that before and easily be able to find against Mersin. So from this scenario with the addition of Mersin possibility to score just one the Over 2,5 Goals or Medium stakes for Kasımpasa win become more accurate. But my guts telling me if Mersin has a chance to lead probably they wont give alot of chances to Kasımpasaspor. Coz Mersin did that before . Darw will be another prediction. Therefor I havent considered this match in my weekly predictions. Not an easy one. :) So there are 4 predictions about this match. 1-Both To score ( This is strongest one) 2-Over 2,5 Goals 3- Kasımpasa win (Medium stakes) 4- Draw or Under 2,5 goals ( This bet become more accurate for a surprise result on the behalf of Mersin) Dangerous Variables: 1- Kasımpasa has finally new T.D. 2- Mersin should change their fate from somewhere,this could be that point. 3-Kasımpasa plays at home

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 I may have few ideas about another match today. Besiktas-Trabzonspor. There is nothing Besiktas todo but winning. So result will depend on Trabzonspor's play. They can easily handle Besiktas attacking power. But home advantage may help Besiktas. How? I am thinking that Trabzonspor will lock Fernandes with Zokora. And this may create chances for Besiktas to earn free kicks which they are dangerous. Coz Probably Trabzonspor will play with tactical fouls to stop momentum of Besiktas at the beginning. Later they can convince Besiktas with their own game. Game look underish but suddenly can turn into Overish. As I wrote it will depend on Trabzonspor. If they play calm and try to pass the ball quickly then player with pace will create dangerous attacks against Besiktas. I am also predicting that Besiktas goal keeper wont keep cleansheet. Both teams to score isnot a good option coz carries risks. I am leaning on 2-3 goals utmost. If your booker gives a good deal for Under 3,5 you may consider to take it with small-medium stakes.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kasımpasa-Mersin Full Time: 2-2 As I mentioned before this match was tricky one. So as you may see Mersin had been leading 1-2 untill extra 3 mins referee added. :) Any way my bet 4 of 5 has won. I hope alex checked my post b4 placed bet. In my country if a mediocre team played against strong team and if they get surprise result that wont be counted as they will repeat it when they play against another mediocre team. Keep in mind. Dont put me in a tough position by asking about those kind of matches LOL :D :D :D

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Thanks for all the tips, Deniz. I lost just a little on the Kasimpasa win, but won on your other tips. Sorry if I put you in a tough spot, I thought you would have more info on this match than I would just by looking at stats...and you did!

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Alex there is no need to be sorry for . I was joking. I wrote that because some mathces dont look easier to predict as it seems to be. Kasımpasa is more stronger than Mersin but Mersin has played against more stronger teams so first 7 weeks deceived most of us. I will be happy for your further inquires about our league. But I will tell you the truth if that match contains risks. In my country stats are bu..sh.. useless. I am happy to hear you earned few.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Same here in Romania most of the time regarding stats plus there are a lot of friendly games (I give you the points at your place and you give me the points at my place ) in the league. Appears you were also right on Besiktas - Trabzonsport , 1-1 in the 90th minute, just finished:clap

I may have few ideas about another match today. Besiktas-Trabzonspor. There is nothing Besiktas todo but winning. So result will depend on Trabzonspor's play. They can easily handle Besiktas attacking power. But home advantage may help Besiktas. How? I am thinking that Trabzonspor will lock Fernandes with Zokora. And this may create chances for Besiktas to earn free kicks which they are dangerous. Coz Probably Trabzonspor will play with tactical fouls to stop momentum of Besiktas at the beginning. Later they can convince Besiktas with their own game. Game look underish but suddenly can turn into Overish. As I wrote it will depend on Trabzonspor. If they play calm and try to pass the ball quickly then player with pace will create dangerous attacks against Besiktas. I am also predicting that Besiktas goal keeper wont keep cleansheet. Both teams to score isnot a good option coz carries risks. I am leaning on 2-3 goals utmost. If your booker gives a good deal for Under 3' date=5 you may consider to take it with small-medium stakes.
This bet won. Game was played as I mentioned. Besiktas forced and Trabzonspor defended. Actually Besiktas isnot that strong just using home advantage and using Trabzonspor's cowardy stand and forwardless team. They tried to stop Fernandes as I figured. But couldnt do that as should be. And Besiktas found the goal from a free kick but Trabzonspor's goalkeepers are the best keepers in Turkey. Dont get excited to feel to back Besiktas next game!!!! Mediocre teams may surprise you!! This match was kind of derby. Anyway I didnt expect both teams to score but I wasnt so confident in both teams not to score so I stuck on 2-3 goals. Match score is 1-1 full time.

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Tonight there will be another interesting match . Kayserispor-Istanbul Belediyespor. This match is more important for Kayserispor. To revive their past succesful journey. Now their new Technical Director arrived. Croatian T.D. Robert Prosinecki. His first statement indicates that he is gonna make team play more attacking style. They have conceeded 15 goals since season start in 7 games! I think this isnot gonna be a good motto in terms of team's capability for a new start. Especially when your rival needs a morale jump too. And I dont think Prosinecki has had a chance to know the team's capability and/or players yet in 3-4 days. He may give some boost to the team. And players will try to attract him in this game also. This will be a plus. And he can speak 3 languages so with foreigner players he will be a good communication and easy to tell his thoughts of game plan. Anyhow this may change his new team but not the rival! Istanbul Buyuksehir isnot playing same under Carvalhal as they did last year. Yet they havent conceed 2 goals in one match except against Genclerbirliği which scored 2 goals in 5 mins between 55-60 minutes. And that game finished 0-2 at home field last week!. Interesting point is both teams played against same 3 teams(Antalyaspor,Genclerbirliği and Eskisehirspor) which scores goals in 8 weeks between 14-16 goals. Istanbul only conceeded 4 goals from those ,on the other side Kayseri conceeded 9 goals! And other point is Istanbulspor couldnt score any against those and couldnt get any points , on the other side Kayseri scored 3 goals (only against Eskisehirspor at homefield. They won the game 3-2!) But even this stats doesnt offer alot we should also look at Orduspor game. Kayseri lost that match 3-2 at away field,Istanbul got a draw of 1-1 . This match may give a clue. Why I chose those 3 teams? Coz they also have conceeded goals between the number 10-12 in 8 weeks. But Orduspor in 8 weeks only has conceeded 7! As you may remember 2 0f that 7 came this week from the weakest team of the league! We may call Accident :) On the other hand 2 of 5 came from Kayserispor 1 from Istanbulspor. This is important for understanding and predicting games between mediocre teams in Turkey. You cant jump to the solution in haste. Istanbulspor played against Besiktas (H1-1),Bursa (A0-1),Antalya (H0-1),Orduspor (H1-1),Eskisehir (A1-0),Genclerbirliği (H0-2) and Akhisar (A0-4). Kayserispor played against Bursaspor (H0-1),Antalyaspor (A3-0),Akhisar (H1-1),Orduspor (A3-2),Eskisehirspor(H3-2),Genclerbirliği(A4-0),Mersinspor(A1-2). To summarize, Kayserispor needs points with new T.D. They got 3 points last week from a weaker rival Mersinspor( Mersin couldnt protect 0-2 10 mins this week and final result was 2-2 against Kasımpasa) Istanbulspor is stronger than Mersinspor. Mersinspor's match cannot validate any prediction ! Becareful!! A good morale but not enough to say now they are awaken. Coz now the rival CANNOT permit to conceed second goal from any team yet. Kayserispor has home advantage. But that may have any eeffect? I dunno. Not a typical dangerous away field for a mediocre team nor strong team. And now Monday night playing against a team without supporters even at their home , they maynot give attractions to home supporters to come their stadium to make there a hell for rival. And After tomorrow big holiday will begin so most of people have already gone for vacation some of them waiting for Tueasday nigth. And it is Monday night after work to go a soccer game against Istanbulspor? I dunno I wouldnt if I were a supporter :) Maybe curiousity of new T.D.. Anyway , I suppose Carvalhal will include the boost of new TD in his agenda and play more safely. I am offering you few options for this game. 1- Both teams will be careful now . And the attacking side will be the Kayserispor. So I am on small stakes Istanbulspor win. 2- Safely bet maybe Both Teams To Score 3- Half Time Draw or Over 2,5 Goals (Even looks like Underish) includes risks but I guess will pay better. P:S: A=Away ,H=Home. Not an easy game to predict when there is a lot of variables . Actually I amnot eager to play on this kind of matches but I love to help with my insight for people who are considering to play. Good Luck .

Re: Turkey > Super Lig > 2012-13 Kayserispor vs Buyuksehir Both teams are in the bottom part of the table, but the guests from Istanbul have one point more. Kayseri brought a new coach, Robert Prosinecki (who was in Red Star previously, so I can say that is a good coach with the offensive philosophy of the game and formation with three strikers), so that it could be positive shock to the team. Two regulars Steinsson and Riveros are back, so there is no absences. On the other side, BB are with the full squad too but they've lost their last three away games in Kayseri. I thought that home side has a better chance for three points tonight and that their odds at local have value @2.45

Prosinecki insists on ball possession' date=' so I think that they will stop receiving that much goals. Nevertheless, it is his first game in charge so there can be goals - but through the course I expect less goals received by Kayseri.[/quote'] Even if he is targeting ball possesion, I amnot confident that I will see that in first match. And if they gonna play as not used to then it may cause problems. I dont think Kayserispor's defenders capable of controlling ball or know how to pass effectively rather than throw it away from dangerous area. This isnot a piece of cake match for bet prediction. I am also expecting a good return from Webo, striker of Istanbulspor with 5 goals this season, yet havent scored last two matches. Also 2 players have come from national duty in Kayserispor maybe a little bit tired if they couldnt find direct flight. I dunno I mentioned that before too much variables for this match.

Tonight there will be another interesting match . Kayserispor-Istanbul Belediyespor. This match is more important for Kayserispor. To revive their past succesful journey. Now their new Technical Director arrived. Croatian T.D. Robert Prosinecki. His first statement indicates that he is gonna make team play more attacking style. They have conceeded 15 goals since season start in 7 games! I think this isnot gonna be a good motto in terms of team's capability for a new start. Especially when your rival needs a morale jump too. And I dont think Prosinecki has had a chance to know the team's capability and/or players yet in 3-4 days. He may give some boost to the team. And players will try to attract him in this game also. This will be a plus. And he can speak 3 languages so with foreigner players he will be a good communication and easy to tell his thoughts of game plan. Anyhow this may change his new team but not the rival! Istanbul Buyuksehir isnot playing same under Carvalhal as they did last year. Yet they havent conceed 2 goals in one match except against Genclerbirliği which scored 2 goals in 5 mins between 55-60 minutes. And that game finished 0-2 at home field last week!. Interesting point is both teams played against same 3 teams(Antalyaspor,Genclerbirliği and Eskisehirspor) which scores goals in 8 weeks between 14-16 goals. Istanbul only conceeded 4 goals from those ,on the other side Kayseri conceeded 9 goals! And other point is Istanbulspor couldnt score any against those and couldnt get any points , on the other side Kayseri scored 3 goals (only against Eskisehirspor at homefield. They won the game 3-2!) But even this stats doesnt offer alot we should also look at Orduspor game. Kayseri lost that match 3-2 at away field,Istanbul got a draw of 1-1 . This match may give a clue. Why I chose those 3 teams? Coz they also have conceeded goals between the number 10-12 in 8 weeks. But Orduspor in 8 weeks only has conceeded 7! As you may remember 2 0f that 7 came this week from the weakest team of the league! We may call Accident :) On the other hand 2 of 5 came from Kayserispor 1 from Istanbulspor. This is important for understanding and predicting games between mediocre teams in Turkey. You cant jump to the solution in haste. Istanbulspor played against Besiktas (H1-1),Bursa (A0-1),Antalya (H0-1),Orduspor (H1-1),Eskisehir (A1-0),Genclerbirliği (H0-2) and Akhisar (A0-4). Kayserispor played against Bursaspor (H0-1),Antalyaspor (A3-0),Akhisar (H1-1),Orduspor (A3-2),Eskisehirspor(H3-2),Genclerbirliği(A4-0),Mersinspor(A1-2). To summarize, Kayserispor needs points with new T.D. They got 3 points last week from a weaker rival Mersinspor( Mersin couldnt protect 0-2 10 mins this week and final result was 2-2 against Kasımpasa) Istanbulspor is stronger than Mersinspor. Mersinspor's match cannot validate any prediction ! Becareful!! A good morale but not enough to say now they are awaken. Coz now the rival CANNOT permit to conceed second goal from any team yet. Kayserispor has home advantage. But that may have any eeffect? I dunno. Not a typical dangerous away field for a mediocre team nor strong team. And now Monday night playing against a team without supporters even at their home , they maynot give attractions to home supporters to come their stadium to make there a hell for rival. And After tomorrow big holiday will begin so most of people have already gone for vacation some of them waiting for Tueasday nigth. And it is Monday night after work to go a soccer game against Istanbulspor? I dunno I wouldnt if I were a supporter :) Maybe curiousity of new T.D.. Anyway , I suppose Carvalhal will include the boost of new TD in his agenda and play more safely. I am offering you few options for this game. 1- Both teams will be careful now . And the attacking side will be the Kayserispor. So I am on small stakes Istanbulspor win. 2- Safely bet maybe Both Teams To Score 3- Half Time Draw or Over 2,5 Goals (Even looks like Underish) includes risks but I guess will pay better. P:S: A=Away ,H=Home. Not an easy game to predict when there is a lot of variables . Actually I amnot eager to play on this kind of matches but I love to help with my insight for people who are considering to play. Good Luck .
My first choice (İstanbul win) and third optional bet won (Half Time Draw). But I really expecting Istanbulspor's win but with possible Over 2,5 Goals. As Kumanovic mentioned above Kayseri tried to play the ball possesion tactic and couldnt score coz of not being used to that kind of football. That cost my Over 2,5 :) Full Time 0-1