** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

D.Alexander v R.Bailey

LtfcPete

Alexander to stop Bailey is 4/1 at Ladbrokes, anyone else think this is huge? Bailey was absolutely dreadful against Jones, landing the hail mary in the 11th to somehow get the win despite being down 99-91 on one scorecard. I thought he looked ready to go a couple of times and generally looked done. He's been stopped 3 times and at 37 I can see another one coming here. It's been a while since Alexander stopped anyone but no one has stopped Bradley, Kotelnik, Matthyse or Maidana so that is hardly surprising. Looks great value to me.. `anyone else?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: D.Alexander v R.Bailey Good bet for sure. I think Alexander is cute enough to stay away from Bailey and does have the power to end the fight. Bailey is one of the top pound for pound punchers in boxing so I would expect a cautious fight from Alexander and a points victory but at 4/1 I am willing to find out if he can get the stoppage.