** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

August 13 - August 19

Re: August 13 - August 19 wawrinka has been playing well but raonic looks hard to stop at moment, My two picks for today is raonic and venus williams. venus was very impressive against errani who is not a bad player. Stosur is lucky to still be in the competetion. Venus and raonic both serving very well and should have too much for their opponents.

Re: August 13 - August 19 Federer vs Fish OVER 20.5 games @ 8/11 (Paddy Power:4pts) Should be a good match. Fish is returning to good form again and is playing well this week. it's no secret that he loves the US hardcourt swing and he's had some great runs in Cincinnati over the years. Beat Stepanek rather easily yesterday, also Berlocq and Lopez, nothing major but very easy wins. Federer has also had some comfy wins over Bogomolov(17 games) and Tomic(18 games), he seems to be playing well, good serving. I think Fish willl be the first tough test of the week for Fed and one tight set should give her a chance. They played a long tight final in 2010 here which Fed just won, might not be as close this time but line should have a shot.

Re: August 13 - August 19 Del Potro v Chardy Both players have been in great form recently and Del Potro has won 15 and lost 6 on hard court this year and has a good chance of winning this tournament this year, hes only lost twice to players outside the top 10 on hard court this year, those being very experienced players Baghdatis and Stepanek. On the other hard Chardy is playing some great tennis and is one of the most improved players this year, Chardy is lucky to of got through to this stage of the competition after losing in the qualification stages, since then he has not dropped a set and beat Andy Murray, Istomin and Roddick all in straight sets! However I think Del Potro is too good of a player for Chardy to lose to! Del Potro 2-0 – Pinnacle @ 2.05 Cilic v Djokovic Djokovic just won in hard court in Toronto which shows how much he likes this surface, he is also leading Cilic 5-0 in the head to heads where Djokovic has only dropped one set against him. Cilic has played ok this tournament but has not really faced a good opponent yet. I think Djokovic will be too much of a match for him and he will really struggle. Djokovic -5 Games – Pinnacle @ 1.81

Re: August 13 - August 19 Back Stanislas Wawrinka to beat Milos Raonic for a 1/10 stake at 2.46 with Pinnacle Only one for me today, nothing stands out too much and I will be happy to just cheer Federer on due to my outright today, as he should get the job done against Fish without much trouble imo. Anyway, Wawrinka did turn up yesterday and I think that he is a man on a mission here, trying to get his season back on track and this price looks good to me. Both guys have been serving well (interestingly, Raonic has been broken twice, while Wawrinka just once), but Wawrinka has more off the ground and this is a 50/50 match-up for me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/wawrinka-vs-raonic-betting-siding-with-the-swiss-number-two-looks-like-a-good-choice

Re: August 13 - August 19

Del Potro v Chardy Both players have been in great form recently and Del Potro has won 15 and lost 6 on hard court this year and has a good chance of winning this tournament this year, hes only lost twice to players outside the top 10 on hard court this year, those being very experienced players Baghdatis and Stepanek. On the other hard Chardy is playing some great tennis and is one of the most improved players this year, Chardy is lucky to of got through to this stage of the competition after losing in the qualification stages, since then he has not dropped a set and beat Andy Murray, Istomin and Roddick all in straight sets! However I think Del Potro is too good of a player for Chardy to lose to! Del Potro 2-0 – Pinnacle @ 2.05
Be careful with this, Delpo picked up a wrist injury and yesterday played almost without backhand (only slice). Troicki was beaten by his own stupid head. And Chardy passed Roddick and Murray wich is more than good result for him. If French attack on bh constantly, he can pass in semifin.

Re: August 13 - August 19

wawrinka has been playing well but raonic looks hard to stop at moment, My two picks for today is raonic and venus williams. venus was very impressive against errani who is not a bad player. Stosur is lucky to still be in the competetion. Venus and raonic both serving very well and should have too much for their opponents.
I hope u got on venus.

Re: August 13 - August 19 One bet for me at the end of this week: ALEX BOGOMOLOV JNR v MALEK JAZIRI (ATP Winston Salem, R1) - Alex Bogomolov Jnr -2.5 games @ 1.90 with panbet The Russian gets the vote for me here. I say Russian, but he's really American. He defected last year to play Davis Cup. He's very comfortable, nay probably at his best, on an American hard court. He had his breakthrough year in 2011 and unsurprisingly, 2012 has been a let-down after those antics. However, he's still a decent player, a man who on his day can compete with the top 50. I think he'll have the groundies to take out Jaziri, who for me is a little one-dimensional. Once his serve goes, he's a sitting duck. I thought the line on Bogomolov Jnr would be a bit higher, maybe -3 games AH, so I'll strike. Expecting the Russian to win this and take out the line. :hope

Re: August 13 - August 19 Back Li Na to beat Angelique Kerber for a 1/10 stake at 1.87 with Pinnacle Still on that Federer outright from the beginning of the week, so no point in looking at that match. On the other hand, I think that this is a good chance for Li Na to finally get a title after making it to the finals for the second time in a row. After all, she has a 4-1 record against Kerber and should be able to force the German into making too many unforced errors. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/li-vs-kerber-betting-the-chinese-number-one-to-capture-the-title-in-cincinnati Back Albert Ramos to beat James Blake for a 1/10 stake at 3.09 with Pinnacle I am also going to have a small punt on one of the matches over in Winston-Salem. In all honesty, James Blake looks a bit overrated here. Sure, he has managed to get some nice results lately, but nothing too impressive really and Albert Ramos has what it takes to get under his skin with consistent baseline shots and clean hitting. The American is the favourite here, but these odds are a touch big in my opinion. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/ramos-vs-blake-betting-albert-ramos-looks-value-against-james-blake