** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

(NFL Winners Thread) - Picks

SRHandicapping

Keeping it short and sweet. I have been a professional sports investor for the last 3 years. Before then, I worked for a professional betting advice service, but it was against company policy to place wagers yourself due to conflict of interests. I noticed that the way my wagers were hitting, I could make a lot more money making the bets myself. So, here I am, sharing my knowledge and WINNING picks with you all! Please feel free to follow this thread and keep up to date with the my latest selections. You can be assured, winning picks will be posted! This is not gambling, but an investment! Don't miss out!

Re: (NFL Winners Thread) - Picks FRIDAY, AUG 10. SELECTIONS: 1-UNIT Cleveland Browns @ Detroit Lions - OVER 36.0 @-110 Cleveland Browns @ Detriot Lions - CLEVELAND BROWNS (+3.0) @+100 Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Giants - JACKSONVILLE JAGUARS (-2.5) @-110 New York Jets @ Cincinnati Bengals - NEW YORK JETS (+1.5) @-110 5-UNIT Jacksonville Jaguars @ New York Giants - OVER 34.5 @-110 Minnesota Vikings @ SF 49ers - Minnesota Vikings (+2.5) @-110

A moderator that acts this way... what site have I joined... SMH
a moderator who has earned.....EARNED the respect of myself and many others you have made some mighty big claims as well as looking like if successful you will attempt to sell a product i wish you luck but expect you to fail and you must surely understand that when you make claims like you have in the op that you are going do be greeted with howls of derision and mass skepticism.....particularly on a gambling forum. Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• 3 weeks later...

Re: (NFL Winners Thread) - Picks I'm happy to give anyone a chance to prove themselves. 1 week in and a pre-season week at that is hardly a fair period. Would prefer to see a running p/l though, and don't really get my heard around US betting figures. Looks like: 9 unit loss 5 unit win @ -110 So what is your p/l?

Re: (NFL Winners Thread) - Picks Apologies for letting this one sit here for this long...should have disappeared weeks ago. Stuart, without sounding like an old-timer here...:unsure ...but the thing that has always set this forum (whole site really) apart from almost every other I have comne across is that (short version!) we, as a community, haven't ever put up with this chest beating, "I am King, so follow me!"... I know the rules now say only that reasoning is preferred, but I'm pretty sure I'm correct in saying that the people who post here do so with the best intentions (100% sure of that in fact! :cheers ), and would almost prefer the opposite...to see some reasons and have some discussions. I personally wouldn't like this place to fall into the [sorry AGurv! :lol ] US-based forum style where there are 100's of threads, all identical to how this one started...the vast majority hoping to have a crazily good (read: lucky!) year, build up a following of mindless sheep and maybe go pay. We're all smart people here. We know the game (Both NFL and gambling in general). We don't need someone to tell us they can hit 80%, or they have some inside knowledge...or whatever the speel might be this week. I guess the 'sad' thing is this guy could well have been genuine...he might know his stuff, he might be a nice guy...but not many genuinely nice guys that I know would announce themselves with a prepared, bolded speech talking themselves up to the hilt. [Now I realise it just took me longer to say exactly what dan did!! :lol Good work buddy :ok ]

Re: (NFL Winners Thread) - Picks Mate, feel free to post, even if in 'experimental' mode. :ok If people don't agree with your pick they'll be guarenteed to do it 'nicely', and with the relevant reasons... ...but, again, at the same time, I think we'd all prefer you to do the same thing. As I've said from day 1 (long time ago now! :lol), to do any good at this gambling game we all know the time involved, so I just don't see how taking an extra 2 minutes to jot down some thoughts on a game is so ******* hard... ...just me. ;) Not a lot of people post here, but everyone knows their stuff. :cheers

Re: (NFL Winners Thread) - Picks Hi TazaD, I am a statistical better, will try to find a system with an edge and just follow that. re NFL I need to do some work and will post when I am ready I guess. You are right though, posting notes for every game seems unlikely!