** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13

Irish fellows it seems that Glentoran and Cliftonville will achieve big wins this weekend.Cliftonville defeated their rivals during the midweek and if they don't win against Dungannon their Linfield's defeat will be for nothing.Glentoran should win comfortably too but i will wait for you to respond Thank you
I agree with Cliftonville who although didn't play well scrapped the win, that might act as a wake up call to their players and you could see a few goal win here for the Reds. I would slightly beware of glentoran, they had a tought game with 10 men for nearly 85mins 2 days ago and will be tired as a team. Donegal Celtic have shown good fighting spirit since their new manager took over and can score goals, the glens should win but don't spend big on them. My tip for tomorrows games has to be Linfield @ 10/11, they have been playing well in the last few games and getting their mojo back. They should of won by a far larger margin against glentoran but no luck and poor finishing they only scored the 2. Glenavon are a strange team and can play good one week then really poor the next, squad size and quality favours Linfield by a large slice and I really can't see by an away win. Maybe even a -1 bet should prevail. So my choice is Linfield at 10/11 @ will hill Portadown game +2.5 @ 8/13 & Cliftonville -1 @ 10/11 also worth a look = 5.55/1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Cliftonville who although didn't play well scrapped the win, that might act as a wake up call to their players and you could see a few goal win here for the Reds. I would slightly beware of glentoran, they had a tought game with 10 men for nearly 85mins 2 days ago and will be tired as a team. Donegal Celtic have shown good fighting spirit since their new manager took over and can score goals, the glens should win but don't spend big on them. My tip for tomorrows games has to be Linfield @ 10/11, they have been playing well in the last few games and getting their mojo back. They should of won by a far larger margin against glentoran but no luck and poor finishing they only scored the 2. Glenavon are a strange team and can play good one week then really poor the next, squad size and quality favours Linfield by a large slice and I really can't see by an away win. Maybe even a -1 bet should prevail. So my choice is Linfield at 10/11 @ will hill Portadown game +2.5 @ 8/13 & Cliftonville -1 @ 10/11 also worth a look = 5.55/1
i will wait for some more good posts and will come to Ireland to buy you a beer:cheers

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 1 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Glentoran (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crusaders v Portadown (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Glenavon (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Cliftonville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Ballinamallard United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Linfield-Cliftonville looks like a high scoring game.These two sides just cannot stop scoring as well as concedeing.Head to head stat show that over 2.5 is the safest bet here...or not?
Only thing against that pick Simeon is that for Cliftonville it is imperative that they don't lose, if they can avoid defeat they will be on their way to the league title. On the other hand Linfield must win this game and will be going all out to win this game, they have been playing well recently beating top teams - Crusaders & glentoran and winning at a canter against Glenavon on Saturday. It's tough picking this round of fixtures - Crusaders v Portadown should see goals and I am not sure how Crusaders will hold up to 3 games in 6 days, Portadown have signed top scorer from Southern Ireland League - Gary Twigg but he is unavilable for this fixture. Ballinamallard are still surprising people with their pace & performances + Distillery conceding 9 in last 3 games I can see the Mallards taking the 3 points here, probably safer going with away win and 11/10 but the -1 goal for Mallards at 11/4 is tempting My pick though is Coleraine v glentoran to be more than 2.5 goals, the stats would go against me with Coleraine being unders 8 times in last 10 games but the glens are scoring quite regularly although being 4 times unders in last 10 games. They have though scored 10 in last 3 games. I just feel both teams need a much required win and tiredness could see chances appearing for both teams. Pick Coleraine v glentoran +2.5 goals @ 4/6 Also look at Crusaders +2.5 goals 8/13, Ballinamallard 11/10 @ 5.65/1

Only thing against that pick Simeon is that for Cliftonville it is imperative that they don't lose, if they can avoid defeat they will be on their way to the league title. On the other hand Linfield must win this game and will be going all out to win this game, they have been playing well recently beating top teams - Crusaders & glentoran and winning at a canter against Glenavon on Saturday. It's tough picking this round of fixtures - Crusaders v Portadown should see goals and I am not sure how Crusaders will hold up to 3 games in 6 days, Portadown have signed top scorer from Southern Ireland League - Gary Twigg but he is unavilable for this fixture. Ballinamallard are still surprising people with their pace & performances + Distillery conceding 9 in last 3 games I can see the Mallards taking the 3 points here, probably safer going with away win and 11/10 but the -1 goal for Mallards at 11/4 is tempting My pick though is Coleraine v glentoran to be more than 2.5 goals, the stats would go against me with Coleraine being unders 8 times in last 10 games but the glens are scoring quite regularly although being 4 times unders in last 10 games. They have though scored 10 in last 3 games. I just feel both teams need a much required win and tiredness could see chances appearing for both teams. Pick Coleraine v glentoran +2.5 goals @ 4/6 Also look at Crusaders +2.5 goals 8/13, Ballinamallard 11/10 @ 5.65/1
thank you for the info i think to give linfield-cliftonville a shot and stick to my first choice which is over 2.5.Gl whatever you choose

thank you for the info i think to give linfield-cliftonville a shot and stick to my first choice which is over 2.5.Gl whatever you choose
I will be at the game and fingers crossed a 3-0 home win ;)

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 4 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Ballinamallard United (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Lisburn Distillery (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Crusaders (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Coleraine (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.69 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portadown v Donegal Celtic (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 7 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Glentoran (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

A lot will depend on their reaction to the defeat against Linfield at the weekend. Up until then, they've looked, by far and away the best side in the league. Now, the Blues are on a hell of a roll, and all the pressure is on Cliftonville. Had this been last Monday, I'd be all over them, tonight, I think I'll leave them alone... especially at anything around 1.6.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 15 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Cliftonville (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Glenavon (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Ballymena United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Portadown (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Ballinamallard United (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Dear Mr. Wintz, do you have any prediction for today matches in Northern IRELAND? Thanks in advance for your response.
:D You know that you are not writing a letter to Santa,right?:DAnyway i am waiting for Wintz too maybe overs again as they are the most probable finish of every game in this champ

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Hi these are my ideas on your league please can you help me as you as possible? Coleraine - Lisburn over 2,5/hw (is Allen fit to play?) Crusaders - Ballymena hw Donegal - Linfield aw Glentoran - Dungannon hw Portadown - Cliftonville over 2,5 what do you suggest? please can you write your confidence on each pick? thnx bye

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 19 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Glenavon (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.54 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Lisburn Distillery (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.01 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Crusaders v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Linfield (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Dungannon Swifts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.25 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portadown v Cliftonville (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Hi these are my ideas on your league please can you help me as you as possible? Coleraine - Lisburn over 2,5/hw (is Allen fit to play?) Crusaders - Ballymena hw Donegal - Linfield aw Glentoran - Dungannon hw Portadown - Cliftonville over 2,5 what do you suggest? please can you write your confidence on each pick? thnx bye

Hi these are my ideas on your league please can you help me as you as possible? Coleraine - Lisburn over 2,5/hw (is Allen fit to play?) Crusaders - Ballymena hw Donegal - Linfield aw Glentoran - Dungannon hw Portadown - Cliftonville over 2,5 what do you suggest? please can you write your confidence on each pick? thnx bye
all games wh played were ok! great work!

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 25 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballinamallard United v Portadown (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Donegal Celtic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Linfield (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]97.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Glenavon (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 29 January 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Linfield (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dungannon Swifts v Ballymena United (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Lisburn Distillery (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Coleraine v Ballinamallard United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Donegal Celtic v Crusaders (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glenavon v Dungannon Swifts (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]111.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Linfield v Ballymena United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Portadown v Glentoran (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Donegal Celtic-Crusaders; Crusaders -2(AH) @3.0. -3 (AH) @ 6.6 B 365 DC would appear to be struggling again after a fairly comprehensive defeat in midweek to Linfield. Crusaders are aurguably a better team than Linfield. The win over the blues in their recent Irish Cup game would confirm that. Before caving in to Cliftonville in last weeks league cup final, they may well have been 2 nil up but for Conor Devlin in goal for the reds. Indiscipline and conditions finally put them to the sword. The seasiders have the most realistic chance of challanging Cliftonville for the title. I believe that they will be out to put a marker down. A week is enough time to lick their wounds. The DC defence will be severly tested here and so far this season that is one department of their side that has failed to pass the simplest of examinations. GL

Donegal Celtic-Crusaders; Crusaders -2(AH) @3.0. -3 (AH) @ 6.6 B 365 DC would appear to be struggling again after a fairly comprehensive defeat in midweek to Linfield. Crusaders are aurguably a better team than Linfield. The win over the blues in their recent Irish Cup game would confirm that. Before caving in to Cliftonville in last weeks league cup final, they may well have been 2 nil up but for Conor Devlin in goal for the reds. Indiscipline and conditions finally put them to the sword. The seasiders have the most realistic chance of challanging Cliftonville for the title. I believe that they will be out to put a marker down. A week is enough time to lick their wounds. The DC defence will be severly tested here and so far this season that is one department of their side that has failed to pass the simplest of examinations. GL
hi mate these are my ideas what do you think? Cliftonville over 2,5(HW is too low) Coleraine over 2,5(do you suggest HW?) Crusaders aw(do you think tricky game?) Linfield hw(over 2,5 seem good too) Portdown over 2,5(but i don't like it so much) thanks for you help!bye

Re: Northern Ireland > Carling Premiership > 2012/13 Hi Stressin, I will give you a quick summary on my opinions on these games. However this is just an quick opinion, down to you if you want to back them. I have highlighted Crusaders as my bet of the day. Portadown-Glentoran may be a tight game , maybe 1-1. Linfield on the up at the moment, I think they can score 3 against Ballymena, so yes. Coleraine I believe will be over 2.5, HW I am not so sure, Ballinmallard the surprise team of the season. Finally I think Cliftonville will batter Distillery, so yes over 2.5. Hope this is of some use to you. Good Luck with your wagers.

Donegal Celtic-Crusaders; Crusaders -2(AH) @3.0. -3 (AH) @ 6.6 B 365 DC would appear to be struggling again after a fairly comprehensive defeat in midweek to Linfield. Crusaders are aurguably a better team than Linfield. The win over the blues in their recent Irish Cup game would confirm that. Before caving in to Cliftonville in last weeks league cup final, they may well have been 2 nil up but for Conor Devlin in goal for the reds. Indiscipline and conditions finally put them to the sword. The seasiders have the most realistic chance of challanging Cliftonville for the title. I believe that they will be out to put a marker down. A week is enough time to lick their wounds. The DC defence will be severly tested here and so far this season that is one department of their side that has failed to pass the simplest of examinations. GL
Crusaders win 3-0 in the end. A bit more in the firsyt haf would have seen the 6.6 come in, but stake returned on that one so winning bet at the end of the day.

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 5 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ballymena United v Donegal Celtic (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cliftonville v Coleraine (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Glentoran v Dungannon Swifts (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lisburn Distillery v Crusaders (19:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]104.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]