Announcements
** February Poker League Result : 1st juanmoment, 2nd Rivrd, 3rd the_dak **
** Last Man Standing Results - drew005 wins £250 / Wishy wins £50 **
** January Naps Competition Result: 1st SILVER FOX, 2nd LIKE A ROUGHIE, 3rd DAISYCHAIN, 4th MRJOL. KO Cup Winner GLAVINTOBY, Most Winners: ALASTAIR **

all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

Was that supposed to be + 1?
Oh, Dear Lord, I am an idiot sometimes! Of course it is AH+1! Anyway, it was obvious that second division Kavala cannot get 1.8 for a -1 Asian Handicap - the price for this must have been above 8.0.
  • 1 month later...

28.01.13 TURKEY: PTT 1. Lig 20:00 Adanaspor AS - Ankaragucu TURKEY: PTT 1. Lig 20:00 Adanaspor AS - Ankaragucu Tip: both to score Odd: 2.15 WillamHill Stake: 3/10 Adanaspor AS play very good. In last 12 matches they had lost only 2 games and win 6. They are on 5th place and from 1st they lag behind on 5 points and have 1 game in a stock. Last 2 games they didnt win - 1 draw and lose because today they will play only on a win but in last 10 games they had concended 1 or more goals in 8 games: 19.01.13 PTT Sanliurfaspor Adanaspor AS 0 : 0 22.12.12 PTT Manisaspor Adanaspor AS 2 : 1 15.12.12 PTT Adanaspor AS Karsiyaka 3 : 2 08.12.12 PTT Adanaspor AS Kartalspor 2 : 1 03.12.12 PTT Kayseri Erciyesspor Adanaspor AS 1 : 2 25.11.12 PTT Adanaspor AS Konyaspor 2 : 1 18.11.12 PTT Denizlispor Adanaspor AS 1 : 0 10.11.12 PTT Adanaspor AS Rizespor 2 : 0 04.11.12 PTT Boluspor Adanaspor AS 2 : 2 28.10.12 PTT Adanaspor AS Samsunspor 3 : 2 Ankaragucu have the most worst defense. They have concended 36 goals and scored only 15 but in last 10 matches they had scored in 8 and there is no place to recede if they want to stay in 2nd ligue they must to fight. Karsiyaka with their a lot of problems had scored 2 goals why Ankaragucu cant score 1 goal? sorry for my english

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Greek Cup, Wed. 30 January: Kavala - Olympiakos Oli won 2:0 the first one against the second division team. They rested half of their team for the first game, played very poor and slow football in the first half and managed to open the score just in the 60th minute, after the coach made two substitutions and brought important attacking players Abdun and Pantelic. Olympiakos also got their regular referee support - stopping any of the few dangerous attack of Kavala with ridiculous calls and pushing the guests deep into their penalty area with fake fouls. Obviously the tie is decided and I expect that Olympiakos will once again rest most of their squad, like they did in the first leg. I don't think we are about to see anything different from slow and boring football, Kavala defending, Olympiakos having enormous possession, but not really creating and caring much. Kavala have no illusions about this game, and they will be more than happy to earn a prestigious draw against the Greek giant. Olympiakos will be happy just to get this boring game finished and behind them. Something similar happened in the last round, when after having won comfortably against second division Panachaiki, Oli got a boring "1:1" draw in the away leg, which eventually got ruled out because riots erupted at the stadium in the last minutes and Oli were given a "3:0" formal victory. It is also worth mentioning that Kavala are strong home team and a very underish side. I propose two bets. Under 2.5 @ 1.95 (bet365) Kavala or Draw @ 3.75 (bet365)

• 1 month later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Minyor Pernik - Slavia Sofia Slavia will eliminate Minyor no doubt. The question is whether Slavia decide duel yet in first match...The odds are pretty, I recommend away win on 1,80 or Slavia -1AH on 2,375. How I wrote, the team celebrates 100th anniversary this year and attack Bulgarian Cup with good selection. Also no more problems with injured players. On the other hand we have too poor team without ambition in the cup, whose main target is to retain his place in "A" PFG. Levski Sofia - Litex Lovech Litex play best football in first two round in Bulgarian championship while Levski disappoint in last round against Botev Plovdiv. Levski get two matches judgment on empty tribunes. Also without some important players like Stanislav Angelov and Dusty Mulder. No problem in Litex line-up when have many talanted young players. So I think Litex +1AH on 1,53 is not so bad...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Minyor Pernik - Slavia Sofia Slavia will eliminate Minyor no doubt. The question is whether Slavia decide duel yet in first match...The odds are pretty, I recommend away win on 1,80 or Slavia -1AH on 2,375. How I wrote, the team celebrates 100th anniversary this year and attack Bulgarian Cup with good selection. Also no more problems with injured players. On the other hand we have too poor team without ambition in the cup, whose main target is to retain his place in "A" PFG. Levski Sofia - Litex Lovech Litex play best football in first two round in Bulgarian championship while Levski disappoint in last round against Botev Plovdiv. Levski get two matches judgment on empty tribunes. Also without some important players like Stanislav Angelov and Dusty Mulder. No problem in Litex line-up when have very talanted young players. So I think Litex +1AH on 1,53 is not so bad...

• 4 months later...

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13 Sorry for my English at start :D Zagłębie Sosnowiec - Concordia Elbląg 1 @ 1,5 bet365 Both teams are playing in third divisions. Concordia was 17th place last season and stayed only because other club was relegated due of financial issues. They will play today without their best players because they are looking for other clubs, today Concordia will play with younger squad. Zagłebie is much better.

Re: all lower leagues and Cups > 2012-13

Zagłębie Sosnowiec - Concordia Elbląg 1 @ 1,5 >Bet365 Both teams are playing in third divisions. Concordia was 17th place last season and stayed only because other club was relegated due of financial issues. They will play today without their best players because they are looking for other clubs, today Concordia will play with younger squad. Zagłebie is much better.
:nana 2:0