** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13

Velez v Quilmes Sat 25th May 00.15 Quilmes are in much better form than Velez. Velez have only won 2 of their 14 games, Quilmes have only lost 3. I don't know a great deal about the Argentinian league, but on the face of Quilmes are good value. Quilmes +0.5 1.83 188Bet
Result: Velez 2 Quilmes 0 Bet lost I saw quite a bit of it. I thought Quilmes were the better side in the first half and were a bit unlucky to be 1-0 behind at half time. But Velez were the better side in the second half, and after they went 2-0 up Quilmes gradually faded. Overall Velez had a better cutting edge in front of goal in this game, and for this reason I thought they deserved the win.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13

Arsenal VS Olimpo-Home win @ 2.00 is a good bet ? any opinion guys?
The bet was good, Arsenal wins by 3-1, but if you can in future, please give us some reasoning behind your bet, so we can all have some profit from it. :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 racing are bottom of the league playing newells who are top,racing only scored 1 goal at home and that was against lanus in a 1-1 draw last week,lanus finished with 9 men and still nearly beat them.newells are well capable of winning this match and it will take a mighty effort for racing to stop them.i just cant see newells losing this match.racing have a very talented young striker who could score a goal but he cant carry the whole team.imo newells will come out winning a tough encounter.bet 365 have newell at 13/10 and thats good enough for me.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 Injuries and suspensions: Arsenal Sarandi v Godoy Cruz Arsenal Sarandi: - Godoy Cruz: Nicolas Sanchez, Lucas Ceballos All Boys v Rosario Central All Boys: Marcelo Bustamante, Maximiliano Pelegrino, Oscar Ahumada, Alejandro Gagliardi, Bernardo Leyenda Rosario Central: Jonatan Schulze

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 GIMNASIA LA PLATA – VELEZ (Argentina Apertura) Velez were not convincing in the beginning if the season, but they have been improving from game to game. In the announcement of the Argentinian championship I have written that according to the names, this is the strongest team in the country, and I stay at this opinion. This is a team with a wide range of good players, which is currently pushing at two fronts, but which is located lower on the table because of weaker results at the beginning of the season. When Velez is at its best and plays according to its potential, then this is the team that can beat anybody. And today there is such a situation. Velez Sarsfield come to La Plata in full form and Gareca will bring to the field his strongest line-up. Newell have started to fly away at the top, and if Velez want to stay in competition for the title, today they should not lose any points. Gimnasia showed last week that despite good results from this season, it is still not at the same level as the strongest teams, and were smoothly defeated 3-0 against San Lorenzo. Velez is actually the team of the same quality like San Lorenzo, perhaps even a bit stronger and it is clear that the guests have the advantage. After the defeat against San Lorenzo, the host coach Troglio announced broad changes in the line-up, which can't be good for the team which doesn't have a strong bench. The betting houses gave the host a role of the favorite, perhaps because they have more points, but this makes no logic to me. This is why I will take the guest victory without a draw (Asian handicap +0). In case of the draw, the stake is returned, and the bet is profitable if Velez win. Bet: Handicap +0 (or DNB) Tip: 2 Odds: 2.05 BOL ;)

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 Newells at 11/10 bet 365,river plate were lucky to win against 10 men lanus imo,they will need help from the referee if they are to get anything from this game, they dont score too often away from home and if newells fail to score i would be surprised,the biggest dangers are 0-0 or a newells red card but im more than willing to take newells to prevail.(i could be a bit biased as ive had several wins with them,i mean the bookies wouldnt have them at 11/10 if they were as good as i think the are)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 26 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arsenal de Sarandi v Club de Gimnasia y Esgrima La Plata (01:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.08 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.10 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 28 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Estudiantes de La Plata v Quilmes AC (21:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Olimpo v Racing Club (23:10 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.73 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE] 4.gif

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2012-13 Hot tip for Tonight: Olimpo v Racing Club - Result: Olimpo @ 2.1 Pinnacle. The value on this bet is great I have both the Result and The AH-1 Olimpo which is at an Odd of 4.2. Racing Club is one of the worst teams in the world with only 3 goals made in 12 matches, lost 10 matches and drew 2. They have conceded 20 goals already more than anyone in the league. Olimpo on the other hand has the home advantage and their current place on the ranking is not very representative. They have an excellent home form with no loss in all of their 5 home matches so far in the Primera Divison. They also managed to beat Boca 3-0 at home 6 weeks ago or something. They have beat Velez Sarsfield ( rated by many as one of the strongest teams in the league ) with 1-2 Away 2 weeks ago. There is so much value on this bet that yet I question it a little bit but I cannot leave it. Hurry up the game starts in 40 minutes :) *I accidental typed 12 home matches which is a typo. They have played 5 home matches and lost none.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 yep... me too was wondering, what is going on.... ?! is something missing or what, i definitely play `in play and watch da game, at paddupower is 1.90 at moment and 2.05 at betfair ... other team with 3 goals scored all season and last one like months ago, shouldn`t be priced up like that... or bookies misfired and that`s great value or `am missing something? am on it anyway :) just after checking... full starting XI no missings...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 72% possession so far for olimpio good sign. I didn't dare the half time bet just picked fulltime result bets here did not see much other value. I am now just going to watch it if they do not manage any lead untill minute 60 or 70 I might consolidate a bit but I really see no reason for them not to win now. Monday night is spooky however but I went in with about 5-10% of my total.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 ah welll... didn`t happened, but olimpo does look like looking for 3 pts only here, and racing pretty tight and in numbers at a back.... i need to try and win something here so i`ll go olimpo to score 2 + goals @ 4. with betfair, 5 % of my funds...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 That's a bit risky mate to me it looks a little dead at the moment not really exciting attacking play of either sides. I am going to watch for 20 minutes in the 2nd half and then probably make a consolidation if it is still not 1-0. Probably go for a draw or just a over 1.5 or over 0.5 goals if it catches on a bit. The old saying goes if the home favourits will not make the goal the away side will at some point.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 nice saying :D ... i had a good day today, i can go bit looser here + sometimes or many times, then i wait for a the right moment and price, i am like minute late... happens allllll da time to me :D my reasoning for my bet is, if they will manage to score and break them in 20 - 25 minutes, then they are looking like capable to score another then racing will finally come out, and who knows, racing had a one good chance and if its 1 - 1 , then my second goal will count for win as well....but if it`s 1 - 0 , then pint on you :)

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Racing is a shame but they are going to stop losing one day because they don't have such a bad team to have only 2 points, and Olimpo will very probably get relegated at the end of the season. I dodged a bullet here thanks to those low odds...

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 not too sorry to loose this one.... i was going for 10 % for straight win before game.... and mee and my luck.... i could played against racing for last dozen games, but noooo, i had to come today :D sometimes it seems that football gods guides me to these special events, there something happens "once in a season" stuff just to have a bit fun :D

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Good lesson I guess to not read off the standing table and form too much I guess it's time to focus on leagues I know much more about ;) Seems really hard to make money from the South American leagues for people who do not have time to watch much of the games there.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 just about to say the same :)... especially in south america... all they league is something like english championship, there is no big four , top 6 or relegation candidates , hit and run footballl :D all together on south america i am in minuses, just sometimes nothing better to do at late nights :D seen pretty often 5/1 and 6/1 winning here... if you follow all season around and put much reserch effort it could be good place to bet, but for me is like , whos playing tonight... oh ... they looking allright :D

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 Just amazing to see that down to 10 man and 0-1 against finally olimpo starts making tempo and showing they want to win. What a bunch of wankers :) Anyway I made some good profit in the Dutch league this weekend so I am not too saddened but for now I feel done with South America, just don't know enough to stake big and then it's no use.

Re: Argentina > Primera division > 2013/14 about those down to 10 man.... just sunday night followed few games .... vitoria went down to 10 man at 14` min... went on to win a game away 3 - 2 against fluminese... vitoria at start of the game was @5.00 ....cartagina fortalieza 0 - 0 at ht red card for fortalieza, yhey were at start @3.00 to win ...they won 1 - 0 comerzio lima .... lima went down man and a goal at HT.... went to win it away 2 - 1 ... they were @2.50 odds were tremendous in ` bet in play.... that`s southamerican football.....