** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLB: July 19th 2012 Picks

Re: MLB: July 19th 2012 Picks Yankees (-2.5) 1pt @ 3.40 Bet365 Yankees own the A's, as simple as that. Won their last 9 in Oakland, and 29 of the last 35 in either city. Oakland come into this game in a hot run of form themselves, but, for me, they'll come unstuck against majors-best Yankees. Astros (m/l) 1pt @ 2.41 Bet365 I've sided with the Padres, successfully, against Houston the last couple, but I think the visitors represent the value in tonight's match-up. Astros have lost 15 of 17, but I am looking at Lucas Harrell and thinking he doesn't deserve to be as large as over 7/5 to win this one. Harrell pitched a complete game for 6 hits in a 1-0 win over the Padres in Houston earlier in the season, and whilst his home form has been way better than his road form I am taking his performance in San Fran at the weekend, where he gave up just 1 run against an in form team, as a sign he could be solving his travel woes.