** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Challenge Cup Semi Finals & Catalans vs Hull 14-15 July

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 14 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Leeds Rhinos v Wigan Warriors (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.76 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 15 July 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Warrington Wolves v Huddersfield Giants (17:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 27 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] There is also Catalans vs Hull FC in Super League on Saturday night with the best odds being 1/8 Catalans, 7/1 Hull FC and 33/1 the draw.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals & Catalans vs Hull 14-15 July Saturday semi final preview: 4pts Leeds (+12) to beat Wigan Evs BetVictor

The last time these two sides met Wigan ran riot winning 50-8 at Headingley but this one will be a lot closer I’m sure of that. Wigan have lost a key player or two since then and Leeds have finally got their act together. Last year’s final between these two finished 28-18 to Wigan but I see this being more low scoring and even a bit tighter than that. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/leeds-vs-wigan-betting--leeds-can-make-wigan-work-very-hard-to-get-back-to-wembley

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals & Catalans vs Hull 14-15 July 4pts - Wigan (-4) to bt Leeds - HT Cap - 5/6- Boylesports Really like Wigan to be leading this at HT, they usually fly out of the blocks and in past 2 seasons they have blown many a team away with there first 20 mins and although i expect Leeds to be still in the game i do think they will be leading this at the Half by 5 or more.

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals & Catalans vs Hull 14-15 July

Midweek I got 13/2 at Paddy Power on Leeds Rhino's to win the Challenge Cup and I had 20 notes on it. Looks like a belting investment now. As for Huddersfield getting to the final' date=' you must be joking. There recent form is woeful,absolutely woeful, no chance in my opinion.[/quote'] Where's anyone said Huddersfield will get to the final?

Re: Challenge Cup Semi Finals & Catalans vs Hull 14-15 July Second semi final preview: 4pts Huddersfield (+14) to beat Warrington Evs Ladbrokes

This is cup football and more importantly this is semi final football and that automatically makes it a bit tighter for me. The emphasis is very much on winning rather than scoring plenty of points and I think Warrington will win but I don’t see them covering a rather large looking 14pt handicap. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/warrington-vs-huddersfield-betting--huddersfield-can-push-warrington-all-the-way-in-the-second-semi-final