** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fantasy NFL 2012

Crouch Potato

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012 List:

Crouch Danj2202 Samba_SamPa RhinoPower Senshi TheGeneral55 AGurv BC 8 so far, and I expect there'll be a bit more interest as the season draws closer. Season doesn't kick off til September but we'll need time to get a suitable draft time organized for everyone. Preferably something that makes AGurv get up earlier again. Will probably close off registrations mid August sometime. P.S. Hope you have recovered well AGurv.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012

Everything is fine now crouch and i appreciate it but the only condition of my recovery is that I can't wake up any earlier then noon. :)
Good to hear mate. Especially that not waking up before noon is your only restriction. It means I can tell you to stay up til 11am safely in the knowledge that I wont be breaking that one golden rule :ok

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012 List: Crouch Danj2202 Samba_SamPa RhinoPower Senshi TheGeneral55 AGurv BC Meatman Kevshat The soon to be ex-champion Taza That takes numbers up to 11. Most leagues are 12 teams and most names I see in the NFL threads are in so I'll probably close this off at 12 teams, as any more than that will make things even more difficult for the draft. Scoring rules will be standard, and unless I see a vast majority of requests it will NOT be PPR. Basically just a standard re-draft league. I'll post up a set of times later for people to vote on for drafting. Given we all live in different time zones it may not be possible to get everyone on sync but I'll do my best. Game will be run on Fleaflicker so for those who are new be sure to register there :ok

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012 Welcome aboard Backbencher. I hope for the sake of my title aspirations you live up to your name. To everyone else, can you please leave your location/timezone and reasonable drafting times*. I'll see if there's a way to make this work. List and Location/Timezone

Crouch Danj2202 - UK Samba_SamPa - UK (I think) RhinoPower - ??? Senshi - ??? TheGeneral55 - ??? AGurv - Pittsburgh? GMT -4 BC - GMT +10 Meatman - UK/France (Sorry Meat, not sure which!) Kevshat - UK Taza - Aus GMT +10 *Before 12pm counts as reasonable, AGurv!

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012 Noted Dan. I'll try and arrange it before then, but can't make any promises. For those of you who aren't already in the league, you can either PM me with your email and I can invite you, or PM me to request the league password and attempt to sign up via the site.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2012 Rhino and Senshi are both UK too - will nudge them in this direction to note what timeslot they would prefer. I imagine any time from early evening to the early hours would be good on most days, as they are for me providing my computer isn't being a tw@t

Rhino and Senshi are both UK too - will nudge them in this direction to note what timeslot they would prefer. I imagine any time from early evening to the early hours would be good on most days' date=' as they are for me providing my computer isn't being a tw@t[/quote'] Thanks mate. I take it you are fine to co-commish again in the event I get hit by a bus or end up with Blaine Gabbert as my QB1? Dan, does after 10pm apply for weekends too?

Thanks mate. I take it you are fine to co-commish again in the event I get hit by a bus or end up with Blaine Gabbert as my QB1? Dan, does after 10pm apply for weekends too?
No probs. Blaine Gabbert at QB will be better than my FIRST round pick of Peyton in my other league last season - it was a brain freeze moment... I meant to select Rodgers, and before you know it Peyton and his broken body had a season ticket to my medical centre