** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NRL: Round 18 2012

Bulldogs -7.5 @ 1.95 sportsbet Wests are off their game and now without Farah, doubt that they can stay with the Bulldogs who are in very good form. The Tigers have lost their last two games and leaked too many points to stop the Bulldogs who have won 3 of their last 4 meetings, and are coming off a very good win over the Storm. Like the Bulldogs to continue with their consistent form and win here Record: 45-70 (+1.76)

Re: NRL: Round 18 2012 Bulldogs vs Tigers tonight and it should be a great game. Pretty good conditions as far as I can tell and I'm expecting a high scoring game here. Tigers defence hasn't been good over the past couple of weeks with them conceding 38 and 42 pts to the Knights and Roosters. Bulldogs defence has been solid over the past couple of weeks but with Benji Marshall you know the Tigers have a couple of tries in them. Barba, Benji, big forwards on both sides for go forward and some proven try scorers in the backs with Inu, Morris, Ryan and Tuqiri- all points to over 38.5 pts in this one. Over 38.5- $1.80 with TAB sportsbet (2/10)

Re: NRL: Round 18 2012

Cash the over 38.5. Attacking players did their job, great game to watch. Nice one blackcrow, didn't have to sweat that one at all haha. Good job mate, always good to get a last minute try go your way. :ok
Easy winner for you, well done. Yep, had to sweat on that one. Not often i get a late winner, but i'll take it

Bulldogs -7.5 @ 1.95 :D
Canberra +10.5 @ 2.10 sportsbet The Storm have Smith, Cronk and Neilsen backing up from Origin, and they are still without Slater for this game. Without Slater they struggled against the Bulldogs and it will not be easier here against a Canberra side that will be more optimstic that they can do well here after a good win over the Dragons. They have a big strong forward pack that can do well in the wrestle with the Storm pack, while the absence of Slater may mean that do not need to worry about the unpredictability that comes with his presence in the team. Like the Raiders to keep this close, as the Storm should still be too good for the win but not too sure that they can cover the spread, so like the Raiders to keep it within 10 points. NZ Warriors -7.5 @ 2.00 sportsbet Gold Coast have quite a few injuries as they are without Bird and Myles from Origin while Baley and Harrison all look like they are out, so their forward pack has been devastated for this game. With a big Warriors pack that are mobile and can move the ball, then like them to be too good here, as Johnson and Maloney should have plenty of time and space behind a forward pack that gives them good field position. The Titans look like they will struggle, and though the Warriors do tend to leak points, they also have the players to score Record: 45-70 (+1.76)

Re: NRL: Round 18 2012 Warriors travel to the Gold Coast tonight to take on the Titans and have seen that there is a bit of rain in the area. Now the Warriors played the Pantehrs in terrible conditions and still put alot of points on the board but I think it may be different tonight. First, well the panthers are dreadful and the titans aren't as bad. Also, titans defence has been very good over the past couple of weeks and I think they can hold the Warriors to a lowish total. Titans are as blackcrow mentioned without a host of players so I can't see them putting up many points aswell. With this in mind and the weather I'm taking the under. Under 42.5 pts $1.85 TAB Sportsbet (2/10)

Canberra +10.5 @ 2.10 :) NZ Warriors -7.5 @ 2.00 :)
Souths -13.5 @ 2.00 sportsbet Souths have been building some momentum as they have been racking up the points in their home games, scoring 34 in the win over Cronulla (won by 6 points), 36 in the win over Canberra (won by 18 points) and 38 in the win over Penrith (won by 26 points). Can see this continuing here, even though Newcastle beat a hapless Parramatta side 20-12, they lost 50-24 in Brisbane, lost 24-6 away to the Roosters, lost 12-4 to the Dragons, lost 34-22 in Melbourne, so their recent road form is poor. Like the Rabbitohs forward pack to win the battle over their counterparts, while the halves of Sutton and Reynolds have been playing well. Parramatta +14.5 @ 2.08 sportsbet Manly is expected to win this one easily especially with Hayne out, but would not be surprised to see a complacent Sea Eagles having to fight to beat a spirited Eels side that have played much better on the road than at home. Manly in their home games, beat Wests 22-18, beat Penrith 30-0, lost 26-14 to Gold Coast, beat Canberra 18-12, beat the Roosters 18-10, beat the Dragons 20-8, and lost 26-22, so in only one of their games have they beaten a side at home by more than 12 points. Parramatta on the road, lost 42-6 to North Qld, lost 14-6 in Newcastle, lost 24-18 to Cronulla, lost 40-34 in Canberra, lost 14-12 to the Dragons, and beat Penrith 19-18, so they have only once lost by more than 8 points on the road. Nothing to lose for the Eels, and they have already beaten Manly 29-20 at home this year, as well as winning 3 of the last 5 meetings, while the two losses were by 4 points at Manly and 6 points at home last year. Record: 47-70 (+3.86)