** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Asian U-22 Tournament (held in Saudi Arabia)

It is a bit late, since most of the games have passed already (one group left to be played), but I found these games to be quite predictable, and giving the opportunity for some gift-money with absolutely horrendous teams like the Philippines and the Maldives. We have only Group E left to be played. From first sight I spot the two super-favorites - Japan and Australia, and the teams who will be the boxing bag of the group - Macao and East Timor. My only problem is that I could find next to nothing about these age groups since this is the first year when the tournament is played, and U-22 is not an usual football age group (it is rather U21 or U23). I managed to get some info on soccerway about the U21 and U23 of Macao and East Timor, as well as the first teams. Their scores seems just terrible. The youth national formations actually haven't played against a foreign side, but only against local club teams, and the results are really bad. I have strong reasons to expect that both Australia and Japan would score at least 5 past Macao and East Timor, and it is not unlikely that Singapore and Indonesia do something similar. However, I would strongly appreciate some input from Asian people who have more info on these.