** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Who'll be the 8th winner in 2012?

Just found some very interesting prices for the 8th GP winner in 2012. Tempted to have a nibble on Schumi: Grosjean 10/1 Raikkonen 12/1 Schumacher 20/1 Perez 25/1 Massa 40/1 Also what does anyone think about the chances of a podium finish for these guys in 2012? Kobayashi and Massa 16/1 di Resta 20/1 Hulkenberg 25/1 Senna 33/1 With 12 races to go there must be a decent chance that FI could get a 3rd place somewhere - perhaps low downforce circuits like Spa? Plus they have been definitely improving of late - good show at Valencia. I'm thinking £100 di Resta for a podium and a real gamble this one: £100 Schumi for a win before he sials off into the sunset. Anyone help with this? cheers oh and the same company have Raikkonen at 33/1 for pole at Silverstone!!!! Surely, worth a few quid??

Re: Who'll be the 8th winner in 2012? Of those in the winner category i'd fancy Grosjean above all of those as he has been brilliant so far this season. Wouldn't touch Schumacher in any market as I think he's underperformed and that result in Valencia flattered him.