** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread

Thanks a bunch Slider. Didn't take Troicki because of what you said and now he's up a set and a break. Never listening to you again. :lol;) Really good win for Querrey there' date=' good to see him winning matches again. Djokovic down a set to Stepanek. :loon Unlike the match yesterday, only a matter of time before Novak clicks into gear and passes Stepanek for fun.[/quote'] Ha ha sorry about that one. Just can't back Troicki ever, such a clown, and he literally looks like a special needs guy out there. Can't read the guy at all. Should have just kept by big oar out of it really! :lol

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Cokehead far too good for Nico today, hate Gasquet the ****. I'll consider this a lucky day though as I had a list of other bets which would have nailed me to the wall had I actually backed them........:lol....including Istomin hcap, Mayer hcap, troicki overs.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Typical Mayer. He's such a little weasel. I knew he would do this after beating Petzschner. If he was playing anyone else but Janowizc I would've put the house on him losing but wasn't sure whether the Pole would be able to take advantage. Mayer does this every single time.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Janowicz is keeping his own service games really safely. Had a double on Malisse & Mayer today and I really didn't expect German to be incapable of dealing with Janowicz's play. The fact is, I didn't expect Janowicz to play so calmly too.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Doesn't look good for Roger here, must say. If anything, he looks as nervous, if not more so than Benneteau. Hopefully this will at least kill the ridiculous Nadal argument from last night. :eyes

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah the Fed argument is so silly. You would think he hadn't lost a set on grass in his career - never mind a match - by the way some go on about him on the surface. Nadal would totally destroy him on grass if they played now.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Decent performance from Gasquet, pretty solid all round. Mixed day for me to stop the momentum really. Malisse did the business with Gasquet but couple of losers with Mayer and Istomin. Can relax a bit now and just watch this Federer match properly.

Re: Wimbledon 2012 Livescore Thread Yeah I'm pretty convinced Nadal would beat Federer in any of the slams now quite comfortably. It's only really Djokovic that can beat the Spaniard, although I may have fancied Tsonga if he faced him next week.