** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July

kevshat

The first ranking tournament of the new snooker season is almost upon us. Unlike in recent seasons the Wuxi Classic is a full ranking event despite some of the top names deciding not to enter. The tournament is covered on Eurosport and the various World Snooker endorsed live streaming services such as bookmakers like Bet365. There's no finding your feet this season as there is a tournament nearly every week until May now so us snooker punters can get stuck in straight away. Draw and format can be found here: http://www.worldsnooker.com/staticFiles/12/b5/0,,13165~177426,00.pdf

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.Williams to win Wuxi Classic 14/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2)

Mark Williams enjoys China and often plays well there. At this early stage in the season he can take advantage of some rusty opponents and a nice draw to go through and begin the season with a win. Last season he began the year with two runners up places but in both finals he held large leads. This year I’ll take him to kick off in style by going all the way in Wuxi. Full preview:

http://www.punterslounge.com/wuxi-classic-betting--mark-williams-can-get-his-season-off-to-a-winning-start-in-china

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 25 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, J v Jin, Long (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Harold, D v Rouzi, Maimaiti (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lawler, R v Hang, L (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Holt, M v Zhu, Yinghui (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milkins, R v Feilong, C (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] O'Brien, F v Lu, Haotian (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Hawkins, B (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 26 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Ebdon, P (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.73 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.38 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Doherty, K v Lu, Ning (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.46 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ding, Junhui v Davis, M (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gould, M v Cope, J (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] White, M v Zhou, Yuelong (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.84 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Ford, T (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lee, S v Campbell, M (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trump, J v Dale, D (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Monday morning TV previews: 3pts L.Hang to beat R.Lawler 13/8 Totesport

I think Li Hang is worth a go here. This round is a nightmare for the pro. They have qualified for the tournament but they are still not in the tournament and mentally that’s a tough one to get over. Throw in the fact that Lawler hasn’t played on TV for a while and he’s ripe for an upset here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/lawler-vs-li-hang-betting--li-hang-can-upstage-another-professional-in-the-wildcard-round-in-wuxi-classic 3pts J.Long to beat J.Burnett 7/4 Coral

Jin Long beat Sam Baird and Fergal O’Brien in the wildcard rounds of the World Open and China Open last year and I wouldn’t put it past him to put Jamie Burnett’s name in that list too. Burnett isn’t the most reliable on TV and these wildcard rounds really can be tough for the professional who is well within his right to think having qualified for the tournament he should be beyond this round. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/burnett-vs-jin-long-betting--jin-long-can-add-jamie-burnett-s-name-to-his-list-of-wildcard-round-victims

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Afternoon previews: 4pts Z.Yinghui (+2.5 frames) to beat M.Holt 10/11 Betfred

I think Michael Holt will win this match but I see no reason why with a couple of matches behind him Yinghui can’t win a few frames before the Nottingham man clinches the win. On the handicap Zhu is getting a 2.5 frame head start and given how close he kept the meeting between these two last year I think three frames is more than achievable in conditions more to his liking than Holt. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/holt-vs-yinghui-betting--zhu-yinghui-can-keep-his-second-wildcard-meeting-with-holt-as-close-as-their-first-one 4pts B.Hawkins (+1.5 frames) to beat M.Selby 6/5 Boylesports

With the Selby neck issue still lingering I think Barry Hawkins should go well in this match. Unlike Selby he has got some matches under his belt this season at the qualifying events and I expect him to go well here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-hawkins-betting--barry-hawkins-can-push-selby-all-the-way-in-the-start-of-his-wuxi-defence

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July

Tournament preview: 1pt ew M.Williams to win Wuxi Classic 14/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2)

Mark Williams enjoys China and often plays well there. At this early stage in the season he can take advantage of some rusty opponents and a nice draw to go through and begin the season with a win. Last season he began the year with two runners up places but in both finals he held large leads. This year I’ll take him to kick off in style by going all the way in Wuxi. Full preview:

http://www.punterslounge.com/wuxi-classic-betting--mark-williams-can-get-his-season-off-to-a-winning-start-in-china

As well as this outright I'll chance two more. 1pt ew S.Bingham to win Wuxi Classic 50/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2) Stuart Bingham goes into the Wuxi Classic in good form having won the Asian PTC last week. Not only do we know he's in good form but we know he is settled down over in China so won't be jetlagged or anything coming into this tournament. We already know he goes well early in a season because he won the season opening Australian Open last season and so I see no reason why he can't win back to back opening tournaments by winning here. Mark Selby is the main danger in this section of the draw but he still has that neck injury clouding over him but even so with the form and confidence Bingham has behind him he will fear nobody and over the week in China he will be a major player as he gears up to defend his title in Australia the week after. 50/1 is a big price on one of few tournament winners last season and without a couple of big names in the field here it is a price I can't ignore. 0.5pts ew D.Dale to win Wuxi Classic 125/1 Bet365 (1/2 1-2) Dominic Dale knows how to win in China having won a Shanghai Masters title in the past and he'll be up for this tournament. He meets Judd Trump in the opening round, or at least he is scheduled to. He may not necessarily play him because Judd is having visa issues so whether he makes it out to China remains to be seen. One thing we do know is Judd isn't likely to be there for long before he plays and that gives Dale an advantage. With Matthew Stevens pulling out with injury and John Higgins not bothering to enter this quarter at the bottom of the draw is wide open. If it goes to seedings the last 16 in this quarter would be Perry vs Walden and Higginson vs the winner of the Trump/Dale match so if Dominic can come past Trump there's nothing he should fear so at 125/1 I'm going to take a punt on Dale winning that match and using the confidence gained from it to go on and go a long way in the tournament this week.

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Personally not a huge fan of betting on the wildcard matches although there is more potential with the televised ones. Going to play a bit cautious this week though as it's the first week of the season so this is my only bet for the opening day.

4pts B.Hawkins (+1.5 frames) to beat M.Selby 6/5 Boylesports

With the Selby neck issue still lingering I think Barry Hawkins should go well in this match. Unlike Selby he has got some matches under his belt this season at the qualifying events and I expect him to go well here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-hawkins-betting--barry-hawkins-can-push-selby-all-the-way-in-the-start-of-his-wuxi-defence

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Tuesday morning TV match previews: 4pts L.Ning (+2.5 frames) to beat K.Doherty 4/6 Betfred

I wouldn’t be at all surprised if Lu Ning won this match but at 4/6 I think he’s a good price to win at least three frames and therefore cover the +2.5 frames handicap. Ken Doherty is still a good player but he rarely blows players away these days and he gives more chances than he used to. With the wins from the Asian PTC of last week under his belt Lu Ning should be match sharp enough to take at least 3 frames here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/doherty-vs-lu-ning-betting--lu-ning-can-build-on-his-wildcard-wins-of-last-season-and-push-doherty-close-in-wuxi-classic

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July 4pts J.Burnett (+2.5 frames) to beat N.Robertson Evs Bet365

Jamie Burnett is going to have to score very heavily if he is to be competitive in this match. One thing which will help him is having played on the tables this week and while I’m not totally convinced he can win the match I do think he can keep it close especially if he can take advantage of knowing the speed of the tables and things and get off to a quick start while Robertson is still finding them out. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/robertson-vs-burnett-betting--jamie-burnett-can-catch-robertson-cold-in-first-round-of-wuxi-classic

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Afternoon matches preview: 4pts M.White (-1.5 frames) to beat Z.Yuelong 4/6 Paddy Power

It is folly to write Yuelong off in this match but he is going to have to produce something we’re not used to in order to stick with Michael White who should be full of confidence coming into the match. The one area of comfort for Yuelong is this will be a rare TV appearance for White but I still don’t think that will deter the Welshman and I’ll take him to come through this wildcard round without too much of a scare. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/white-vs-yuelong-betting--michael-white-can-continue-his-rise-in-the-rankings-with-wildcard-win-in-wuxi-classic 4pts D.Junhui (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Davis 4/6 Coral

With Ding bringing a bit of form into this tournament with him I would expect him to at least progress a couple of rounds before anything happens and I see him winning this a shade cosily if he can get off to a fast start. Ding beat Davis 4-0 in the opening round of the Welsh Open last year and while this may not be 4-0 I do think Ding will win with a bit in hand. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/ding-vs-davis-betting--ding-junhui-can-open-his-wuxi-classic-campaign-with-comfortable-win-over-mark-davis

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Wednesday morning TV previews: 4pts K.Doherty (+2.5 frames) to beat S.Murphy 4/6 Betfred

We saw in the Neil Robertson vs Jamie Burnett match that the man with matches under his belt held an advantage over the man who was playing for the first time and I wouldn’t be surprised if that is the case in this match either. We know Ken Doherty can still play the game and although you would expect Murphy to win the match I think Doherty can get off to a fast start and win at least the three frames he would need to cover the +2.5 frame handicap. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/murphy-vs-doherty-betting--ken-doherty-can-use-his-match-practice-to-good-use-to-cover-handicap-against-murphy 4pts M.Williams (-1.5 frames) to beat T.Ford 8/11 Coral

Both men played in the Asian PTC last week so come into this match with matches under their belts so neither will have an advantage over the other in lack of match preparation so this match should come down to who plays the best and given how well Williams plays whenever he’s in China I have to take him to play the best snooker in this match and come through it. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-ford-betting--mark-williams-can-open-up-his-season-with-a-win-over-tom-ford

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July And now the afternoon TV match previews: 3pts D.Dale to beat J.Trump 11/4 William Hill

I think with a bit of luck on his side Dominic Dale will fancy the job here. He will get chances and probably won’t have to work too hard for them. We’re guessing really just how well prepared Judd Trump will be for this match and tournament with all the visa issues he’s had. One thing we do know is Dale should be more comfortable in this match and at 11/4 he looks overpriced and a touch of value in this one. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-dale-betting--dominic-dale-good-value-to-take-advantage-of-trump-s-rushed-preparation 4pts S.Maguire (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Lawler 11/10 Ladbrokes

Maguire was scoring as well as I’ve ever seen him score at the end of last season and if he hasn’t lost that form in the off season then I would expect this to be a very comfortable match for the Scot. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/maguire-vs-lawler-betting--stephen-maguire-should-have-way-too-much-for-rod-lawler-in-wuxi-opener

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Second round odds: [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 28 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Doherty, K (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.59 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.58 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Milkins, R v Trump, J (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.23 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.91 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] O'Brien, F v Campbell, M (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.24 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.77 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Allen, M (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.14 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Burnett, J v Davis, M (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Dott, G v Lawler, R (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Perry, J v Walden, R (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Cope, J (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Thursday morning TV previews: 4pts M.Williams vs M.Allen - Over 7.5 frames 4/5 Paddy Power

I think the competitive elements of both players will ensure this is a tight match and with that in mind the most logical bet is for the match to have more than 7.5 frames in it. These two are two of the top players in the world who both play good stuff in China and who could both go on to win this tournament and I don’t see this one ending any easier than 5-3 either way. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-allen-betting--the-tie-of-the-second-round-of-the-wuxi-classic-looks-like-being-a-close-one 4pts J.Trump (-2.5 frames) to beat R.Milkins 5/6 Ladbrokes

Although Milkins is playing well it is hard to see him playing well enough to win this match, especially if Judd plays like he did on Wednesday where he was close to flawless. Milkins is going to have to score very heavily if he’s to win this and the pressure of what could happen if he misses is likely to have an impact on his scoring power. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/trump-vs-milkins-betting--judd-trump-is-playing-well-enough-to-enjoy-smooth-passage-into-the-quarter-finals

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July And afternoon match previews: 4pts M.Selby (-1.5 frames) to beat J.Cope 7/10 Boylesports

Jamie Cope does play well in China but as long as Selby has had no ill effects with his neck after his first match you would expect the world number one to win this and win it cosily. Jamie Cope’s all or nothing style can leave him wide open against the better players especially when they tie him up in trouble and leaves him having to pot his way out of trouble. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-cope-betting--defending-champion-selby-should-be-way-too-good-for-jamie-cope 5pts G.Dott (-1.5 frames) to beat R.Lawler 4/5 BetVictor

You’d have to think this will be where Lawler’s run will end. Dott is just too crafty and too clever in the tactical department to allow Lawler to dominate him. I don’t necessarily believe it will be without a scare but I do see Dott winning this with something to spare to move into a quarter final against either Jamie Burnett or Mark Davis. Dott knows the draw is opening up for him and I expect him to take full advantage of that with a win here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/dott-vs-lawler-betting--graeme-dott-can-book-a-quarter-final-place-by-ending-lawler-s-excellent-run

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July

5pts G.Dott (-1.5 frames) to beat R.Lawler 4/5 BetVictor

You’d have to think this will be where Lawler’s run will end. Dott is just too crafty and too clever in the tactical department to allow Lawler to dominate him. I don’t necessarily believe it will be without a scare but I do see Dott winning this with something to spare to move into a quarter final against either Jamie Burnett or Mark Davis. Dott knows the draw is opening up for him and I expect him to take full advantage of that with a win here. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/dott-vs-lawler-betting--graeme-dott-can-book-a-quarter-final-place-by-ending-lawler-s-excellent-run

With Trump going out this morning this draw is opening right up for Mark Williams now. Onto this afternoon and I'm taking 2 bets. The one above and this one. 4pts R.Walden (-1.5 frames) to beat J.Perry 6/5 Bet365 A constant theme in the tournament so far has been that players who have had matches under their belts have had significant advantages over those who haven't. Joe Perry has only played one match this season which he won in the qualifiers for this tournament against Passakorn Suwannawat which he would have been expected to win. The high profile non entries for the Australian Open meant Joe Perry qualified automatically for that tournament so didn't need to play qualifiers for it. Perry had a bye into this stage of the tournament after Matthew Stevens withdrew. Ricky Walden has only played one match this season too but crucially it was on the tables out in China this week so he should have a good feel for the pace of the table and for the conditions. Walden does play well in China as we saw when he won the Shanghai Masters in 2008 and I think he can make another quarter final of a Chinese tournament by winning this match. Perry's lack of matches out here might mean he starts off slowly and Walden can take advantage to win and win no worse than 5-3.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 29 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Davis, M v Dott, G (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.76 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Selby, M v Bingham, S (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.56 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.47 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Walden, R v Milkins, R (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.59 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Williams, M v Campbell, M (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Friday morning previews: 4pts M.Selby vs S.Bingham - Over 7.5 frames 10/11 Paddy Power

The fact that Bingham has been in a couple of battles so far might do him the world of good should this end up being a tight match but I think the best bet in the match is for there to be over 7.5 frames. Both men appear to be playing well, both are strong fighters and never give in without giving their all and both look to be scoring well so I would expect a lot of one chance snooker. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/selby-vs-bingham-betting--pick-of-the-wuxi-classic-quarter-finals-can-be-a-very-tight-affair 4pts G.Dott to beat M.Davis 8/11 Bet365

Graeme Dott is as experienced as they come at this stage of a tournament and he will have seen how the draw has opened up and he’ll want a piece of it. He didn’t play all that badly against Lawler despite creeping over the line and I think he can use his quality and his experience to win this match. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/dott-vs-davis-betting--graeme-dott-can-use-his-experience-to-the-full-to-make-wuxi-classic-semi-final

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Friday afternoon previews: 4pts M.Williams (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Campbell 4/6 Boylesports

Marcus Campbell has come through a tough little portion of the draw but I expect Williams to end his run here. Williams has beaten Ford and Allen without hitting top gear but you get the feeling the more matches he plays the better Williams will get so I fully expect him to win this and I expect him to book his place in the semi final by winning this no worse than 5-3. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/williams-vs-campbell-betting--mark-williams-can-book-a-place-in-the-semi-final-with-comfortable-win-over-marcus-campbell 4pts R.Milkins to beat R.Walden 5/4 Skybet

Sometimes his fast, erratic style can let Milkins down but he’s beaten a lot of the top names in the last few months and I think he can beat Ricky Walden too. Walden knows he should be out of the tournament and the mental energy he will have had to use up in his match with Joe Perry could come back to haunt him in this match. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-milkins-betting--robert-milkins-can-move-into-a-second-semi-final-in-china-in-the-space-of-three-months

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Thursday couldn't have been anymore annoying had it tried. One handicap loses from 3-1 up and the other loses from 4-0 up. One of those seriously frustrating days and it puts me -14 for the tournament now.

4pts G.Dott to beat M.Davis 8/11 Bet365

Graeme Dott is as experienced as they come at this stage of a tournament and he will have seen how the draw has opened up and he’ll want a piece of it. He didn’t play all that badly against Lawler despite creeping over the line and I think he can use his quality and his experience to win this match. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/dott-vs-davis-betting--graeme-dott-can-use-his-experience-to-the-full-to-make-wuxi-classic-semi-final

4pts R.Milkins to beat R.Walden 5/4 Skybet

Sometimes his fast, erratic style can let Milkins down but he’s beaten a lot of the top names in the last few months and I think he can beat Ricky Walden too. Walden knows he should be out of the tournament and the mental energy he will have had to use up in his match with Joe Perry could come back to haunt him in this match. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-milkins-betting--robert-milkins-can-move-into-a-second-semi-final-in-china-in-the-space-of-three-months

With 2 outrights still in the QF's I'm not going to bet on their matches but I will take these two in the other two matches in the hope Dott doesn't kill me twice in two days.

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]aturday 30 June 2012[/TH] [TH]Player 1[/TH] [TH]Player 2[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Bingham, S v Davis, M (07:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.62 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.82 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Campbell, M v Walden, R (12:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July 1st semi final preview: 4pts S.Bingham Highest Break 4/6 Skybet

Bingham is scoring wonderfully well at the minute. He has knocked in three tons this week including the highest in the tournament of 143 and he is cueing and scoring really strongly. Davis is yet to hit a century and has taken advantage of his opponents playing badly rather than doing anything special himself. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-davis-betting--stuart-bingham-is-scoring-well-enough-to-claim-the-highest-break-in-opening-wuxi-semi-final

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July 2nd semi final preview: 5pts R.Walden (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Campbell Evs Boylesports

Walden ran out an easy winner of his quarter final once he got the pace of the TV table and scored heavily at the end. Unless there is a dramatic improvement in Campbell then I expect Walden to win this and comfortable over a -1.5 frame handicap in the process too. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-campbell-betting--ricky-walden-can-ease-into-wuxi-classic-final-at-marcus-campbell-s-expense

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July This week goes from bad to worse. I've never ever known so many players lead at the interval and lose before in my life. Must be drinking some strange stuff out in China. With Williams losing too I'm a shambolic -24pts for the week so far although I'm on Bingham at effectively 25/1 tomorrow which would wipe that all out if he wins. I'm not taking anything for the first semi as I'm on Bingham already but I have taken this one for the second semi final. Hopefully Walden won't do what he did the other day against Perry when he really should have won 5-0. Campbell was so bad against Williams I have to give Walden a second chance to redeem himself here.

2nd semi final preview: 5pts R.Walden (-1.5 frames) to beat M.Campbell Evs Boylesports

Walden ran out an easy winner of his quarter final once he got the pace of the TV table and scored heavily at the end. Unless there is a dramatic improvement in Campbell then I expect Walden to win this and comfortable over a -1.5 frame handicap in the process too. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/walden-vs-campbell-betting--ricky-walden-can-ease-into-wuxi-classic-final-at-marcus-campbell-s-expense

Re: Wuxi Classic 25 June - 1 July Wuxi final preview: 4pts Over 16.5 Frames 5/6 Stan James

The fact that this final is so tough to call makes me think it will be quite tight and so I see a lot of mileage in the over 16.5 frames betting. 10-7 either way isn’t asking a lot and with Walden playing well and Bingham seemingly having a thing for deciding frames I expect this final to be quite close throughout. Full preview here:

http://www.punterslounge.com/bingham-vs-walden-betting--two-players-playing-good-snooker-should-mean-a-close-final-of-wuxi-classic