** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Wimbledon 2012

Re: Wimbledon 2012

Event: ATP Wimbledon Doubles Time: 18:00 (GMT +3) Pick: Lindstedt/Tecau - Marray/Nielsen (-3.5) @1.83 StanJames Bet: 7/10 Comment: This handicap looks too low, other double is wild card and already happy to be where they are. But let's back to real world - Lindstedt and Tecau have lost only 2 serving games in the tournament (and set yesterday in TB), they looked better in every game than theyr opponents. I just'can't imagine how wild card can give a fight today for this double. Ok, they won over Bryan brothers, but it was just a lucky time and brothers didn't playd that good as always. I don't know, it's just two doubles in other levels, i think best what Marray/Nielsen can do there is to win one set. Should be easy win for Tecau/Lindstedt, good luck! _______________________________________________________________________________ Should be interesting final between Radwanska and Williams too, shame i will play soccer in a hour so propably will miss it. In my opinion would have problems in rallies because Radwanska is trully defense master, she can win too. No bet for me, but i guess it will be 2-1 win by sets for Radwanska. Good luck today who is betting :hope

That was suprising, Marray and Nielsen playd just perfect match, all crowd was with them and Lindstedt with Tecau didn't showed all strenght and again lost at Wimbledon finals, that's just sick for this doubles. In other way i just blame myself that I missed finals today because have been on the road, shame on me. Aniway, +38.99 units in this tournament looks good for me, see ya in others propably. If I would go to Holland for a work propably we will not see for about half a year because i'm becoming homeless and will try to make my own life from 0 in other country. Hell how I will like it :) Good luck gamblers! P.s searching for a job in Holland, feel free to PM me, i'm really interested in that. Thanks!

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic