** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Kroni's Betting Diary

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 6:20 Kempton 50pts Lay Dancheur @ BSP Improved last last couple of starts but that was on turf and maybe not as good AW. Form of her 2nd here is not worked out and is now 12lbs higher than for that run

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 3:45 Sandown - Coarl Eclipse 10pts e-w Nathaniel @ 13/2 PP Still reletively unexposed compared to some and more improvemt not out of the question here. Goes with cut in the ground and with all the rain about its likely that soft will be in the ground description, yard is in great form and should be there abouts.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 3:50 Haydock 20pts Win Magic Secret @ 4/1 Hills Only had the 2 starts, a maiden win on debut last year and 2nd in handicap on return which looks decent enough form, with improvement likely should be there abouts. Best Trip is in great form and could be hard to beat but is up in the weights and at 2/1 is worth taking on.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 4:20 Haydock 20pts win Alakhan @ 5/1 Bet365 Entitle to need the race lto on return from break, acts on the ground and this drop in trip more in his favour than lto. Trainer is in good form and hopefully has him ready to strike today.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 4:00 Sandown 20pts win Farhaan @ 7/1 Bet365 Showed plenty of ability as 2yo winning twice and decent enough performance on reapearance at newmarket in may, being the only 3 year old in the race he receives weight all round, is open to more improvement than his rivals and at 7/1 looks overpriced to me.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 3:35 Doncaster 10pts e-w Trade Secret @ 10/1 Bet365 Been in good form this year. I liked the way he won lto over 6f stuck to the task really well from off the pace and looks as though he will stay the extra furlong today. Has gone on soft ground before so not a worry if the rains come but probably wouldn't want it really testing on first try at this trip. Slight worry he doesn't get the best of starts sometimes but if he jumps ok then i think he has every chance.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 2:20 Sandown 10pts e-w Rafaaf @ 10/1 Bet365 C&D winner last year on only visit here, better lto after a couple poor efforts 1 on heavy and the other over 7f which might have been to far, wide draw a slight worry but might not be too bad considering his running style, trainer been in good form, no problem with ground and should go well.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 4:35 Sandown 10pts e-w Tropical Beat @ 8/1 Bet365 Back to form lto with game win on AW, shown plenty of ability on turf last and could be more to come at this trip. Trainer been in good form. Also had a luck 15 with these 4, really fancy these to go well, farhaan is already 5/1 whcih maybe a good sign E-W Lucky 15 Rafaaf @ 10/1 Trade Secret @ 10/1 Farhaan @ 5/1 Tropical Beat @ 8/1

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary Trade Secret now a non-runner so i'll go with my other fancy in the race. 3:35 Doncaster 10pts win Duster @ 9.6 Betfair 10pts place Duster @ 2.96 I think the favourite is abit short at around 5/2 in these conditions, Duster showed he handled soft ground when winning lto, that form looks ok and a 3lb rise may not stop him here. He should race up with the pace and could be hard to peg back if getting a lead.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 6:45 Haydock 30pts Place Lay Chocamoca @ BSP This mark looks beyond him on previous evidence, the race he won lto looks very weak and with the testing ground also against him its worth laying at what should be around EVENS at the off that he won't get in the first 2

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 2:05 Sandown 10pts e-w Free Zone @ 12/1 Bet365 Improving 3 year old taking on older horses for first time, good effort last time when 2nd over C&D and did stick to his task well once he was headed and lost out by 1/4 of a length, that was on soft and he won on good to firm time before so shouldn't be any problems regarding the ground.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary Been dreading this and it don't look good over half my bank gone already, would of been great if this was a laying thread. Not been too bad with the lays with just 1 that i lost out of about 13. I'm going to blame it all on the weather lets hope this rain goes away, i've never known weather like it at this time of year. Bit of a joke with the non-runners today, i quite liked Farhaan backed into 7/2 last i saw from 7/1 and was pulled out and i quite fancied Trade Secret aswell and that was non-runner too, spent around 2 hours on each of those races last night all for nothing, anyway the way my selections are running at the moment a non-runner i like having a winner. 10pts e-w Battleroftheboyne @ 14/1 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Tabaret @ 20/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Bute Hall @ 4/1 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Pilgrims Lane @ 25/1 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Ouzbeck @ 12/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Ultravox @ 16/1 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Silver Sycamore @ 25/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Weybridge Light @ 5/2 - Lost -20 20pts win Minalisa @ 1/2 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Sand And Deliver @ 14/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Peachey Moment @ 5/1 - Lost -20 *5pts win Spock @ 3/1 - NON-RUNNER 40pts Place Lay Scommettitrice @ BSP - Lost -40 40pts win Solar View @ 7/4 - Lost -40 10pts e-w Cape Royal @ 14/1 - Placed @ 16/1 +22 10pts e-w Ballyhegue @ 16/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Amoralist @ 5/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Paddy the hare @ 9/2 - Lost -20 100pts Lay Bobby Bullock @ BSP - 7.94 Won +13.72 100pts Lay Everdon Brook @ BSP 7.94 Won +13.71 100pts Lay Jubilee Night @ BSP 1.86 Won +110.62 20pts win Stage Acclaim @ 15/8 - Lost -20 50pts Lay Dancheur @ BSP 2.38 Won + 34.41 20pts Win Magic Secret @ 4/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Alakhan @ 5/1 - Lost -20 50pts Lay Kens Girl @ BSP 4.4 Won +13.99 *20pts win Farhaan @ 7/1 - NON-RUNNER *10pts e-w Trade Secret @ 10/1 - NON-RUNNER 10pts e-w Rafaaf @ 10/1 - Lost -20 10pts e-w Tropical Beat @ 8/1 - Placed +6 1pt E-W Lucky 15 - Lost - 13.6 Rafaaf @ 10/1 Trade Secret @ 10/1 Farhaan @ 5/1 Tropical Beat @ 8/1 10pts win Duster @ 9.6 Betfair = Lost -10 10pts place Duster @ 2.96 = Lost -10 *30pts Place Lay Chocamoca @ BSP - NON-RUNNER Bets - 30 Profitable - 7 Staked - 930pts Returned - 670.85pts Profit/Loss -259.15pts Overall Bets - 99 Profitable 27 Staked - 2475pts Returned - 1969.25pts Profit/Loss -505.75pts

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 2:55 Haydock 20pts win Great Heavens @ 4/1 Bet365 It looks as it will be heavy going if this meeting even goes ahead. Great Heavens won her maiden on heavy and improved again to win a listed race nto, she will need another step forward again here but that seems very likely to me. She is 1 of three 3 year olds in the field and receives 13lb from her elders which will help even more so with the testing conditions. Yard and jockey have been on fire in the big races recently and could have another winner here.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 1:30 Sandown 20 pts win Dutch Supreme @ 5/2 Betvictor 5pts win Signor Sassi @ 4/1 Betvictor Not much left of this race with 10 non-runners so far which leaves just 6 runners. Both selections still open to improvement and DUtch Supreme looks the best, form of his maiden win looks good with afew nto out winners and did well enough in 2nd lto, the switch to turf should bring about more improvement and the soft surface and extra furlong should suit judging by his pedigree. Signor Sassi is worth a saver abit dissapointing last time just seemed to lack an extra gear in the last furlong, maybe the ground was to quick for him there and the return to a soft surface will be in his favour as his 2nd on soft 2 starts back has worked out well enough.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 2:40 Sandown 10pts e-w Kyllachy Star @ 22/1 Bet365 Running well this year, good 2nd at Doncaster in march in big field handicap of this mark and is well treated on best form has won off 4lb higher, handles soft surface, has won at the track, yard is in good form and 22/1 looks a fair price.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary bad start again got that completly wrong 3:10 Sandowm 20pts e-w Arsaadi @ 6/1 Bet365 The fav could be hard to beat but worth taking her on imo, Arsaadi ran a decent 2nd lto and should build on that again here, trip and ground should suit, yard is in good enough form and just send the 1 runner here today. Playing it safe going e-w on a 6/1 shot but can't see her not being placed at least.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 3:25 Haydock 10pts e-w Easy Terms @ 12/1 Betvictor This horse has improved massively over the last year or so and might not have stopped yet. Handles this testing ground and stays the trip but slight worry the combination of the two may find him out, but if there is no stamina issues he has a massive chance.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 4:20 Sandown 20pts win Askar Tau @ 6/1 Hills Not bad effort last time over longer trip at Ascot, does seem to be left too much to do towards end of his races and if closer to the pace may do better so this smaller field may suit.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary Better today with 2 winners and a place but still some shockers, don't know what happened with Arsaadi but it wasn't good enough, that always happens when i up my stakes, Easy Terms didn't stand a chance as soon as i put my money on him and that put an end to his good run of form and he came in last, Askar Tau was given too much to do again, bad ride imo held up 10 lengths or so off the lead in 7 runners field which looked a slowish pace is just a joke. Nathaniel was very impressive and the trainer thought he would come on for it so i'll have a look at backing when he's out next. 10pts e-w Nathaniel @ 13/2 - Won +78 10pts e-w Free Zone @ 12/1 - Placed @ 16/1 +30 20pts win Great Heavens @ 4/1 - Won +80 20 pts win Dutch Supreme @ 5/2 - Lost -20 5pts win Signor Sassi @ 4/1 - Lost -5 10pts e-w Kyllachy Star @ 22/1 - Lost -20 20pts e-w Arsaadi @ 6/1 - Lost -40 10pts e-w Easy Terms @ 12/1 - Lost -20 20pts win Askar Tau @ 6/1 - Lost -20 10pts Double - Dutch Supreme 5/2 and Great Heavens 7/2 - Lost -10 Bets - 10 Profitable - 3 Staked - 195pts Returned - 248pts Profit/Loss 53pts Overall Bets - 109 Profitable 30 Staked - 2670pts Returned - 2217.25pts Profit/Loss -452.75pts

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 1pt Lucky 15 @ Bet365 = 15pts total 2:15 Market Rasen - Talk Of Saafend @ 5/2 3:15 Market Rasen - Dipity Doo Dah @ 7/2 3:30 Ayr - Blues Jazz @ 6/1 5:00 Ayr - Toffee Nose @ 5/1 Reasoning in the morning too tired now.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary plenty of non-runners again has left me with e-w bets running for 2 places and will be major deductions if i manage to get any winners 1pt Lucky 15 @ Bet365 2:15 Market Rasen - Talk Of Saafend @ 5/2 Won here in June and since won on the flat so couldn't be in better form, ground a slight worry now but has handles soft on the flat should be hard to be beat. 3:15 Market Rasen - Dipity Doo Dah @ 7/2 In good form this 3 starts this year and abit unlucky, doesn't find alot when she hits the front so will be down to the jockey to give her a waiting ride, not recover from a mistake lto but every chance on 2 runs at this track previously. 3:30 Ayr - Blues Jazz @ 6/1 Good effort lto here over 7f, extra furlong could suit and no reason why he won't handle the ground judging on pedigree. 5:00 Ayr - Toffee Nose @ 5/1 Best run yet on soft over 5f last time when returning from 10 month break and could be more to come under same conditions today. 0.5pt E-W Lucky 15 @ Bet365 - 15pts total 2:30 Ayr - Sabratha @ 6/1 Better effort last time returned to soft ground, her 2 wins have come on good to soft, 1 over C&D last July off a mark 1lb lower than todays. 4:30 Ayr - Script @ 20/1 Couple of better efforts last twice when encountered soft ground for the first time. Last time was in a claimer against much higher rated rivals which wasn't a bad run, extra furlong today worth a try. 4:15 Market Rasen - Taffy Thomas @ 15/2 Won here two starts back and on that form has a good chance off 7lb higher, not so good last time but looked like something must have been wrong so i put a line through that run, yard is in great form and these conditions will suit. 4:45 Market Rasen - Molko Jack @ 7/1 Fell last time when had good chance and if none the worse for that fall should go close with conditions he handles.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary Not bad on the e-w lucky 15, but its typical that i halved my usual e-w lucky 15 otherwise its would of been a nice little return. 1pt Lucky 15 @ Bet365 = 15pts total - Lost -15 2:15 Market Rasen - Talk Of Saafend @ 5/2 - Lost 3:15 Market Rasen - Dipity Doo Dah @ 7/2 - Lost 3:30 Ayr - Blues Jazz @ 6/1 - Lost 5:00 Ayr - Toffee Nose @ 5/1 - Lost 0.5pt E-W Lucky 15 @ Bet365 - 15pts total - Won +57.73 2:30 Ayr - Sabratha @ 6/1 - Placed 4:30 Ayr - Script @ 20/1 - Placed 4:15 Market Rasen - Taffy Thomas @ 15/2 - Won Rule 4: 45p 4:45 Market Rasen - Molko Jack @ 7/1 - Lost Bets - 2 Profitable - 1 Staked - 30pts Returned - 72.73pts Profit/Loss +42.73pts Overall Bets - 111 Profitable 31 Staked - 2700pts Returned - 2289.98pts Profit/Loss -410.02pts

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 2:30 Ayr 10pts e-w Haajes @ 11/2 Hills The Fav looks good but with 9lb rise for his win lto, completley different ground here today and at the price is worth opposing. Hazelrigg should go well but is becoming frustrating and keeps climing in the weights for coming 2nd. The selection Haajes remains on a fair mark on his best form and goes well in these conditions, jockey claiming 7lb is a big plus and will race off just 8-5 which help alot in these conditions, trainers horses have been running well in general.

Re: Kroni's Betting Diary 3:30 Ayr 20pts Place Lay - The Nifty Fox @ BSP Did win last time but the 2nd was poor nto so maybe it wasn't the best of performances and it was his first win since October 2009. He is well handicapped but hasn't been anywhere near as good as he was for sometime so is worth laying for a place (2places) at the prices.