** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NRL: Round 14 2012

Wests -7.5 @ 2.03 sportsbet Melbourne are without their big three players who make things happen for this team and without them, they are pretty much one dimensional. Though they have some useful other players, they are not the ones who can change a game, and with the Tigers on a 6 game winning streak. Wests have the forwards to match it with the Storm but look much better in the backs especially with Marshall pulling the strings Record: 33-58 (-1.79)

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 Tigers/Storm - Over 38 @ 1.90 (Luxbet) The Tigers and Storm have both had some decent wins over the last few weeks, but they both tend to win in high scoring games. I know the Storm are missing a few star players, but I really think that some quality to stay in the game. The Tigers can sometimes switch off when they get a big lead as we saw when they led 31-0 a few weeks ago and went on to scrape home with a 1 point win. I would probably have the line at about 40 for this one.

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 Anyone else feel like the Raiders to beat the Knights tonight? looking at the team list and the knights look skinny, No Boyd, Wes Naquama or Uate where as Raiders have a full Squad.. and the last couple of week the knights form has been terrible.. Raiders look way to high to be @ 2.67 the only reason knights are 1.50 is that there @ home. I remember taking the knights in a similar situation against the Titans and the Titans won comfortably against the knights @ home..

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012

Wests -7.5 @ 2.03 :@
Marshall had a shocker Canberra -1.5 @ 2.85 centrebet Both teams in poor form and really not much between them. Defence will be a priority as they have both leaked points but also look to who can create for them, as Newcastle are without Uate and Boyd in the backline due to Origin and Canberra have lost Shilington in the forwards due to Origin. Canberra have the depth to cover him while Newcastle do not have the players to cover their two backs that they have lost, so like the Raiders here. Like their forward pack and believe that they can monster the Knights, while if Dugan can get some ball, he can find some holes in this defence Record: 33-59 (-2.79)

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 3pts Raiders/Knights - Over 46.5pts @ 2.50 (Luxbet) I have mentioned in past weeks how I believe the Raiders left side have one of the worst defences to ever play in the NRL, and the Knights were leaking points pretty heavily last week as well. The Knights are missing a couple of key players, while the Raiders only miss Shillington. I can't see the Raiders improving their defence this week, and the Knights should follow the lead of every team to play Canberra and pile on the tries against the left side Raiders defence. The Raiders have been conceding around 30 points a game since Campese went down with injury, and I can't see too much changing tonight. At the same time though, I think the Raiders do have points in them, and the Tigers played well in the wet last week to shut them out. I expect a high scoring game tonight. The Raiders should be thanking their lucky stars that Uate is out or he would have scored 20.

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 1pt Newcastle 30+ @ 10.00 (Luxbet) The Raiders have been completely decimated by injuries, and I think the Knights will almost certainly score 30+ on them based on current form. The question is how well the Knights defend. The Raiders generally have let their heads drop as soon as they concede, so 30 points isn't out of the equation. Small stakes, but I think the Raiders are one team that is certainly capable of conceding a big defeat against any team.

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 Great try from Edrick Lee down the sideline to bring the main bet in. Good day for both of us blackcrow. :clap

2pts Tigers/Storm - Over 38 @ 1.90 (Luxbet) :sad 3pts Raiders/Knights - Over 46.5pts @ 2.50 (Luxbet) :clap 1pt Newcastle 30+ @ 10.00 (Luxbet) :(
P/L Round 14: +1.500 units P/L Season: +6.899 units

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 Allianz Stadium Sunday 3pm Last time they met- Broncos 24 Roosters 6 Head to head betting- Roosters $1.60 Broncos $2.40 @IASbet Sunday sees the clash between the Sydney Roosters and Brisbane Broncos at Allianz Stadium and it is a must win game for the Bondi club. The Roosters are sitting in 13th spot with a record of 5-7 and need this win to keep in touch with the top 8. The Broncos are sitting in 3rd spot and have a record of 8-4 and will also be keen to post a win to give them some breathing space between them and the group of teams on 18 points. To read more just click on link http://www.betzone.com.au/roosters-v-broncos--roosters-to-beat-understrength-broncos

Canberra -1.5 @ 2.85 :D
Gold Coast @ 2.40 centrebet Cronulla without Gallen and Carney and that was shown in their loss to the Bulldogs and then they alowed Parramatta to run over the top of them in the second half on Monday night to go into this game with two straight losses. Gold Coast have hit some form, with three straight wins over the Bulldogs, Newcastle and North Queensland, and are missing Myles, Bird and Harrison due to Origin but have enough cover in the forwards. Like Prince here to be the difference as the Sharks are without any playmakers in the team, while Prince has been organising his troops really well of late. Roosters -6.5 @ 2.15 centrebet Brisbane without five of their players for this game and their depth will be tested here. Though they will put up a fight, hard to see them beat off a desperate Roosters side that needs to win to get back into the race. Though they have lost three straight games, they are coming off a bye and would have had time to work on their problems. Like the Roosters here as they should be able to bounce back with a win here Record: 34-59 (-0.94)

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 3pts Gold Coast @ 2.40 (Luxbet) 3pts Gold Coast/Cronulla - Under 31.5pts @ 1.90 (Luxbet) The rain is torrential in the Shire today, and I really can't see a high scoring game, particularly with Cronulla missing their main playmaker. The teams are going to have to play with a lot of caution with very little ball movement. I also think that when the Sharks do get their chances, they will struggle to convert them without the creativity of Carney. I think this will be a close, low scoring game that could really go either way. 3pts Brisbane +4pts (Luxbet) 2pts Brisbane @ 2.40 (Luxbet) The Broncos are missing quite a few players, but they have the luxury of having a massive amount of depth in their squad due to their near unlimited sponsorship opportunities. In fact, looking at their squad it is hard to argue that most of the players they have brought in wouldn't get starts in just about any other NRL team. On the other hand, Mitchell Pearce is a huge loss to the Roosters, who haven't been in the greatest of form lately. I would have this game pretty close to even, and with rain forecast for Sydney this afternoon, it could act as an additional leveller. 3pts Sharks/Roosters (LuxMatch) - Under 38pts @ 1.85 (Luxbet) See my reasoning above really. I can't see the Sharks scoring many points at all in torrential rain and without Carney or Gallen, which means that the Roosters are going to have to pile a few points on a good defensive side in the Broncos.

Scott Prince is out for Titans which is huge. They'll miss him in every facet of the game especially kicking in this weather. The surface is under water and they are at even further disadvantage with Their whole engine room effectively out - Bailey, Myles, Harrison, Bird. Need big forwards to get through this sort of ground. Sharks shortening in the betting. They'll miss Carney and Gallen of course but have enough forward cover and Robson and Townsend can both kick in general play working in tandem. Sharks shortening but d multi the sharks [email protected] with something else or take [email protected](sporting bet) but reluctant to even do this with prince out now.

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 Easts should have the experiance over the young brisbane side today and i have doubled my stake to 2units at head to head. Think the sharkies will just get the nod now that Prince k is ment to be a non starter. Might have a small wager on both Easts and Sharks to score first in the way of a try $3+

Re: NRL: Round 14 2012 3pts Penrith/Warriors - Over 33.5pts @ 1.90 (Luxbet) I know it is wet in Sydney today, but I think this line is a bit of an over-reaction. Neither side is missing a key playmaker, so I think they will both have the direction to get points on the board. As we have seen over the weekend, the wet can result in mistakes that leads to points as well - Manu Vatuvei has a reputation of being hot and cold under the high ball, so it could be a tough match for him. 34 points is probably in the range of one of these sides if they have a good game.

Gold Coast @ 2.40 :eyes If i knew that Prince was not going to play then would have gone the other way, as I believed that he was the difference coming into this game Roosters -6.5 @ 2.15 :eyes They were rubbish
Record: 34-61 (-2.94)

3pts Gold Coast @ 2.40 (Luxbet) :eyes 3pts Gold Coast/Cronulla - Under 31.5pts @ 1.90 (Luxbet) :eyes 3pts Brisbane +4pts (Luxbet) :clap 2pts Brisbane @ 2.40 (Luxbet) :clap 3pts Sharks/Roosters (LuxMatch) - Under 38pts @ 1.85 (Luxbet) :eyes 3pts Penrith/Warriors - Over 33.5pts @ 1.90 (Luxbet) :clap
P/L Round 14: +0.700 units P/L Season: +6.099 units