NGS's Disciplined Deep Form Study - Sticking to the rules

Right. I've thrown away silly money over the last couple of years. These days I'm disciplined 80% of the time and when I am I do well but its the 20% of the time that costs me. So from now on 6 Rules and I'm sticking to them - 1. Starting bank of 1000 points. 2. Every single bet I place will be posted here with some of the thinking behind it. 3. Never bet more than 100 points a race. 4. Limit losses per day to 300 points. I.e If I get to 300 points down in a day then no more bets that day. 5. If the bank reaches 2000 points I can review the rules - except rule 6 below. 6. If and when the bank is gone I'm walking away from gambling forever. I'm 100% convinced that if I stick to this I'll come out ahead. I'm hoping my thoughts will assist others too. Thanks NGS

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NGS's Disciplined Deep Form Study - Sticking to the rules Best of luck NGS :ok it definately helps to look back over your bets and see if there's an area that's costing you. Keeping your discipline is vital to trying to make a profit [ if only i keep mine 100% of the time but there's always that one wee fancy !!!! ]

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.