** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Voice Final - 2/6/12 - BBC1

Bo Bruce 11-8 W. Hill Tyler James 9-4 PPower Vince Kidd 5-1 Bet365 Leanne Mitchell 6-1 Bet365 I was stunned to see both Jaz and Ruth go from the competition last week as I thought Jaz was nailed on to make the final. It seems Bo Bruce has won over the fans and I make her a worthy favourite tonight. The final song choices are as follows:

The Voice final song choices will be: Vince Kidd - 'Many Rivers To Cross' (Jimmy Cliff) Vince & Jessie Duet - 'Nobody's Perfect' (Jessie J) Bo Bruce - 'Nothing Compares 2 U' (Sinead O'Connor) Danny & Bo Duet - 'Read All About It' (Professor Green & Emeli Sande) Leanne Mitchell - 'It's A Man's Man's Man's World' (James Brown) Tom & Leanne Duet - 'Mama Told Me Not To Come' (Tom Jones & Stereophonics) Tyler James - 'I'll Be There' (Michael Jackson) Will & Tyler Duet - 'OMG' (Usher feat. will.i.am)

I imagine Nothing Compares 2 U will be the show stealer with the judges in floods of tears and the punters ringing up to vote Bo as the winner. I'm sick to death of hearing about quiff head Tyler being friends with Amy Winehouse and surely he can't win with his whiny falsetto voice. Leanne has a good voice but I could see her singing on cruises as she's a bit cabaret and the dark horse could be the oddball Vince.